Gonna read some chapters of Yotsubato!, that manga actually manages to cheer me up, with it's simplicity.
Have you ever try to read it DL ?
Have you ever try to read it DL ?
whats it about ?Gonna read some chapters of Yotsubato!, that manga actually manages to cheer me up, with it's simplicity.
Have you ever try to read it DL ?
Look to what Digi said. Its exactly that . Very simple, but makes us smiley. Simple stuff can really be awesome !whats it about ?


I am doing good, my something something.If it isnt digitaldude, how you doin you scottish sex fiend.

There shall be a new series or something...Someone loved this ? I remember like 4 years ago or maybe 3 i was crazy about this "anime". I followed it on Nickelodeon's Channel. I still haven't saw the movie though but based on what people say, it sucks
![]()
Really ?There shall be a new series or something...
