Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good
i still don't understand why DGM have so many fan girls, its have some romance in it or what?
Welllll, there really isn't very much romance, no. There has only been one kiss in 206 chapters that I recall, and it was one-sided at that. XD I love it for the art, plot line, and character development. I think there are many unique things anout D.Gray-Man that catch my interest. Plus, it's what got me into manga. Your first love never goes away as they say.
Awesome. She hot?
And yes, it's prolly some mental trauma you have. Traumas doesn't always mean your body will be in shock upon experiencing a certain feeling / setting etc but can be something as "taboo'ing" the feeling of being completely open and vulnerable to someone and creating this "shell" in which you keep certain things you "can't" say.
Do you like blondes? Don't even think about it.
It's weird how I've acknowledged this issue and all, but still continue to have it.
Saying "I love you" is too cheesy and nowadays redundant since it gets spammed. I wouldn't tell anyone or share with anyone anything secret or intimate, unlike you two, no matter how close they are. Mostly because I'm paranoid and I can't ever trust anyone as history has taught me that trust is a delicate thing that people love to break. I've trusted some friends with stuff and it came back to bite me in the ass, so fuck that.
Either of you believe in asking for help if needed or just doing it all yourself?
Naom, why'd you move a lot?
I scatter my secrets. I've revealed several of my deepest ones, but never all to one person. It's like spreading my investments. That way, I don't lose it all to one person's betrayal or anything like that. It's like business in a way I suppose.
I moved a lot because my dad switched jobs frequently. Then my parents got a divorce, and I don't live with him any longer so I don't move around anymore. Even to this day, I'm afraid to root myself. The last move I had was too sad for me I guess.
I have a job interview tomorrow
[c]
GL on the interview~[/c]