If you want, I can manually add your vote.Nope, didn't work. Still says I already voted.
When you cleared your browser history, did you log out of mh as well?
If you want, I can manually add your vote.Nope, didn't work. Still says I already voted.
Monster in firstBtw jorped, you mentioned MAL top list. ANN has a very good top 10, and the top 50 is also mostly good.

If you want, I can manually add your vote.
When you cleared your browser history, did you log out of mh as well?
hey daughteruNobody greeted me u.u

That's better u.u

Jorpy, I had to make a call to TAP, and I found out I can't fully understand portuguese people speaking o.o
What a strange accent Ç.Ç She said my full name and I had to think for a moment to recognize that that was my name XD




Aren't you in Japan good_boy-chan?finally was able to fix my internet after 2 weeks. I RAV U AMERIKA

i prefer Hajime no ippo to slam dunk. both have a good comedy and are addictive. But slam dunk have a lazy ending, the art in hajime is better, and it's easier to drag people into basket than into boxing, but the author of hajime no ippo did. People tend to prefer manga that are already ended (prolly nostalgia) but if you look closer, i don't see what slam dunk have that hajime no ippo don't have. The Author of Hajime no ippo could have take an lazy ending and ended the manga after Ippo lost to Date, but he took the challenge to continue unlike the author of Slam dunk. And after 900 chapters, he's still able to maintain the quality of hajime no ippo, even thought some match weren't interesting.Monster in first![]()
I know that Monster is pretty good, and i enjoyed the story, but one thing that i seriously always lack since i was a children is the capacity to analyse well subjective stuff. It wasn't never one of my strong points. And Monster requires a lot of it, specially because of the end, where everything ends in a very vague way. I am supposed to be me who decides that his the message of the author. I don't dislike leaving some points to explain, but in Monster case the author left a lot of stuff.
And pretty surprising to see that on that list Hajime appeared while Slam Dunk didn't. Hajime is very good, but Slam Dunk was just epic![]()
THank you very much for pointing that outAren't you in Japan good_boy-chan?![]()
Yes i am in Japan. THe internet provider is called Amerika here.Yeah that is true indeed. I hope that the fights don't start becoming that boring. I still have to continue Miyata fight against Randi. It is definitely the most boring fight for me until nowi prefer Hajime no ippo to slam dunk. both have a good comedy and are addictive. But slam dunk have a lazy ending, the art in hajime is better, and it's easier to drag people into basket than into boxing, but the author of hajime no ippo did. People tend to prefer manga that are already ended (prolly nostalgia) but if you look closer, i don't see what slam dunk have that hajime no ippo don't have. The Author of Hajime no ippo could have take an lazy ending and ended the manga after Ippo lost to Date, but he took the challenge to continue unlike the author of Slam dunk. And after 900 chapters, he's still able to maintain the quality of hajime no ippo, even thought some match weren't interesting.

The accent is waaay too different o.o Rly!
Why wouldn't you understand btw ?
Are you planning to visit Portugal ?![]()