Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Of what? Your skinny jeans?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

No, you jelly of my girth and awesomeness. :cheez

To be fair, I wasn't as talkative as I can be. Plus, I was trying to be on my best behavior, make a different real-life impression from the idiotic impression people have of me online.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

No, you jelly of my girth and awesomeness. :cheez

To be fair, I wasn't as talkative as I can be. Plus, I was trying to be on my best behavior, make a different real-life impression from the idiotic impression people have of me online.
Why would we have been surprised if you acted any stranger? :neutral
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I never said you would be. I said I was trying to make a better impression since... I don't exactly have a good reputation.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Geez, why I find you two :wussfight in every thread...ffs get a room or something >.>

What is your favorite color ND?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Oh...clearly I'm the first to "argue" with Milly...apologies dear sir :bored
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Bros can argue, man. No rule against it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Well, he's quite boring :derp
Ah, what a shame! Don't tell me he was shy?

And I have no clue how you could have predicted the ending........like all of it? :blink
No, just that they were all dead/ in a limbo-type thing.
I think that if every television series were as quality and captivating as LOST Season 1, then TV would be a better place.

I stay clear of the place too. I hate it. It smells, though not as bad as it used to when they had that popcorn stand....ugh burnt popcorn and grease.

There's a Target near here too, but I don't really go there either.

Well, that's a decent wage, though I still have no idea what your job would be, given your title :blink
Eeeew. I'm glad our Walmart doesn't sell popcorn then. I don't even like the taste of (buttered) popcorn let alone the smell.

I can't walk into a Target without spending $50.

The wage is so much better than my last job.
I'll be working two days a week (about 24 hours) and making the same amount as I was working six days a week (about 33 hours) at my last job. Not to mention, Sam's has air conditioning. Also, I get some part time benefits with Sam's.

Let's just say that if you come and visit me at work, I can hook you up with some free samples. :3c Hahah

Unless we're talking about global politics as in human rights, international relations or environmental politics... Or philosophical/religious topics I'm kinda screwed :sweat

The scene is yours Gary *takes a step back*
Also, having a sense of humor is sexy :cookiehand So that makes up for some of it too. XD
And musicians, but I don't know if you play anything.

Geez, why I find you two :wussfight in every thread...ffs get a room or something >.>

What is your favorite color ND?
They can fight all they want in my thread.
But to settle this once and for all, they're totally welcome to mud wrestle shirtless. :eyeroll

Black, but since many argue that's not actually a color, red. I really love white too and... Well I love anything as long as it's colorful. What's yours?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Whoo hoo, since I have a sense of humor I'm sexy! For once! \o/
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Of course.
Girls love a guy that can make them laugh.
And pretty much all you guys on MangaHelpers are hilarious. :hearts
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I've taught them how to be funny, otherwise they were dull and boring before I came along. :hip
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Black, but since many argue that's not actually a color, red. I really love white too and... Well I love anything as long as it's colorful. What's yours?
:wtf I have exactly the same liking. I hope by red you mean the dark red.

Favorite cuisine?
Favorite drink?
Favorite brand?
Favorite female character in anime and manga/manhwa?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Naom Love the HP quote in the siggie ^^

I can't believe I still remember it after all these years...:XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Oh, I meant I loved your sig, not avvy. Lulz, forgot.

Also, I also love the quote in your sig. I agree with it as well, although HP is different from real life.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Hi Naomi, How goes the jobhunt?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I've taught them how to be funny, otherwise they were dull and boring before I came along. :hip
Ahh, but word on the street is that you're boring, M3J. ;)

:wtf I have exactly the same liking. I hope by red you mean the dark red.

Favorite cuisine?
Favorite drink?
Favorite brand?
Favorite female character in anime and manga/manhwa?
Dark red is love. I loooove dark red lip stick and nail polish especially. I think they're sexy. ;o
I even had my iPod special ordered because I wanted it to be red so bad.
We have good taste, don't we?

Italian!
Vodka!
I hate this question :bored
Road Kamelot, but that's a hard choice. :fail

Naom Love the HP quote in the siggie ^^

I can't believe I still remember it after all these years...:XD
It kind of imprints itself on you, doesn't it? Well it did for me. I remember reading it for the first time in second grade.
And he reiterates the quote in the seventh book, I think.
It's really interesting. I just re-read the first novel and everything that happens in the seventh, is in the first. Brilliant writing.

Oh, I meant I loved your sig, not avvy. Lulz, forgot.

Also, I also love the quote in your sig. I agree with it as well, although HP is different from real life.
What are you talking about? I can do magic like it's nothing. You should have seen the horde of dementors I had to pown the other day.

Hi Naomi, How goes the jobhunt?
goldb! :hug
Haven't seen you in ages. What've you been doing, hmmm?
And I found one. :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Pfft, I'm not boring. I tried to act more mature in real life, change the impression I made online. D:


How many dementors was it? One? Your boss? :derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Also, having a sense of humor is sexy :cookiehand So that makes up for some of it too. XD
And musicians, but I don't know if you play anything.
I'm funny :cheez
I did play piano from the age of six to sixteen or so, now I only play guitar (have done so for about seven years or so) and occasionally sing.

Just to clarify; I'm not the kind of guy who brings a guitar to a BBQ to impress the girls through playing "Knocking on Heavens Door" (G D Am / G D C)... I hate that guy.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

goldb! :hug
Haven't seen you in ages. What've you been doing, hmmm?
And I found one. :D
Iknoright! :glomp

I've been in Scotland this past week for work and got back last night, so I havent had time to use internet at all. But I'm back now....:super

Congrats! what's the new job?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Naomi, are you saying all of it was foreshadowed? Are you friggin serious? Whaaattt? *goes to check*

:lmao

So Blai, your the guy who pulls out the guitar to show off his Dragonforce skillz??:XD

It's a pity for me though, I can only be awesome in my own home :XD It's impossible to carry a piano around >_>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top