Nope.... Super market cashier and stock guy![]()
I expected more from you to be honest.
Nope.... Super market cashier and stock guy![]()
I stopped being activeThings change I guess.


It is a nice job ! He is still going to continue to study so ...I expected more from you to be honest.
I mean it's my first job what would expect? Sucessful business man?I expected more from you to be honest.

I mean it's my first job what would expect? Sucessful business man?![]()
Yeah it's not like it's anything definitive....It is a nice job ! He is still going to continue to study so ...
Yeah that's a bit true, you definitely helped making this more active. But the main reason is that some people are gone and others rarely post any more, like A_I or evil or even gbI stopped being active
You guys gotta face it I was the life of FF![]()
Wow things changed a lot!!Ust you make the new thread?

I'm sorry to disapoint you digiYes.

We are slowly drifting apart like in ANOHANA!!!Yeah that's a bit true, you definitely helped making this more active. But the main reason is that some people are gone and others rarely post any more, like A_I or evil or even gb

LolI expected more like Chiquita lady at events![]()

I need to rewatch it sometimeWe are slowly drifting apart like in ANOHANA!!!

You can make it if you want. I just did this one 'coz seemed like no one else was doing it.Ust you make the new thread?
