Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I see that since it's now officially against the rules to cookieface at me in the Last Person to Post Wins thread, you've resorted to harassing me in MY OWN THREAD. :yelling scav, you've earned the official rank of being a total punk.

OFFICAL PUNK LIST:
-M3J
-scav
how can u put me in the same list that :m3j
it's not my fault if u like garry topper :yelling
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

No, you can just text your tweets to Twitter. Four ways: browser on your computer, browser on your phone, phone app, or texting. I used to do texting the most, and now I use Twitter app on my phone.
Oh cool! That's awesome, since I don't pay for the internet on my phone and it charges me $293879387 every time I accidentally hit the browser button.

Got AMC theaters near you? I think they could be, you just need to sign up for email updates to be aware of it.

I don't like 3D because it's expensive and not really worth it. I miss the red 'n' blue glasses, where 3D was 3D. Good old times. :hurr

You probably don't remember them. :oh


Daniel Radcliffe overacts a lot, and Bonnie Wright isn't hot enough to be Weasley. GINGER! <_>
I don't have an AMC close enough for me to actually drive to it. Besides, I'm having a marathon of all the previous movies and a party at my house for it so I don't even need to be complaining. XD

Of course I remember those old school 3D glasses! I'm only one year younger than you M3J! :fail
And I remember when 3D looked like it was going to hit you in the face, not just give the background slightly more depth.

Yes, he overacts a bit/isn't very convincing, and he also doesn't look the part. For me, he was pretty good in the 6th and 7th film though. Better than the others at least.

Right! Ginny is pretty, but she's no bomb shell. :P And her personality is all wrong. She's supposed to be fiery-tough-passionate. But she's just shy and boring in the movies... But she's supposed to be a ginger. XD

:lmao - Didn't know there were so many member threads in here :fail

Hey Naomi!

Anyways, for me, the only :hurr worthy character is Hermione :XD
Hello, BakaHaze! My fellow awesome Funforumer. :amuse
Damn straight, Emma Watson is sexy.

Oh, really? :omg Aw, that's kinda disappointing, after all the stuff they've cut out... But I guess we can't really do anything about it. :oh

Yes, indeed! :luv Hmm, I don't really mind Daniel Radcliffe, but I don't really like Bonnie Wright... There's just something about her, haha. :sweat But her fiance... :hurr
Yes, the movie is going to be soooo fast paced. I might have a heart attack or something like that. But it's actually less that half the book, this movie is.

I didn't know Bonnie Wright was engaged! :o To who?? I must see this man, if he's really :hurr worthy.

I didn't know of him from Harry Potter or Twilight since I don't care about those series, but he played Arthur in the TV series Camelot so that's what I know him from.

He looks like a girl :oh
He's in the Harry Potter films? :s

Hey nomface, I didnt know you had a thread. >.>

So I read hunger games and it was a...6/10. Maybe because I actually expected something from it? Bah. It is literally is like twilight meets battle royale but less violent . Not much of it was orginal and the plot while gripping was fairly average. I enjoyed the percy jackson series more. I wont be bothering with the rest of the trilogy. I would say give it a try though, its a decent way to waste a couple of hours. =/
Oh hello there, Imp! It's so weird to see you while we're not in the Fun Forum. XD How weird that sounds. But yes, you're always welcome in my thread of course :hurr

Oh, thanks for the review! I think it's really helpful. I actually haven't read Percy Jackson either, but have heard wonderful things about it. I really think I want to read that someday, especially since Greek Mythology is really interesting even on its own.

I doubt I will read Hunger Games, especially from the way you're describing it. If it's anything like Twilight, I probably won't make it even halfway through. :faint Not a Twilight person at all. It seems like one of those rare books that would actually make a better movie? XDDD I will be seeing the film though, I already promised my little sister I would take her to the midnight premier and everything.

how can u put me in the same list that :m3j
it's not my fault if u like garry topper :yelling
And it simply isn't my fault that you're a punk. u.u
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Yes, the movie is going to be soooo fast paced. I might have a heart attack or something like that. But it's actually less that half the book, this movie is.

I didn't know Bonnie Wright was engaged! :o To who?? I must see this man, if he's really :hurr worthy.
Ahh, yeah... they could make the movie longer and not cut as much, but oh well. :(

She's engaged to Jamie Campbell Bower. :hurr

He's in the Harry Potter films? :s
Yeah, he played young Grindelwald. :tem Though in DH I, we only saw him in a photo and when he jumped out the window. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Oh cool! That's awesome, since I don't pay for the internet on my phone and it charges me $293879387 every time I accidentally hit the browser button.
Seriously? That's pretty rip-off of 'em. What company?


I don't have an AMC close enough for me to actually drive to it. Besides, I'm having a marathon of all the previous movies and a party at my house for it so I don't even need to be complaining. XD

Of course I remember those old school 3D glasses! I'm only one year younger than you M3J! :fail
And I remember when 3D looked like it was going to hit you in the face, not just give the background slightly more depth.
Use a bus. :cookiehand But yeah, AMC is worth it. Costs at least $8, and with 3D, that'd go at least $18. The time would make it at least $20. D: I forgot though. And eww, previous movies. <_<

Oh, I thoguht you were eighteen or something. I forgot, hehe. :oh

Same here. I miss that. Did you like that version of 3D?

Yes, he overacts a bit/isn't very convincing, and he also doesn't look the part. For me, he was pretty good in the 6th and 7th film though. Better than the others at least.

Right! Ginny is pretty, but she's no bomb shell. :P And her personality is all wrong. She's supposed to be fiery-tough-passionate. But she's just shy and boring in the movies... But she's supposed to be a ginger. XD
Is it me or does Daniel Radcliffe make you think he's one of those smelly (literally) losers? <_<

Ginny was actually shy in front of Harry for few books. It wasn't until the fifth or sixth book we saw her be a funky spunky girl. What a weird ginger. D:

Ron represents gingers well. Annoying. Fred and George were cool.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

IMAX or 3D no movie at my local AMC costs more than $14.50, regardless of the time of day. Sucks to be you Milly :hurr

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

and Jamie Campbell Bower is a girly twerp :cheez
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Hm, I thought that most normal cinemas have 3D screens now?

Or do you guys go to Imax for the humungous size of the screens?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

@ xi0 - Oh, xi0, you real manly man, you...

Imma be slapping you!! :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

IMAX or 3D no movie at my local AMC costs more than $14.50, regardless of the time of day. Sucks to be you Milly :hurr

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

and Jamie Campbell Bower is a girly twerp :cheez
Mine doesn't cost that much either. I'm saying price of ticket to Part I and to Part II in 3D for $20 is cheap. I think.

DOn't confuse me! :yelling

Who's Jamie Campbell Bower and why does his name remind me of a girl?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Oh, didn't know there were screenings like that.

And it sounds like a girl because he looks like a girl :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

But you're a sexier girl, Gary! :derp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Jamie Campbell Bower

Wow, he really does look like a girl! All the same, he is very beautiful. And I would definitely date him. Bonnie's a little crazy though, because I don't think I would ever marry him. XD But furreal, he's pretty. :hearts

I am SO jealous of the people that get to see Harry Potter in IMAX!! :yelling The closest IMAX theater here is about thirty minutes and it's in a dome, so I don't know how that would work out. Also, it's not showing Harry Potter. The next closest is an hour away and that's definitely not worth the gas.

So I was looking for good ways to decorate my house in Harry Potter style, and I found stone paper for walls in my garage... I have no idea why it is there.... Must be destiny.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

:lmao Naomi the prophecy has been fulfilled!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

:lmao Naomi the prophecy has been fulfilled!
I knowwwwww! :wtf
I'm getting so excited that I don't even know what to do with myself.

And in case you guys want some mini spoilers for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II, there are several short clips on the rottentomatoes.com site.

This should just be renamed to The Harry Potter thread. :fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

then rename to Harry Potter failmovie thread. :derp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

There is no such thing as Harry Potter failmovie. u.u
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

There is. Haven't you seen the movies?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Twitter is cool, but there's that feelin that you could be tweeting too much.

Not that you'd care, since you tweet a lot. <_<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I tweet pretty casually, max a couple of times a day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top