Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

That's so badass...I would have been like BAMF. They usually get bubbleheaded dummies working at stores like that anyways right? Serves them right
Really? :zomg I'm glad someone thinks so at least! :rofl

Thief? You weren't wearing a catsuit were you? :derp
Leather and straps and all... Why? :oh

:shifty Does want really factor into it? Or is it more of a compulsion?...hmmm :3c

Thought being social on the interwebz isn't the same.
I'm not quite sure by what you mean there, but I think I like the sound of it.

No, it isn't the same at all, you're right. I think it's much easier. That doesn't necessarily make it any less fun though. :P

You can feel it in my aura that I'm tingling....Are you a wizard? :gwah
I most certainly am not!

....The correct term would be witch. u.u

Of course not, because I'm spending time talking to you instead of him :cookiehand
Ohhh? Thornie, don't tell me you're jealous of all things!

Good luck with that. So you took a year off before going to University or? Remember that Failure is always the best way to learn~ :derp
Thanks, I can use all the luck I can get. :fail
I didn't take an entire year, no. But I did take this summer off, since I usually take at least one or two courses in the summer as well. I'm going into my junior year now. :amuse

Are you one of those people who have a song for every situation? I could get used to that :zomg

McGonagall was always cool, but Snape finally earned my respect when I read what he did. Otherwise I loathed him more than he hated James Potter. cwutisaidthar? :hee
Yup. JK certainly pulled a fast one on us.

well you know italians :XD they sure love thier reruns and thank em for that!
I grew up on Fresh Prince re-runs too. That show is a classic. It never gets old!

If it makes you fel better 4 out of 10 times what i cook burns :s or comes out different from the recipe i chose and followed step byt step :facepalm

Death if done correctly and in a needed way are good, if it just done for sadness then D= totally depends on the story and setting ^^

Oh goodness good luck :XD I'll have to be takin somethin like that when my time comes if i get my exams right and its not easy :s but you'll manage with some work and confidence :)

MCGONAGALL AND SNAPE FTAWE!!!
Maybe if I practiced more and tried a little harder, I would be better at cooking. But to be honest, I just don't like doing it. Italian food FTW win though. :hearts

When are your exams?

Well I dunno if it's the most evil but when we were about 7-8 I was one day reading a book in the living room and my twin kept pestering me about something that I now can't remember. He went on and on and on, eventually I got frustrated and picked a toy gun( I think it was some sort of AK or something) and smacked him on the leg with it, and nearly broke his leg. He couldn't walk properly for a while. :sweatdrop
Oh my goodness! You may have been provoked, but that is definitely evil! Or maybe you just have a quick temper? Are you passionate that way, goldb? :3c

Since this is the unofficial HP fangasm thread. Here something I found that was cool:


Whoaaa. I wish I could motivate myself to do something so expressive with that many characters! Only then will I be able to call myself a true Harry Potter otaku. Thank for posting, I've never seen this before.

I WANT A HARRY POTTER MANGA & ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wouldn't it be interesting if they made Harry Potter into one of those graphic novels? I've seen it done with Artemis Fowel (I've never read the books, but my sister loved them and got the graphic novel to go with it). Harry Potter is soooo long though. It would be a huge project to take on.

The album reached #2 on the Billboard 200....really surprising....I almost can't be a fan anymore :hip
Ughhhh. This song. It really makes me feel something, you know? He did make it big, didn't he? All without selling out, from what I can take from the album. It's amazing that people are actually beginning to pay attention to something other than the radio, right? It makes me happy when people like Bon Iver who so deserve recognition finally get it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

How did she pull a fast one? :oh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I mean I always knew there had to have been some huge reason that Dumbledore trusted Snape despite his past and animosity towards Harry, but I never really expected that it was because he

was in love with Lily, even after everything that happened, including her death. That was a huge run-on sentence. XD Snape reminds me of Heathcliff, who is one of my favorite characters from literature.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Heathcliff?

I was shocked too. I wondered why he hated Harry so much since his eyes would have reminded him of Lily, although Harry looked like his dad.

Can't disagree that Harry had too much freedom at times though. :notrust
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I think that he hated Harry, partially because his of dad, but partially because the fact that his eyes reminded Snape of Lily - the one woman he loved, who died to save someone that grew up to be more and more like James - the one man he hated.
Hard to explain, but do you know where I'm coming from? :3


Also, a graph novel would be a _huge_ project. I wouldn't count on it. However an animated series wouldn't be too unrealistic, even though I very much prefer eastern over western animation.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I grew up on Fresh Prince re-runs too. That show is a classic. It never gets old!
I know right i mean :carlton when will THAT ever get boring ><

Maybe if I practiced more and tried a little harder, I would be better at cooking. But to be honest, I just don't like doing it. Italian food FTW win though.

When are your exams?
If i set my mind to it and Im supervised I make some mean meals or at least digestable ones :oh

I passes them already now and im officialy a second year =Dnow they will return in a year or actually like next april or so >< the biggies :-_- :darn

well there is a Maximum ride manga and there are totally like 8 books but not as big as HP still :/

I mean Twilight got manga! :yelling, HP deserves it more so they could do a cool animation for it, hopefully Japan will like they took Deltora Quest ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

As for that song xi0 You only support unknown artists and ditch them when they go mainstream? :XD
:rofl......no waaay, not at all :hip

Really? :zomg I'm glad someone thinks so at least! :rofl
Oh, did people not think that? Did you get some mess for it? :shifty

I'm not quite sure by what you mean there, but I think I like the sound of it.

No, it isn't the same at all, you're right. I think it's much easier. That doesn't necessarily make it any less fun though. :P
I don't think I know what I meant there either. I just like to italicize things to make people think there's a duel meaning...:jk

Ohhh? Thornie, don't tell me you're jealous of all things!
Who really knows with him? He acts one way while saying something else. He's an enigma wrapped in a paradox. While I'm a conundrum wrapped in an enigma who wears a paradox for mittens :hee

Thanks, I can use all the luck I can get. :fail
I didn't take an entire year, no. But I did take this summer off, since I usually take at least one or two courses in the summer as well. I'm going into my junior year now. :amuse

Are you one of those people who have a song for every situation? I could get used to that :zomg
Junior year? :gwah So I take it you're transferring out of a Community/Junior College into the big time then? How can you be only 19 but going into your third year? Did you take a bunch of AP classes, take a bunch of courses in CC your senior year? Not taking off the summer doesn't sound like you'd get through enough credits to be that far ahead. Or are just a genius? YOU ARE A WIZARD! :plot

My other theory is that you skipped a grade due to moving around. I dated someone like that in HS. She lived in Utah, Colorado and then moved here and skipped a grade because I guess their curriculum was further along in Colorado than it was here. So she was a year younger than everyone else in our grade....hmmm

Well, for shits and giggles I might post a song...but I posted it during my video spree in the LPTP thread, and I thought is was apropos :amuse

Ughhhh. This song. It really makes me feel something, you know? He did make it big, didn't he? All without selling out, from what I can take from the album. It's amazing that people are actually beginning to pay attention to something other than the radio, right? It makes me happy when people like Bon Iver who so deserve recognition finally get it.
Well all good music does. I know what you mean, I can't explain it really. There's a certain something to their music. I think it's the synth...yeah it's the synth :hip

Radio stations are pretty much dead. They're hemorrhaging money...in the music side at least. If it isn't a Top 40 pop station, a Classic Rock station or Hard Rock station it pretty much comes and goes. There are some alternative stations that can survive though. There's a college local station WTMD, lower on the dial that plays all the good stuff, including Bon Iver. Only problem is the signal isn't very strong.

You always expect non-mainstream music to do well on stuff like the iTunes charts, but you rarely see them do really well on the Billboard Album charts. It's impressive.



Heathcliff? :zomg Wuthering Heights~

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Wow...long post is long :imslow
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Heathcliff?
Spoilers for Wuthering Heights, if you haven't read it. :oh

Yup, he's from Wuthering Heights, which is easily one of my all-time favorite books. The story between Snape, Lily, James, and Harry has many similarities between the story between Heathcliff, Catherine, Edgar, and Cathy, respectively. Heathcliff and Catherine are childhood friends and love each other, but Catherine betrays Heathcliff by marrying Edgar Linton because he is more "respectable" than Heathcliff. She has a daughter with Edgar, but both Edgar and Catherine die. Heathcliff then becomes young Cathy's (the daughter's) ward and tortures and bullies her.

Sound familiar? :derp
And have you ever read Wuthering Heights, M3J? It's so good. *_*

I was shocked too. I wondered why he hated Harry so much since his eyes would have reminded him of Lily, although Harry looked like his dad.

Can't disagree that Harry had too much freedom at times though. :notrust
I agree. Harry did take matters into his own hands quite foolishly quite often. Having said this, he had a very good nature and modesty about him. Snape saw him as arrogant like James. At the same time, can you blame him? James tortured him and mortified him on a daily basis, and then stole the woman he loved. I'd hate his son too, if I thought they were that similar! XD

I think that he hated Harry, partially because his of dad, but partially because the fact that his eyes reminded Snape of Lily - the one woman he loved, who died to save someone that grew up to be more and more like James - the one man he hated.
Hard to explain, but do you know where I'm coming from? :3


Also, a graph novel would be a _huge_ project. I wouldn't count on it. However an animated series wouldn't be too unrealistic, even though I very much prefer eastern over western animation.
Although Harry looked more like James and had the same sense of mischief at times, I think he was more like Lily in the more elemental and deeper ways. In my view anyway.

Yes, it would be wishful thinking beyond reality, would it? XD
Did you know that the Harry Potter films were going to be animated at first? I'm glad they weren't in the end!

I know right i mean :carlton when will THAT ever get boring ><
Never. That's when.

I passes them already now and im officialy a second year =Dnow they will return in a year or actually like next april or so >< the biggies :-_- :darn
So does that mean you have about two more years until college, or is it three? Sorry, I'm a sheltered American. XDDD; I don't know how things work in other countries, so I have to ask that sort of thing.

well there is a Maximum ride manga and there are totally like 8 books but not as big as HP still :/

I mean Twilight got manga! :yelling, HP deserves it more so they could do a cool animation for it, hopefully Japan will like they took Deltora Quest ^^
I've never read the Maximum Ride series.

Ugh. That's because Twilight milks itself for everything it's not worth. I mean, they're splitting the last "novel" into two movies when it could have easily fit into one. Not to mention, there are a few spin-off books of the series. The basic series itself isn't even worth crap.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

:rofl......no waaay, not at all :hip
Don't be that guy, xi0! :yelling

Oh, did people not think that? Did you get some mess for it? :shifty
Well, the thing is. When I just blurt out exactly what I'm thinking like that, people don't usually think "BAMF" they think "BITCH". :rofl
Sad but true. Ever walked up behind someone and accidentally heard them talking about you? It's happened to me a couple of times, and they're not always nice things. I have to admit though, I love hearing what people truly think about me even if it is mean. In the words of my bff's ex boyfriend (who I hated, and didn't sugar coat shit with)... "She don't hold back much, does she?" I'm trying to be a nicer person these days though! I used to be a nice little girl in middle school, no idea what happened. :oh

I don't think I know what I meant there either. I just like to italicize things to make people think there's a duel meaning...:jk
*rolls eyes*
Paradox enigma conundrum is an understatement.

Junior year? :gwah So I take it you're transferring out of a Community/Junior College into the big time then? How can you be only 19 but going into your third year? Did you take a bunch of AP classes, take a bunch of courses in CC your senior year? Not taking off the summer doesn't sound like you'd get through enough credits to be that far ahead. Or are just a genius? YOU ARE A WIZARD! :plot

My other theory is that you skipped a grade due to moving around. I dated someone like that in HS. She lived in Utah, Colorado and then moved here and skipped a grade because I guess their curriculum was further along in Colorado than it was here. So she was a year younger than everyone else in our grade....hmmm
No, I didn't skip a year. What do you think I am, a genius? Pfft.
And it's witch, xi0. Witch.
You were right on your first guess, I took a couple college classes senior year and then got massive credits for the AP tests I managed to pass. I had my freshman year over with when I graduated high school, which was great since I planned on going straight to community anyway.

But yeah! 8D I now have my associate's degree and am ready for the big stuff! I hope I love university as much as I crave it.

Well, for shits and giggles I might post a song...but I posted it during my video spree in the LPTP thread, and I thought is was apropos :amuse

Radio stations are pretty much dead. They're hemorrhaging money...in the music side at least. If it isn't a Top 40 pop station, a Classic Rock station or Hard Rock station it pretty much comes and goes. There are some alternative stations that can survive though. There's a college local station WTMD, lower on the dial that plays all the good stuff, including Bon Iver. Only problem is the signal isn't very strong.

You always expect non-mainstream music to do well on stuff like the iTunes charts, but you rarely see them do really well on the Billboard Album charts. It's impressive.
You can say that again! I love The Edge as a radio station, but that's about it. And even then, I still only truly like about half the stuff they play. I also like the classical station though. *nerdmuch?* :bored

Isn't it weird how that works? Thank the gods of jelly for iTunes!

Heathcliff? :zomg Wuthering Heights~
You like it too? :wtf

Wow...long post is long :imslow
I could say the same. :fail
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Although Harry looked more like James and had the same sense of mischief at times, I think he was more like Lily in the more elemental and deeper ways. In my view anyway.
Well, I have no clue regarding his parents from a transcendental point of view but he's been told he acts like his father but has his mothers eyes - which is what I base my assumption of Snape's anger towards Harry.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Oh my goodness! You may have been provoked, but that is definitely evil! Or maybe you just have a quick temper? Are you passionate that way, goldb? :3c
Haha :sweatdrop I did have a quick temper when I was young, now I just bottle it up cos I'm scared I'm gonna hurt someone. I'm very passionate fast and slow :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Don't be that guy, xi0! :yelling
Well, I'm actually quite the opposite. If it sounds good it's good...it's just happenstance that most mainstream music nowadays seems...meh

Well, the thing is. When I just blurt out exactly what I'm thinking like that, people don't usually think "BAMF" they think "BITCH". :rofl
Sad but true. Ever walked up behind someone and accidentally heard them talking about you? It's happened to me a couple of times, and they're not always nice things. I have to admit though, I love hearing what people truly think about me even if it is mean. In the words of my bff's ex boyfriend (who I hated, and didn't sugar coat shit with)... "She don't hold back much, does she?" I'm trying to be a nicer person these days though! I used to be a nice little girl in middle school, no idea what happened. :oh
Yeah, sometimes we can be Misread :derp But hey, it's better than being a pushover. I can be both at times. I'm not trying to be mean with people, I'm just an honest person. But sometimes I'm a pushover because I can't be bothered with conflict.

Of course, I have to know everything pertaining to me. I'm not paranoid, I mean...of course not :imslow. Others impression of you is always interesting. I'm like a sponge, I have to absorb everything, including what is mostly useless, inconsequential things.

*rolls eyes*
Paradox enigma conundrum is an understatement.
We have an emoticon for that :eyeroll ......:3c

No, I didn't skip a year. What do you think I am, a genius? Pfft.
And it's witch, xi0. Witch.
You were right on your first guess, I took a couple college classes senior year and then got massive credits for the AP tests I managed to pass. I had my freshman year over with when I graduated high school, which was great since I planned on going straight to community anyway.

But yeah! 8D I now have my associate's degree and am ready for the big stuff! I hope I love university as much as I crave it.
Well, I was theorizing on how this could be...genius was one theory, it would have to be :cookiehand

Fine witch :gwah .........it's a funny meme, I was disregarding correct nomenclature in the HP-verse

Ah, so is the University far enough from home that you'll have to dorm? Or will you commute? The full college experience does come from being out on your own and stuff.

You can say that again! I love The Edge as a radio station, but that's about it. And even then, I still only truly like about half the stuff they play. I also like the classical station though. *nerdmuch?* :bored

Isn't it weird how that works? Thank the gods of jelly for iTunes!
Satellite Radio has a lot of niche stations, that completely kill AM/FM radio, music-wise. But there's still something nice about having that local institutional radio station.

We have two classical radio stations here in Baltimore, and I must admit I listen to them as well. They're nice to relax to for sure.

Yeah, I guess it's weird in a way. The only people who buy physical CDs anymore are country fans...for some reason. And I'd rather listen to cats mating than whatever they're calling "country" nowadays. If it isn't Johnny Cash or Willie Nelson...GTFO



And of course I like Wuthering Heights, it's a classic. Very atmospheric and angst-ridden book.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Never read it, though I did see a mention of it in the Twilight series... more than once.

Harry never acted like James though, other than ignoring authority, but that was for greater good. Snape is too biased. D:
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I have never seen xi0 making such long posts-one after another...the boy is in love :cookiehand.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

ZAT x NAOM









NOTHING ELSE :yelling
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I don't approve it...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

No one cares, you cow.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Oho~ What happened between Nom and Zat? :hurr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Haha :sweatdrop I did have a quick temper when I was young, now I just bottle it up cos I'm scared I'm gonna hurt someone. I'm very passionate fast and slow :hurr
In the words of JK Rowling, "'Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it."
Keeping in mind that I'm a total hypocrite for saying that to you. I do believe the statement is true, but I don't seem to practice it that often. Feelings tend to find their way to the surface one way or another, I can testify to that. My procrastination habit applies to this situation as well. XD :beer Here's to hoping we don't go insane. :cookiehand

Well, I'm actually quite the opposite. If it sounds good it's good...it's just happenstance that most mainstream music nowadays seems...meh
I feel ya there, bro.

Yeah, sometimes we can be Misread :derp But hey, it's better than being a pushover. I can be both at times. I'm not trying to be mean with people, I'm just an honest person. But sometimes I'm a pushover because I can't be bothered with conflict.
My pushover days are quite over. There are certain circumstance where I do avoid conflict like you said. Despite my big mouth, I think that violence should nearly always be avoided because it rarely solves anything without first making it more of a mess. A girl once said that she "was gonna kick my ass and pull out my eyelashes". Not even kidding with that one there. :rofl I hope to the skies that I never utter something so trashy in my life.

Tell them bitches who's boss, xi0! :yelling

Of course, I have to know everything pertaining to me. I'm not paranoid, I mean...of course not :imslow. Others impression of you is always interesting. I'm like a sponge, I have to absorb everything, including what is mostly useless, inconsequential things.
I know what you mean! It almost makes me feel self-centered, but it's a curiosity I can't help.

We have an emoticon for that :eyeroll ......:3c
The type of eyeroll I was expressing did not consist of a smile. .......:3c

Fine witch :gwah .........it's a funny meme, I was disregarding correct nomenclature in the HP-verse
It's ok, as long as you're making the effort. It is the "Unofficial Harry Potter Thread" as Impie would say. :derp

Ah, so is the University far enough from home that you'll have to dorm? Or will you commute? The full college experience does come from being out on your own and stuff.
No, I'll be staying with my mom still. :sweat I know I'm not getting the experience I should because of this, but I simply can't afford living arrangements for myself and neither can my mom. My dad probably could, but it's not like he's going to offer. I'll stick to guilting him into paying for my books maybe.... The tuition for my classes is about to triple. Well, I didn't pay tuition last year, so... Tuition is about to multiply time a gazillion :bored

But anyway, I get along with my mom really well. I get away with more shit than all three of my sisters put together. I have no idea why. Might have something to do with being the second born? I've never so much as heard the word curfew, but my little sister (and older one, when she lived here) never heard the end of it. :cookiehand I pay for my car hoopla, gas, food, clothes, and all that shit though so I hope I'm not too much of a burden, you know?

We have two classical radio stations here in Baltimore, and I must admit I listen to them as well. They're nice to relax to for sure.
Sometimes, after hearing an especially brainless hip-hop party song, we just need some mental healing. XDDDD

Yeah, I guess it's weird in a way. The only people who buy physical CDs anymore are country fans...for some reason. And I'd rather listen to cats mating than whatever they're calling "country" nowadays. If it isn't Johnny Cash or Willie Nelson...GTFO
Does Patsy Cline fall under country...? If so, I love her very much! You're right, Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson are good ones too. I actually bought the Eddie Vedder physical CD. It felt so weird.

And of course I like Wuthering Heights, it's a classic. Very atmospheric and angst-ridden book.
I know, isn't it wonderful? Much better than Jane Eyre. That book... I got to page 500 out of 525 and just couldn't finish it. :rofl

Never read it, though I did see a mention of it in the Twilight series... more than once.

Harry never acted like James though, other than ignoring authority, but that was for greater good. Snape is too biased. D:
Twilight is a cheap rip-off of Wuthering Heights and executed with a juvenile understanding of what love means. *says the girl who has never been in love :fail*

My thoughts exactly.

I have never seen xi0 making such long posts-one after another...the boy is in love :ccokiehand.
We are besties, after all. :derp

Oho~ What happened between Nom and Zat? :hurr
*hides in a corner*
There are so many pairings flying at me today. o~o;;
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I have never seen xi0 making such long posts-one after another...the boy is in love :cookiehand.
You're funny and oh so predictable friendo :3c

My pushover days are quite over. There are certain circumstance where I do avoid conflict like you said. Despite my big mouth, I think that violence should nearly always be avoided because it rarely solves anything without first making it more of a mess. A girl once said that she "was gonna kick my ass and pull out my eyelashes". Not even kidding with that one there. :rofl I hope to the skies that I never utter something so trashy in my life.

Tell them bitches who's boss, xi0! :yelling
Violence? Catfight? Are you super serial? You've been in fights before?...yeesh. What did you do to the girl to make her say that?

The only time I've been violent as an adult was at a drinking establishment. My brother's girlfriend had a door flung open behind her after she entered a bathroom and the guy was insanely drunk. She had a bruise on her back for over a month. Anyways, long story short, I headbutted the guy while he was all "Come at bro!" in my face and I felt his nose crunch in the impact. We left immediately. It's the most nonchalant and least attention-drawing solution to fights in a crowded area. I'm not proud of it, but animal instinct took over for some reason :sweat

I know what you mean! It almost makes me feel self-centered, but it's a curiosity I can't help.
Who cares if it's self-centered? It's so damn interesting. My only worry is appearing paranoid to other people :imslow

No, I'll be staying with my mom still. :sweat I know I'm not getting the experience I should because of this, but I simply can't afford living arrangements for myself and neither can my mom. My dad probably could, but it's not like he's going to offer. I'll stick to guilting him into paying for my books maybe.... The tuition for my classes is about to triple. Well, I didn't pay tuition last year, so... Tuition is about to multiply time a gazillion :bored

But anyway, I get along with my mom really well. I get away with more shit than all three of my sisters put together. I have no idea why. Might have something to do with being the second born? I've never so much as heard the word curfew, but my little sister (and older one, when she lived here) never heard the end of it. :cookiehand I pay for my car hoopla, gas, food, clothes, and all that shit though so I hope I'm not too much of a burden, you know?
No student loans to take out? Meh, I say since it isn't too long there's no reason to pay all that extra money. If it's like most campuses, you won't be able to stay there after your second or third year anyway, unless you're an athlete or are in some sort of honor society. After that, there's usually some sort of lotto to determine everything else. My brother only dormed his first two years, but is now staying in off-campus house with roommates. The school is just that far away that would make commuting a living hell. So you had a voucher of some sort to attend Community College for one year? Or is it free there? Or was it some sort of grant?

Well I'm the older son, so I'm not sure. I'm always interested in the Oldest, middle, youngest dynamic, but when it becomes more than three, it gets confusing. My Dad was the second born of his three siblings, but he had a older brother, a younger sister and a younger brother. So he wasn't the oldest, the youngest, or the girl. But with 4 girls...that dynamic is too much to understand.

Yeah, as long as you pull your own weight around the place, your mom should be down...if she's sane, I mean.

Does Patsy Cline fall under country...? If so, I love her very much! You're right, Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson are good ones too. I actually bought the Eddie Vedder physical CD. It felt so weird.
Of course she does :XD

Eddie Vedder put out a country album? I recall him putting out a ukulele album or something recently, but not a country one.

We are besties, after all. :derp
Yesh...well, I'm not sure what that has to do with his shipping, but I digress :eyeroll

*hides in a corner*
There are so many pairings flying at me today. o~o;;
Zat barely posts around here...I'm guessing this must have been born from something on IRC.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Hmmm...is it me or you who are so predictable otokonoko :cookiestare...

I propose Naomi x c_k pairing :maracas...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top