Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good
Of what? Your skinny jeans?
Of what? Your skinny jeans?

Why would we have been surprised if you acted any stranger?No, you jelly of my girth and awesomeness.
To be fair, I wasn't as talkative as I can be. Plus, I was trying to be on my best behavior, make a different real-life impression from the idiotic impression people have of me online.

in every thread...ffs get a room or something >.>
Ah, what a shame! Don't tell me he was shy?Well, he's quite boring![]()
No, just that they were all dead/ in a limbo-type thing.And I have no clue how you could have predicted the ending........like all of it?![]()
Eeeew. I'm glad our Walmart doesn't sell popcorn then. I don't even like the taste of (buttered) popcorn let alone the smell.I stay clear of the place too. I hate it. It smells, though not as bad as it used to when they had that popcorn stand....ugh burnt popcorn and grease.
There's a Target near here too, but I don't really go there either.
Well, that's a decent wage, though I still have no idea what your job would be, given your title![]()
HahahAlso, having a sense of humor is sexyUnless we're talking about global politics as in human rights, international relations or environmental politics... Or philosophical/religious topics I'm kinda screwed
The scene is yours Gary *takes a step back*
So that makes up for some of it too. XDThey can fight all they want in my thread.Geez, why I find you twoin every thread...ffs get a room or something >.>
What is your favorite color ND?



Black, but since many argue that's not actually a color, red. I really love white too and... Well I love anything as long as it's colorful. What's yours?
I have exactly the same liking. I hope by red you mean the dark red.

Ahh, but word on the street is that you're boring, M3J.I've taught them how to be funny, otherwise they were dull and boring before I came along.![]()

Dark red is love. I loooove dark red lip stick and nail polish especially. I think they're sexy. ;oI have exactly the same liking. I hope by red you mean the dark red.
Favorite cuisine?
Favorite drink?
Favorite brand?
Favorite female character in anime and manga/manhwa?


It kind of imprints itself on you, doesn't it? Well it did for me. I remember reading it for the first time in second grade.Naom Love the HP quote in the siggie ^^
I can't believe I still remember it after all these years...![]()
What are you talking about? I can do magic like it's nothing. You should have seen the horde of dementors I had to pown the other day.Oh, I meant I loved your sig, not avvy. Lulz, forgot.
Also, I also love the quote in your sig. I agree with it as well, although HP is different from real life.
goldb!Hi Naomi, How goes the jobhunt?



I'm funnyAlso, having a sense of humor is sexySo that makes up for some of it too. XD
And musicians, but I don't know if you play anything.

Iknoright!goldb!
Haven't seen you in ages. What've you been doing, hmmm?
And I found one.![]()




It's impossible to carry a piano around >_>