Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies
Violence? Catfight? Are you super serial? You've been in fights before?...yeesh. What did you do to the girl to make her say that?
Of course not! She was only threatening me... And most of it was behind my back, mind you. She only said that to me when I confronted her about it and set her straight. I didn't do anything to the girl directly, it was something I said to her friend, which was probably way over-dramatized. Basically, I said "No, I don't want to be friends with you any longer and I would prefer that you didn't ride in our limo to prom. My aim isn't to hurt you feelings, but that is honestly the way I feel." Apparently she cried a lot and went running to the girl who started saying "I'm gonna kick her ass!" and things like that. The girl I was honest with asked me a simple question, and I answered. If she didn't want to hear the truth, she should have never begged the question in the first place.
The only time I've been violent as an adult was at a drinking establishment. My brother's girlfriend had a door flung open behind her after she entered a bathroom and the guy was insanely drunk. She had a bruise on her back for over a month. Anyways, long story short, I headbutted the guy while he was all "Come at bro!" in my face and I felt his nose crunch in the impact. We left immediately. It's the most nonchalant and least attention-drawing solution to fights in a crowded area. I'm not proud of it, but animal instinct took over for some reason
Drunk people are a whole other story. They can't control their actions, and won't listen to reason no matter how hard you try....Then again, I've met a few sober people like that before.

Sounds like you handled it as best you could. :/ Better than ignoring it, in my opinion. Bet he woke up the next morning with more than a hangover headache!
No student loans to take out? Meh, I say since it isn't too long there's no reason to pay all that extra money. If it's like most campuses, you won't be able to stay there after your second or third year anyway, unless you're an athlete or are in some sort of honor society. After that, there's usually some sort of lotto to determine everything else. My brother only dormed his first two years, but is now staying in off-campus house with roommates. The school is just that far away that would make commuting a living hell. So you had a voucher of some sort to attend Community College for one year? Or is it free there? Or was it some sort of grant?
Ohhh, I see. Yes, the 45 minute drive is going to be awful, but my mom made it for three years, so I think I can try it too. The traffic on the way home won't be as bad I hope. And since my sister is going to the same school and is about halfway closer, I'll probably pick her up on the way or
maybe stay the night from time to time... If her husband's not there.
It was just a small scholarship is all. It paid for my tuition at the community college for one year, which was all I needed.

Only problem was, my books were more expensive than my tuition for the first semester...
Well I'm the older son, so I'm not sure. I'm always interested in the Oldest, middle, youngest dynamic, but when it becomes more than three, it gets confusing. My Dad was the second born of his three siblings, but he had a older brother, a younger sister and a younger brother. So he wasn't the oldest, the youngest, or the girl. But with 4 girls...that dynamic is too much to understand.
I think I'm a bit like the 'forgotten one', like the middle children usually are in a three-person dynamic. Don't get me wrong though, I don't mind a single bit. Being the forgotten one rocks. I don't think I'm as smart or talented as my older sister, but that balances out a bit since she was the guinea pig child... I guess you were too, huh? Is it a lot of pressure being the oldest? My older sister seems obsessed with being a role model and hiding whenever she does something bad. I'm like the cool older sister who takes my younger sister to parties and shit. XDDD; The youngest I would never do that with though! Maybe when she turns 30. xP
Yeah, as long as you pull your own weight around the place, your mom should be down...if she's sane, I mean.
She's sane in the important ways at least
Eddie Vedder put out a country album? I recall him putting out a ukulele album or something recently, but not a country one.
Oh, I didn't mean that he came out with a country album, I just pointed out the oddness of me buying a real-life CD. It was his ukulele album that I got.
Yesh...well, I'm not sure what that has to do with his shipping, but I digress
We can be those best friends that never admit their creepy, undying love for each other and torture each other with our unvoiced feelings. It'll be great fun! 8D
Zat barely posts around here...I'm guessing this must have been born from something on IRC.
I know, I've only talked to him about two or three times on IRC, but it was a pre-arranged marriage. M3J was sick of getting paired with me, so he forced me on Zat or something like that.

Zat's a cool guy though, I'm not complaining.
I propose Naomi x c_k pairing

...
c_k knows I exist?
Why?

I haven't even had the chance to...raise my chances...no fair
There's just too many female mods flying around, I can't keep up...
I'm sure Zat would give you a chance, Beneh
Do what I do bene, hit on members, there are way more members and mods. Plus, you get to dominate them. "Do this or I'll ban your ass"
Not that he needs such threats to seduce the members...
