Last Person to Post Wins - O is for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
ALAS IT IS TOO LATE, MY WARNING WAS TOO LATE, I FEAR FOR THE FUTURE OF MANGAHELPERS.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Ust, I removed your vote, you should be able to recast your vote now.
Good job Charlie :thumbs
Ust now you can vote for Planetes and it will have more votes than Psyren.

But i have been thinking lately, and i also want to change my vote.
I voted for Planetes, but i would want to vote for Psyren :3c

:lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
U mean Manhwahelpers! :wall
:o

IT IS ALL MAKING SENSE NOW. IT WAS PART OF YOUR PLOT! THIS "REQUEST" WAS STAGED. SO UST HAS LOST HIS WAY AND FOUND THE DARK SIDE HUH! DARTH CHARLIE!? I SHALL OUT YOU BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
not at all :amuse
But have you already catch up the previous chapter of Naruto ? :oh

U mean Manhwahelpers! :wall
I missed this Charlie :wtf

The time where he was trying to control all MangaHelper in order to someday change it to ManhwaHelpers :zomg

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Yotsubato&! :wtf

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Why did i use the Quick Reply box and posted a message and instead of creating a new post it edited the post that i already had made ? :iik
Imp had already made a post after me so .... :bored

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

:oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:o

IT IS ALL MAKING SENSE NOW. IT WAS PART OF YOUR PLOT! THIS "REQUEST" WAS STAGED. SO UST HAS LOST HIS WAY AND FOUND THE DARK SIDE HUH! DARTH CHARLIE!? I SHALL OUT YOU BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE!

Real change has to come from an inside job.

:plot
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
YEA I SAW THAT JORPED. IT WAS WEIRD. I POSTED AFTER YOU, BUT THEN YOU POSTED AGAIN AND IT MOVED MY POST UP, WHILE IT AUTOMERGED YOUR PREVIOUS POST AND THE NEW ONE.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
YEA I SAW THAT JORPED. IT WAS WEIRD. I POSTED AFTER YOU, BUT THEN YOU POSTED AGAIN AND IT MOVED MY POST UP, WHILE IT AUTOMERGED YOUR PREVIOUS POST AND THE NEW ONE.
Darn auto merge! :wall
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You're going to hurt your head if you keep it up, Charlie
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I've come to imp caps lock and frustration thread.
I'm liking it so far.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But have you already catch up the previous chapter of Naruto ? :oh
not really. the war was pretty boring, i stopped around of chapter 520. i didn't have the courage to continue
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Noo, it still says I have already voted on this poll. :(
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
GOOD! MANGAHELPERS HAS AWOKEN. IT IS A SENTIENT BEING THAT KNOWS WHEN IT IS BEING CHEATED OVER!

I've come to imp caps lock and frustration thread.
I'm liking it so far.
WELL I WAS LURKING REDDIT, AND THERE IS THIS GUY THERE WHO IS KNOWN AS THE "POLITE_ALL_CAPS_GUY". HIS POSTS ARE PRETTY FUNNY AND THEN I WAS INSPIRED TO MIMIC HIM BUT I DONT THINK I am doing him justice. :(
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Noo, it still says I have already voted on this poll. :(

Ah that strange, I guess the poll wont let a re cast of votes. Can you clear your browser history and try again?

Otherwise, I'll manually add the vote.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Btw jorped, you mentioned MAL top list. ANN has a very good top 10, and the top 50 is also mostly good.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Ah that strange, I guess the poll wont let a re cast of votes. Can you clear your browser history and try again?

Otherwise, I'll manually add the vote.
I'll try that... just a sec.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
:salsa
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Nope, didn't work. Still says I already voted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top