Last Person to Post Wins - O is for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I am under your command master Bene
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
kdowns got brainwashed?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Just a tiny bit
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
kdowns got brainwashed?
It seems so :bored

And just used MAL to check the top manga, and i am already at 120 and i still haven't saw Naruto :oh
On the other hand i already saw The Breaker and the Breaker new waves, that have a score higher than 8.50 ....

I can never trust this lists :bored
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Heh, im hardly in the top 10 top posters in the thread. =/

It might stay like that for a while too....
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Heh, im hardly in the top 10 top posters in the thread. =/

It might stay like that for a while too....
What did you expect ? You weren't even on today :oh
And you do well do spend less time on the pc. Gods knows that i should :bored
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Spend less time? Dont be silly. Its just that I utterly utterly abhor the coffee theme. It kills me. It physically hurts me everytime I have to post. But I am a patient person so I am patiently waiting for the dark theme to make its triumphant return and I can post back to my normal levels again. >.<
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,129
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I liked the top 3 this week. :super
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Spend less time? Dont be silly. Its just that I utterly utterly abhor the coffee theme. It kills me. It physically hurts me everytime I have to post. But I am a patient person so I am patiently waiting for the dark theme to make its triumphant return and I can post back to my normal levels again. >.<
:lmao

I never had that problem cuz i actually never had the dark theme, but i don't think that can be a reason :oh

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I liked the top 3 this week. :super
Lies !!! All i can hear is

Raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!! :3c

I can't talk about Bleach, but both Naruto and One Piece were interesting, though i still had more fun reading Naruto. This chapter was just :wtf
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I liked the top 3 this week. :super
Toriko is out? :zomg

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Btw Charlie, can you change my vote from Pluto to Planetes? Pretty please...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Toriko is out? :zomg
:lmao

Ust you sincerely disappointed me :crying
I wasn't expecting that from someone that likes Hunter x Hunter :oh
Right now, there is only the term "Big 2" as Hunter x Hunter is on Hiatus

Ust btw change on your mangalist Toriko to a 7 :yelling
Though lately i would give the chapters a 5 :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
one piece :wtf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,129
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Toriko is out? :zomg

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Btw Charlie, can you change my vote from Pluto to Planetes? Pretty please...
Ust, I removed your vote, you should be able to recast your vote now.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
NO DO NOT DO IT CHARLIE!

THAT IS CLEAR VIOLATION OF RULE NUMBER 7 SUBSECTION 4 OF THE MANGAHELPERS RULES AND REGULATIONS

IT STATES THAT:

NO MODERATOR, GLOBAL MODERATOR, ADMIN, TECH OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE STAFF SHALL USE THERE POWER TO EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF A POLL WHETHER THEY BELIEVE THEIR CAUSE TO BE JUSTIFIED OR NOT UNLESS THERE IS CLEAR BREACH AND A CLEAR CASE OF MISCONDUCT WHICH HAS TO BE ADDRESSED.

I DO NOT SEE THAT HERE, CHARLIE THAT WILL BE ABUSE OF YOUR POWERS AND THE NEXT STEP WILL BE TYRANNY. IF WE DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES SET DOWN FOR US WHO WILL? YOU SHOULD THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT THIS REQUEST BECAUSE THE NEXT STEP IS NAZI GERMANY.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top