Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
this wasn't supposed to go this way, I didn't vote on purpose, the winner is bakahaze yo.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
i forgot to say that i voted :oh
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Dl, Since you had a Contract with Nao, your vote was immediately counted...

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Naomidee said:
Hey, secretariat! DL and I have made a new contract. This is what he sent me today:
dark lord said:
Hey noa :D

wanna make a contract with me ?

It'll be awesome I promise .
And I replied with:
"Sure, let's do it. How about I vote yes, and you vote no."

He agreed, so...


I would like to vote YES for this round. :amuse

-Naomi
I mean it is my job to make sure Contracts are Enforced.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I am so confused. :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
lol are the already out or not ? :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
thats why i was being a bitch about sending votes even when there was a contract. is it a trend to ruin contracts now? ._.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know but it was the right thing of me to include DL's vote because of the contract right?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
So who won ? :oh
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I guess I will reveal the round answers at 9:30 since it would be 36 hours by now.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
We are patiently awaiting the results, Secretariat Sir! I8<
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
25thLiar Game Tournament




3rd Round Results:"Do you believe your game stratagy is correct?"

Yes- (0 Votes)​


No- (3 Votes)​

jorped said:
BakaHaze said:
I vote no.
Naomidee said:
I'm going to vote no this time.
Darklord will be Disqualified for not submiting his vote within the 36 hour time frame, and will not continue in this tournament.

Since We do not have a minority of 2 or less,we shall commence with the Fourth round of the 25th Liar Game Tournament!






The Fourth Round Shall Commence Now

-Jorped
-Bakahaze
-Naomidee


Is this the longest round of Minority Rule, ever?​
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
this is long :bored
throw dice and decide a winner :bored
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You have 36 hours to submit your vote.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
voted :3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Voted :bmgai
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh, crap, I think I voted...:blink
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Voted :thumbs
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hum lets bet on who gonna win :3c
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Heh. Do I have to make one for DD? I saw him banned a few pages back.

Also expect sets on the weekend. I hope you like em. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top