Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

As long as a crocodile eats him in the end of it u.u...
Maybe you could get your Red Robb nick from that in the manga '-'
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

As long as a crocodile eats him in the end of it u.u...
Maybe you could get your Red Robb nick from that in the manga '-'
No it was a play on Gar Bear or something...I think he abandoned the concept since ibra couldn't be arsed to draw it anymore.

You want him to be eaten by reptiles? :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Or any animal with non-sharp teeth o.o
Make it bloody and messy *0*
Did Koen turn down your advances too? :rofl He has habit of doing this.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

No need to get deffensive '-'
I might be easy but even I have my limits, Red Robb o/
Although I wonder why you used "too" o.o...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

No need to get deffensive '-'
I might be easy but even I have my limits, Red Robb o/
Although I wonder why you used "too" o.o...
Defensive? Koen has a tendency to be oblivious to girl's attraction :3c
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I hate those words with double letters ;-; Like... letters @.@

And you're a cute friend^^ Trying so hard!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I hate those words with double letters ;-; Like... letters @.@

And you're a cute friend^^ Trying so hard!
That's a weird quirk.

Trying so hard for what...I'm really confused now :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

To take his back o/
That's why you're picking on me u.u
We are kinda spamming GB's thread, btw o.o...
Take his back? Well I am a friend, so...*shrugs*

I'm not picking on you :neutral

Yeah, kind of ironic since neither of us are in his poll :rofl
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

That's what I said o.o "Cute friend".
AND YOU ARE U.U (now I'm talking about the "picking on me" part)
Ok, I'm starting to feel bad about the spam @.@
Stop replying! I'm too proud to stop arguing ><
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Yeah, kind of ironic since neither of us are in his poll :rofl
Only someone like me can spam here :pwnge

:p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Ew, sex pet, hell no, you're just a kiddo o.o!
Be my mine or you won't be related to me at all ò.ó

Gar Bear xDDD Are you that hairy??
Hm, now that you mentioned, it does sound like a pirate name o.o
Now I'm picturing a bear on a ship, lol...
I'm not a kid, I'm twenty! I can potty on my own. D:

Fine, as long as I can call you baachan.

Well regardless of whether I am or not, I think it's just said because it rhymes and sounds like Care Bear.

That's funny, because Koen was working on a comic where members of the staff were parts of pirate crews :rofl
It's not cuz of Care Bear. Probably because of a drawing of you in bear costume and the fact that it rhymes. If I did come up with it, then I either forgot or can't explain why. :cookiehand
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

It's not cuz of Care Bear. Probably because of a drawing of you in bear costume and the fact that it rhymes. If I did come up with it, then I either forgot or can't explain why. :cookiehand
I said the reason it's easy to say. That drawing came afterwards

One time on IRC over a year ago you called me that and it stuck with most people. Even though it wasn't the first time I heard it, you were the one who started it here.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I forgot why. :| Let's just say it's as mysterious as me or the Lochness Monster. :3c

I am good with coming up with nicknames. Or good at? Either way, roawer.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I forgot why. :| Let's just say it's as mysterious as me or the Lochness Monster. :3c

I am good with coming up with nicknames. Or good at? Either way, roawer.
Like I said, you didn't invent it...so easy with the pat on your own back there sir.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

To take his back o/
That's why you're picking on me u.u
We are kinda spamming GB's thread, btw o.o...
mimimi u guys r hilarious. Someone reveal the pols results alrdy :yelling
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

What is good_boy's thread without spam?:gwah
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

^ You have a point ç.ç

Milly, you're not a kid, you're my newest pet *0*
*goes out to buy a new collar*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top