Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Aaaah, so young and so emotionally scarred... *twinkle*

I prefer brunettes over blondes. Brunettes seem to have this depth that remains to be uncovered even after becoming acquinted with them whereas with blondes it seems like the... centre is of the same taste as the shell.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Good luck on the job interview!

Probably a bad idea though since people could group together and gossip. D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

You have a good memory, xi0.
Yeah, I don't say I love you to my family very often at all, but I don't think that's very much of a problem since it is implied. I prefer to tease them a lot. That how people usually know I love them. XD I guess I just have strange ways of showing it.

I have never said I love you to a boyfriend that I've had. For some reason, it's insanely difficult. I usually dodge it and say things like "You're the best" or "you're my favorite".

bf: "I love you"
me: "Awwwwww, thanks."

Does that make me seem like a bitch? :fail
Well I read that post the other day, so not that good of a memory :sweat

I hardly say I love you to my family either, if I'm being completely honest. They don't really say it back either, so I don't feel prompted to necessarily. It's sort of understood, so it's just left at that. I say it when I'm drunk...of course. Show me a person who becomes less sappy when they're drunk and I'll show you and elephant that can juggle.

Well, you're still young, so maybe no one you've been with has really compelled you to say it. You may feel it, but if you still can't say it, maybe that person was wrong for you in the first place. That's a simplistic way to look at it though.

It might seem like you're a bitch. It's kind of funny even, but I'm sure if I was him I wouldn't find the humor in it. If you shared with him why you're like that, he might be able to understand and come to live with it if he felt you were worth it.

A sexy red and sexy blue talking about me? :derp
I feel more important than I actually am. :hearts
It's sweet of you to say that. I am not sexy though...in my opinion. Not in the traditional sense at least. Blai...well...it's not really important what I think does it? :rofl

I am about the same as you Nao, in the sense that I very rarely say the phrase "I love you" to relatives, nor to my best friends (unless we're having a deep drunk/high conversation) but I believe it's a psychological problem I have. One amongst many./QUOTE]

I'm the same way. Lawlz...psychological problems, don't even get me started :darn

If you weren't hot we wouldn't even be in here so thank your mom for ya ;3
:fail ...speak for yourself

Would you guys say its intimacy issues?
That's the core of it. If you can share other aspects of yourself with a person, but still have a hang-up about a three letter phrase, it's obvious you are fixated more on that phrase than you should be. The power you give to the phrase is the root of the problem. Not that it isn't powerful, just that you attach so many ancillary things to it...mainly anxiety to actually saying it. When it just means what it means. And if you feel that way, you should say what you mean.

It's not detachment, because I definitely love my best friends and family. No doubt about that.
But yes, I just have trouble being vulnerable about it. xP I'm getting all weird feeling just talking about it.
That's cute :hurr

i still don't understand why DGM have so many fan girls, its have some romance in it or what? :sweat
It's fujoshi. Pretty guys outnumber the girls, and they're always yelling for one another...borderline BL

It's weird how I've acknowledged this issue and all, but still continue to have it.
It's not really weird at all. I think I'm a pretty self-realized person, but that doesn't mean I have the skill set or the gumption to change the things I don't like about myself. I can only be self-aware and honest with myself.

It's not easy to change a thought-process, or how you respond to things emotionally.

I prefer brunettes over blondes. Brunettes seem to have this depth that remains to be uncovered even after becoming acquinted with them whereas with blondes it seems like the... centre is of the same taste as the shell.
I think that's what you want to see. You've had a certain experience with Blondes, so you look at Brunettes differently, when it could all be a coincidence.

With the way women color their hair nowadays, I'm not even sure it's fair to put them in different categories. I don't have a preference.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

lol yeah I thought that women dye their hair so much that they don't even know what their original colour was...:XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Brunettes ftw . There's just something exotic and smart about them that you don't get or feel, respectively, with blondes and gingers.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Dude, don't uncred the gingers, if they have the darker kind of red they're the most fcking exotic thing you'll ever share a bed with
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Examples please. I can think of only Christina Hendricks so far. She has ample assets, me like
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Either of you believe in asking for help if needed or just doing it all yourself? :o
Forgot to answer this when you asked it before.
I am a firm believer in doing everything myself. I avoid asking for help ridiculously. It's a last resort for me. My professors usually come to me and prod me to see if I need help because they see right through it. :fail

In group projects, I typically do the project myself and let people put their name on it. >.<;

Aaaah, so young and so emotionally scarred... *twinkle*

I prefer brunettes over blondes. Brunettes seem to have this depth that remains to be uncovered even after becoming acquinted with them whereas with blondes it seems like the... centre is of the same taste as the shell.
Really? I always thought guys preferred blondes over brunettes. :blink I guess I was misguided on the one.

Good luck on the job interview!

Probably a bad idea though since people could group together and gossip. D:
Thank you, it went well. She said she's going to try and have me start next weekend.

You would have a point there, but my friend situation is strange. Most of my friends know each other by acquaintance (usually through me), but aren't friends with each other. My best friends include: a redneck, a cheerleader, an artsy chick, and a theater junkie. XD And since I moved around a whole bunch, I have friends that live in completely different states. It's the perfect set up :3c

Well, you're still young, so maybe no one you've been with has really compelled you to say it. You may feel it, but if you still can't say it, maybe that person was wrong for you in the first place. That's a simplistic way to look at it though.
Yeahhh. I don't know if I've ever really been in love with someone. :sweat But then again, how are you supposed to know? Most people say that's you'll just know. It's too difficult to label such an undefined thing though. But you're right, I'm not an old maid yet. XD

It might seem like you're a bitch. It's kind of funny even, but I'm sure if I was him I wouldn't find the humor in it. If you shared with him why you're like that, he might be able to understand and come to live with it if he felt you were worth it.
I didn't explain my situation to him, no. I don't think I was very aware of it at the time. In fact, I think I learned a lot about myself through the relationship with him. :rofl That poor guy, I can't even begin to understand why he dated me for six months. If he didn't cheat, then he's a saint. XDDD We're on great terms though. I think he's just an overall good person. He took me to the Rocky Horror Picture Show a few months back, and it wasn't awkward in the least. Now that he's started dating another girl though, I've backed off. I don't want her to get the wrong idea and cause problems for them.


It's sweet of you to say that. I am not sexy though...in my opinion. Not in the traditional sense at least. Blai...well...it's not really important what I think does it? :rofl
Oh shut up, I think you're really good-looking. ;)



That's the core of it. If you can share other aspects of yourself with a person, but still have a hang-up about a three letter phrase, it's obvious you are fixated more on that phrase than you should be. The power you give to the phrase is the root of the problem. Not that it isn't powerful, just that you attach so many ancillary things to it...mainly anxiety to actually saying it. When it just means what it means. And if you feel that way, you should say what you mean.
Yeah, I might take it too seriously, but I just can't help it. I get taken aback when people are on the phone and say "Bye, love you!" Gahhhh. :fail

I also get highly uncomfortable when people cry... I just don't know what to do. I avoid crying in front of people at all costs. :iik


It's fujoshi. Pretty guys outnumber the girls, and they're always yelling for one another...borderline BL
That's a good point, actually. The guys are gorgeous. Although, sometimes I wish that there were more strong female characters in the series. I'm a huge fan of Lenalee, Road, and Miranda though. And I'm not a huge fan of yaoi couples. :oh I'm probably one of the only DGM fangirls like that though. :rofl

lol yeah I thought that women dye their hair so much that they don't even know what their original colour was...:XD
You can say that again. x___x
Although I've never dyed my hair before, and don't plan to. (unless maybe it starts turning an ugly gray) But I'm really hopinh I can work the gray hair when I get older. XD And my blonde friend actually has her hair natural all the time too. I keep telling her she was adopted because absolutely everyone else in her family has brown hair.

Dude, don't uncred the gingers, if they have the darker kind of red they're the most fcking exotic thing you'll ever share a bed with
Amen! :bored I wish I had red hair so badly. Redheads are the shit.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Facebook makes it a bad setup. :oh You have quite a variety of friends. Any sexually free female friends? :zomg

I think some guys prefer blondes for sex. I like blondes, but there's just something so mysterious and attractive about brunettes... the hot ones anyway.

Asking for help ftl. Though, you should let them do some work and review it, otherwise there's no point. You're hurting them by not letting the twerps do the work.

What job didja get?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Yeahhh. I don't know if I've ever really been in love with someone. :sweat But then again, how are you supposed to know? Most people say that's you'll just know. It's too difficult to label such an undefined thing though. But you're right, I'm not an old maid yet. XD
They say "you'll just know" when they're talking about whatever the hell a "soul-mate" is. Love can be different feeling with different people. Sometimes it's painful because you know you shouldn't have feelings for that person. Sometimes it's painful because you know they're too good for you. It's a different feeling for each person.

I didn't explain my situation to him, no. I don't think I was very aware of it at the time. In fact, I think I learned a lot about myself through the relationship with him. :rofl That poor guy, I can't even begin to understand why he dated me for six months. If he didn't cheat, then he's a saint. XDDD We're on great terms though. I think he's just an overall good person. He took me to the Rocky Horror Picture Show a few months back, and it wasn't awkward in the least. Now that he's started dating another girl though, I've backed off. I don't want her to get the wrong idea and cause problems for them.
That's a good thing. Sometimes you happen upon those type of people with extreme patience. Probably best if you do back off :rofl


Oh shut up, I think you're really good-looking. ;)
:ginwut When have you seen me? :shifty You must have me confused with someone else :imslow


Yeah, I might take it too seriously, but I just can't help it. I get taken aback when people are on the phone and say "Bye, love you!" Gahhhh. :fail

I also get highly uncomfortable when people cry... I just don't know what to do. I avoid crying in front of people at all costs. :iik
LOL...something as simple as that? Probably because you feel prompted to say the same. I think eventually you'll grow out of stuff like that.

Well people crying is not a comfortable thing in the first place. I don't ever really cry though....I cry more at movies and tv shows than I do at RL things :rofl

That's a good point, actually. The guys are gorgeous. Although, sometimes I wish that there were more strong female characters in the series. I'm a huge fan of Lenalee, Road, and Miranda though. And I'm not a huge fan of yaoi couples. :oh I'm probably one of the only DGM fangirls like that though. :rofl
Even if you say you aren't into yaoi, it's the BL undertones that give it the fanbase it has. Reborn! is like that too.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Facebook makes it a bad setup. :oh You have quite a variety of friends. Any sexually free female friends? :zomg

I think some guys prefer blondes for sex. I like blondes, but there's just something so mysterious and attractive about brunettes... the hot ones anyway.

Asking for help ftl. Though, you should let them do some work and review it, otherwise there's no point. You're hurting them by not letting the twerps do the work.

What job didja get?
"Sexually free"? XD M3J, let me just give you a small hint on girls. Most of them, unless they're hookers, are not simply sexually free. If you want the sex, you have to at least pretend you want a relationship too. My only friend that's single right now is single for a good reason. :sweatdrop

Well cool. I'm even more proud to be a brunette now. :zomg

And I let them look over the work I do before we turn it in. Does that count?

:ginwut When have you seen me? :shifty You must have me confused with someone else :imslow
You have some pictures in the picture thread that I've seen. And besides, there are more things about a man than just looks that make him sexy. Like the fact that you can carry on this conversation and actually put some intelligent feedback and advice into it. Maturity is sexy in my opinion.

LOL...something as simple as that? Probably because you feel prompted to say the same. I think eventually you'll grow out of stuff like that.
God I hope so. :iik

Well people crying is not a comfortable thing in the first place. I don't ever really cry though....I cry more at movies and tv shows than I do at RL things :rofl
I know what you mean! Movies are the best thing ever invented. There are a few animes and even mangas that have made me cry before too. :scry And that's why I vastly prefer to watch most movies alone. XD

Even if you say you aren't into yaoi, it's the BL undertones that give it the fanbase it has. Reborn! is like that too.
Omg I really hate Reborn. -_-;;; Don't even get me started on it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

"Sexually free"? XD M3J, let me just give you a small hint on girls. Most of them, unless they're hookers, are not simply sexually free. If you want the sex, you have to at least pretend you want a relationship too. My only friend that's single right now is single for a good reason. :sweatdrop
Milly isn't very well-versed in the world of sexual conquest. He's much rather look at pictures of Kristen Stewart and get all emo. That or go around the neighborhood throwing nickels at girls expecting a "good" response :cheez

You have some pictures in the picture thread that I've seen. And besides, there are more things about a man than just looks that make him sexy. Like the fact that you can carry on this conversation and actually put some intelligent feedback and advice into it. Maturity is sexy in my opinion.
Maturity is multi-faceted, and overrated.

I give advice, but I mostly nag because I like to murder people with my razor wit. That and I like to hear myself talk. Don't flatter too much.

Plus, I still think you're mistaken about knowing what I look like, but I digress.

I know what you mean! Movies are the best thing ever invented. There are a few animes and even mangas that have made me cry before too. :scry And that's why I vastly prefer to watch most movies alone. XD
Well, I cried at a certain event in One Piece. I don't recall ever crying at an anime. But I cried at the end of LOST and at the movie Philadelphia. I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember.

Omg I really hate Reborn. -_-;;; Don't even get me started on it.
Really?! Most girls who like one, like the other. Well, their fandoms are very much intertwined.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Milly isn't very well-versed in the world of sexual conquest. He's much rather look at pictures of Kristen Stewart and get all emo. That or go around the neighborhood throwing nickels at girls expecting a "good" response :cheez
Lovable in his own unique way though, isn't he? :eyeroll

Well, I cried at a certain event in One Piece. I don't recall ever crying at an anime. But I cried at the end of LOST and at the movie Philadelphia. I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember.
Now that I think of it, books are what have made me cry the most.
The ending of LOST was very emotional, but I was sad that it was a bit predictable. :sweat
I didn't follow it very well after Charlie died anyway. :/
I've never seen Philadelphia, was it good?

Really?! Most girls who like one, like the other. Well, their fandoms are very much intertwined.
Ugh, yes. It was a fellow D.Gray-Man fangirl that recommended it to me. I sat through SO MANY EPISODES and even read a shitload of the manga, because she kept telling me it got better even though I was unimpressed. I wasted so much of my life on that series, and I think that's the main reason I'm so bitter about it. :notrust

The plot is horrific. I mean, there were actually some places where I was impressed but overall it wasn't great. And the manga just really ugh.
And yes, the BL undertones are so blatant that they cannot be ignored. I find that with DGM, it's not overpowering to a point where I can't think of anything else.

And the female roles of Reborn! are an absolute joke. :fail

This is all my opinion though. I definitely see why some people love it, but I feel like there aren't very many deep meanings in Reborn... It's very surfacey to me.





I got the job! :yay
Event Specialist at Sam's Club
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Lovable in his own unique way though, isn't he? :eyeroll
In person, he's actually somewhat a disappointment, but it's a badge of honor to have met him I guess.

Now that I think of it, books are what have made me cry the most.
The ending of LOST was very emotional, but I was sad that it was a bit predictable. :sweat
I didn't follow it very well after Charlie died anyway. :/
I've never seen Philadelphia, was it good?
Predictable? I don't know, I think the ending wasn't predictable at all. But I think the ending was beautiful and perfect for the series. All the people who raged over it weren't fans of the essence of the show, they just wanted all of the answers about the most minute things...losers :noworry

What is it with chicks and Charlie? I mean, he was a good character, but you're not the first person I've heard say that.

Philadelphia rips your heart out of your chest. Tom Hanks won one of his two Best Lead Actor Oscars for it (The other being Forrest Gump). Just the way it was shot, and how realistic it was...ffffuuuu...wow, what a movie


Ugh, yes. It was a fellow D.Gray-Man fangirl that recommended it to me. I sat through SO MANY EPISODES and even read a shitload of the manga, because she kept telling me it got better even though I was unimpressed. I wasted so much of my life on that series, and I think that's the main reason I'm so bitter about it. :notrust

The plot is horrific. I mean, there were actually some places where I was impressed but overall it wasn't great. And the manga just really ugh.
And yes, the BL undertones are so blatant that they cannot be ignored. I find that with DGM, it's not overpowering to a point where I can't think of anything else.

And the female roles of Reborn! are an absolute joke. :fail

This is all my opinion though. I definitely see why some people love it, but I feel like there aren't very many deep meanings in Reborn... It's very surfacey to me.
Well everyone says the Daily Life Arc at the beginning is slow and boring, but I actually enjoyed it, but I dropped it once they got more into the battle parts, though I can't remember where specifically. It always interests me how female shounen creators write their female characters. I suppose Hoshino and Amano do it differently.

I got the job! :yay
Event Specialist at Sam's Club
Congratz. Now you're a member of the Evil Empire :neutral

But it's a job, so I digress.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

In person, he's actually somewhat a disappointment, but it's a badge of honor to have met him I guess.
Aww? How so?

Predictable? I don't know, I think the ending wasn't predictable at all. But I think the ending was beautiful and perfect for the series. All the people who raged over it weren't fans of the essence of the show, they just wanted all of the answers about the most minute things...losers :noworry

What is it with chicks and Charlie? I mean, he was a good character, but you're not the first person I've heard say that.

Philadelphia rips your heart out of your chest. Tom Hanks won one of his two Best Lead Actor Oscars for it (The other being Forrest Gump). Just the way it was shot, and how realistic it was...ffffuuuu...wow, what a movie
My mom and I predicted the ending, so it wasn't as revealing for me. :sweat All the same... I don't think I would have ended it any other way.

Charlie was in Lord of the Rings, so I already loved him. Out of all the characters of lost (they were all so well developed), Charlie was my favorite. And there's just something very scarring about having your favorite character killed off. :oh Even though I heard it was the actor who didn't want to do the series anymore. Hmph.

I do love a good tragedy.

Well everyone says the Daily Life Arc at the beginning is slow and boring, but I actually enjoyed it, but I dropped it once they got more into the battle parts, though I can't remember where specifically. It always interests me how female shounen creators write their female characters. I suppose Hoshino and Amano do it differently.
The Daily Life arc was a bit boring, but it was one of my favorite arcs to tell the truth.
Yeah, you'd think that they would be more girl power! ish. Guess not though.
Hoshino at least gives her female characters personality. I think that Road, Miranda, and Lenalee can stand on their own. I won't deny that the male characters are definitely more prominent though.

Congratz. Now you're a member of the Evil Empire :neutral

But it's a job, so I digress.
Isn't it ironic that I haven't even been to a Walmart in about two months? And the last time was because I was tricked into it. :notrust
I absolutely hate the store. Target is :hearts ...I feel like such a traitor. XDDD

But as you said, a job is a job.
And at 10.50 an hour, I don't really care what it is. XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Aww? How so?
Well, he's quite boring :derp

My mom and I predicted the ending, so it wasn't as revealing for me. :sweat All the same... I don't think I would have ended it any other way.

Charlie was in Lord of the Rings, so I already loved him. Out of all the characters of lost (they were all so well developed), Charlie was my favorite. And there's just something very scarring about having your favorite character killed off. :oh Even though I heard it was the actor who didn't want to do the series anymore. Hmph.

I do love a good tragedy.
Well, his death wasn't for naught. I did like the character though.

And I have no clue how you could have predicted the ending........like all of it? :blink

Isn't it ironic that I haven't even been to a Walmart in about two months? And the last time was because I was tricked into it. :notrust
I absolutely hate the store. Target is :hearts ...I feel like such a traitor. XDDD

But as you said, a job is a job.
And at 10.50 an hour, I don't really care what it is. XD
I stay clear of the place too. I hate it. It smells, though not as bad as it used to when they had that popcorn stand....ugh burnt popcorn and grease.

There's a Target near here too, but I don't really go there either.

Well, that's a decent wage, though I still have no idea what your job would be, given your title :blink
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Maturity is sexy in my opinion.
Unless we're talking about global politics as in human rights, international relations or environmental politics... Or philosophical/religious topics I'm kinda screwed :sweat

The scene is yours Gary *takes a step back*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Unless we're talking about global politics as in human rights, international relations or environmental politics... Or philosophical/religious topics I'm kinda screwed :sweat

The scene is yours Gary *takes a step back*
I wasn't aware this was some kind of tête-à-tête :sweat

Plus, I'm incredibly immature. I just has pretty wurds :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

"Sexually free"? XD M3J, let me just give you a small hint on girls. Most of them, unless they're hookers, are not simply sexually free. If you want the sex, you have to at least pretend you want a relationship too. My only friend that's single right now is single for a good reason. :sweatdrop

Well cool. I'm even more proud to be a brunette now. :zomg

And I let them look over the work I do before we turn it in. Does that count?
Sexually free. I thought it was more appropriate than saying "slutty" or "whore" since Gary nii-san likes to yell at me. :oh I already know that about women, but it can be different in some areas.

:hi5

Notrly if they don't learn. But if they don't want to do the work, then let them fail, I say. LET THEM FAIL! :hurr



Milly isn't very well-versed in the world of sexual conquest. He's much rather look at pictures of Kristen Stewart and get all emo. That or go around the neighborhood throwing nickels at girls expecting a "good" response :cheez
Lies, all lies. Seriously.

Lovable in his own unique way though, isn't he? :eyeroll
:-_-


I got the job! :yay
Event Specialist at Sam's Club
Congrats! And what does an event specialist do?

In person, he's actually somewhat a disappointment




Well, he's quite boring :derp
You jelly, man, you so jelly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top