Last Person to Post Wins - O is for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nope, didn't work. Still says I already voted.
If you want, I can manually add your vote.

When you cleared your browser history, did you log out of mh as well?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Btw jorped, you mentioned MAL top list. ANN has a very good top 10, and the top 50 is also mostly good.
Monster in first :bored
I know that Monster is pretty good, and i enjoyed the story, but one thing that i seriously always lack since i was a children is the capacity to analyse well subjective stuff. It wasn't never one of my strong points. And Monster requires a lot of it, specially because of the end, where everything ends in a very vague way. I am supposed to be me who decides that his the message of the author. I don't dislike leaving some points to explain, but in Monster case the author left a lot of stuff.

And pretty surprising to see that on that list Hajime appeared while Slam Dunk didn't. Hajime is very good, but Slam Dunk was just epic :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If you want, I can manually add your vote.

When you cleared your browser history, did you log out of mh as well?

I mean, you should've cleared all the browser cache.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah, I did. Or atleast I were logged out when I opened the site again.

Well, never mind if it too much of an hassle. But I would appreaciate it.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Or wait, I'll try once again.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Jorpy, I had to make a call to TAP, and I found out I can't fully understand portuguese people speaking o.o
What a strange accent Ç.Ç She said my full name and I had to think for a moment to recognize that that was my name XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Jorpy, I had to make a call to TAP, and I found out I can't fully understand portuguese people speaking o.o
What a strange accent Ç.Ç She said my full name and I had to think for a moment to recognize that that was my name XD
:lmao

Why wouldn't you understand btw ? :oh
Are you planning to visit Portugal ? :zomg
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
finally was able to fix my internet after 2 weeks. I RAV U AMERIKA
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I cleaned, everything, but no. Still tells me I have already voted. Weird :cookiestare

No the layout is all messed too, gotta customize it again.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Monster in first :bored
I know that Monster is pretty good, and i enjoyed the story, but one thing that i seriously always lack since i was a children is the capacity to analyse well subjective stuff. It wasn't never one of my strong points. And Monster requires a lot of it, specially because of the end, where everything ends in a very vague way. I am supposed to be me who decides that his the message of the author. I don't dislike leaving some points to explain, but in Monster case the author left a lot of stuff.

And pretty surprising to see that on that list Hajime appeared while Slam Dunk didn't. Hajime is very good, but Slam Dunk was just epic :zomg
i prefer Hajime no ippo to slam dunk. both have a good comedy and are addictive. But slam dunk have a lazy ending, the art in hajime is better, and it's easier to drag people into basket than into boxing, but the author of hajime no ippo did. People tend to prefer manga that are already ended (prolly nostalgia) but if you look closer, i don't see what slam dunk have that hajime no ippo don't have. The Author of Hajime no ippo could have take an lazy ending and ended the manga after Ippo lost to Date, but he took the challenge to continue unlike the author of Slam dunk. And after 900 chapters, he's still able to maintain the quality of hajime no ippo, even thought some match weren't interesting.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
i prefer Hajime no ippo to slam dunk. both have a good comedy and are addictive. But slam dunk have a lazy ending, the art in hajime is better, and it's easier to drag people into basket than into boxing, but the author of hajime no ippo did. People tend to prefer manga that are already ended (prolly nostalgia) but if you look closer, i don't see what slam dunk have that hajime no ippo don't have. The Author of Hajime no ippo could have take an lazy ending and ended the manga after Ippo lost to Date, but he took the challenge to continue unlike the author of Slam dunk. And after 900 chapters, he's still able to maintain the quality of hajime no ippo, even thought some match weren't interesting.
Yeah that is true indeed. I hope that the fights don't start becoming that boring. I still have to continue Miyata fight against Randi. It is definitely the most boring fight for me until now :oh
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Lazy ending? A manly ending, instead of dragging it Inoue ended just at right time. At it's high point, as drama reached it's peak. It also stayed realistic, not like in real life someone who just started basket will become japanese champion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top