ALAS IT IS TOO LATE, MY WARNING WAS TOO LATE, I FEAR FOR THE FUTURE OF MANGAHELPERS.
Good job CharlieUst, I removed your vote, you should be able to recast your vote now.


not at allDid you read Naruto's chapter ?![]()

ALAS IT IS TOO LATE, MY WARNING WAS TOO LATE, I FEAR FOR THE FUTURE OF MANGAHELPERS.

U mean Manhwahelpers!![]()

But have you already catch up the previous chapter of Naruto ?not at all![]()

I missed this CharlieU mean Manhwahelpers!![]()






IT IS ALL MAKING SENSE NOW. IT WAS PART OF YOUR PLOT! THIS "REQUEST" WAS STAGED. SO UST HAS LOST HIS WAY AND FOUND THE DARK SIDE HUH! DARTH CHARLIE!? I SHALL OUT YOU BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE!

Darn auto merge!YEA I SAW THAT JORPED. IT WAS WEIRD. I POSTED AFTER YOU, BUT THEN YOU POSTED AGAIN AND IT MOVED MY POST UP, WHILE IT AUTOMERGED YOUR PREVIOUS POST AND THE NEW ONE.

not really. the war was pretty boring, i stopped around of chapter 520. i didn't have the courage to continueBut have you already catch up the previous chapter of Naruto ?![]()

WELL I WAS LURKING REDDIT, AND THERE IS THIS GUY THERE WHO IS KNOWN AS THE "POLITE_ALL_CAPS_GUY". HIS POSTS ARE PRETTY FUNNY AND THEN I WAS INSPIRED TO MIMIC HIM BUT I DONT THINK I am doing him justice.I've come to imp caps lock and frustration thread.
I'm liking it so far.

Noo, it still says I have already voted on this poll.![]()
I'll try that... just a sec.Ah that strange, I guess the poll wont let a re cast of votes. Can you clear your browser history and try again?
Otherwise, I'll manually add the vote.
She isI thought Noami was your master?![]()

