Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies
While I may be, it won't be of my own fault I can tell you that much. At least, not while I'm youthful. :3 Already been caught with a speeding ticket, pulled over for speeding (didn't get the ticket), pulled over for getting on yellow line thingie before left turn, and ticketed for reckless driving. Coulda gotten four points, but I managed to end up with three points. How about you?
When I first got my license, I was actualyl speeding in parking lot. Saw this old lady and stopped in time, few feet away. She stopped, looked at me, shook her head, and went back to walking across the road as if nothing happened. Needless to say, I never did that again. <_< I mellowed down now, it's not about speeding so recklessly anymore.
Have you ever been pulled over? :O
*imagines M3J as an 80 year old man weaving through traffic in his Cadillac at 90 MPH*
I can't remember how the point system on your liscense works, really. How many d'you have to rack up before is't suspended or something like that?
I've been pulled over twice. The first time was because I was doing a scavenger hunt and we got out of my car to take a picture acting like animals on the railroad track (just one of the tasks), and someone called the cops on us. We weren't out of my car for even five minutes, damn drunk middle aged people. At least we weren't on drugs or alcohol like every other 18 year old in this town.

Anyway, we got back in my car and weren't driving for more than two minutes before he pulled us over. Of course, we weren't doing anything wrong so I didn't get a warning or anything like that. The other team
watched me get pulled over and were laughing their asses off though. Azia was like "Haha! Lookit those dumnasses getting pulled over, what losers!" And Charles said "Doesn't
Naomi drive a white '95 Honda Civic?"

In the end, we won the scavenger hunt though because we got bonus points for getting a picture with a cop, not to mention he gave us a few tips on where to find other things on the list.
The second time I got pulled over was because my inspection was out. And I honestly didn't even realize it, so it was only a matter of time before someone noticed. I was clueless to it.
You need coordination?

Just need reflexes, good judgment, and a knowledge of the car you drive, it's not that hard. Oh, you also need think actively and look at other cars and predict what they may do. I've been drowsy few times, it's not bad. Scary as shit when you hit the brakes out of nowhere though. X_x What do you do that is reckless? Jump into CHamber of Secret? Swallow snitch?
I may not have known, I forgot. Meyers must be banned from writing and from life.
*pokes Naomchwaaaaaaaaan's nose*
Everything you just listed above, I lack.
I used to go to some pretty reckless parties is all. I was the crazy ass chick who no one believed was actually still a virgin.
I don't love myself at all, it's quite the opposite, to be honest.
I just hate being paired with people. Don't yoU?
Aw. D:
Well... I'll admit that it's pretty embarrassing.

But I usually sincerely enjoy the company of whoever I'm being paired with. So it's pretty fun sometimes! n.n
I went to school with Mormons, even dated one. It's silly to point at one religion and scrutinize it over the other, but it's just because their faith is unique in some ways. They're all pointless in my opinion, and I'm a confirmed Catholic. Religion devalues the actual life experience and how incredibly lucky we are for our existence IMO. Live for today, not whatever comes after life.
Both my parents are Mormons.

But yeah, that philosophy sounds good to me.

I don't refrain from hurting people and cheating my way through life because I want a reward after I'm dead. I do it because it just improves the quality of life that I'm living right now. Seems to make more sense to me at the moment.
LOL...a lost to who/what? I'm glad you think I'm smart, but smarts alone don't get you anywhere. There's a ton of people in college who don't belong there, and vice versa. Doing well in school doesn't necessarily mean you're smart...it means you're good at school.
A loss to society, goddamnit!

XD Ew I sound like a middle aged teacher.
I'm a class-A example of what you just described there. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not very smart. I have to work
really hard in school to get good grades. I always envy those that are more naturally skilled than me, especially when they waste their potential. *dramatic chipmunk face at xi0*
While I was still in school and immediately afterwards I was really considering veterinary medicine. It's a good field, everyone has pets, plus I love animals. I suppose I sort of talked myself out of that one considering that amount of school involved. It's something I still think about.
A tough field and a lot of school. Isn't that six years at least? It's similar to becoming a doctor. I wonder how competitive it is in that area of schooling.
I like Philosophy, but there isn't much to be done by majoring in that. Social sciences are interesting too. I've been told on multiple occasions that I'd make a good teacher, but I don't think I'd have the patience or want to go to school for that when managers at Fast Food joints make more money (the definition of injustice). During my senior year I worked with the special education department and liked it a lot. I've also considered Psychology since it's something I find interesting and know something about.
It's all too much to consider. These schools always want you to declare for something, but I decided recently that if I go back to school I'm just going to go for general studies and see where that leads me. I've done aptitude and vocational testing before and none of the results seem to interest me. This is a career we're talking about...I suppose I'm too much of a
lazy bumfree-spirit in that way and am too fickle
Yup, I was quick to tell you like philosophy. From what you say, you seem to give it a lot of thought. But yeah, I don't know what the degree would get you as far as a job goes other than teaching.
I didn't declare my major until this semester. I've had chemistry in mind ever since I took my first chem class sophomore year in high school though. The first couple years are just getting your basics overwith anyway.
Have you taken psychology classes before?
Well maybe there's some catharsis there to actually letting someone else know. It sounds like something that troubles you. If some human piece of crap "stole" my brother away from me and myself and my parents all felt the same way...that would just be awful.
That's true. At the same time, I want them to be happy. Divorce is always an option, but an ugly one at that. I think it brings the absolute worst out in people. Now that he has a steady job (which I helped him get, btw

) I think things will become less tense all the time.
21 is way too young. Back in the middle ages it was just whenever a woman was able to be a mother. A half century ago, 21 was still probably just the right age or maybe even a little late to be married away, etc. I don't know. I just think people don't really know who they are until they're older. I don't think I knew when I was that age...I'm not sure if I really know now

My parents started later than most. They were married five or so years before they had me, and by that time they were in their early 30s.
Did they? I don't mean to be rude, but are they still married? My dad was 28, so he started at a good time, but chose someone way too young for him in my opinion.
She was a mod before riki. She started modding on her account and after she became inactive, riki made her own account.
Oh I never knew! How interesting. I feel like such a noob when you tell me things like this! hahahah
Oh, the stuff called Spice? LOL, why do you poo-poo it like it was "only" synthetic weed?

I like how you rationalize it
Errr probably. It's called K2 here. The only true rationalization was that at the time, it wasn't illegal yet.

I wasn't driving around on that stuff of course. XD I'm not
that retarded.
Well twice isn't a habit...but how did you forget?
I think I forgot because that night was pretty blurry. It was a strange situation, too. The owner of the ice cream place I used to work at was about 65. So his kids managed there sometimes. I was working with his daughter and son-in-law one night (they're like in their 30s

) and they invited me over to their place for a few drinks. So I was like of course! because I liked them very much. c: And well... I got really drunk off my ass with them and then they randomly whipped out some weed. o_________o I was shocked, but am more prone to do that sort of crap when I'm drinking, so I had a hay day! I got a 32 ounce chocolate shake that night...

I didn't even know they came in those sorts of sizes.
You've smoked cigars?

So it's the whole "I only smoke when I drink" axiom...meh. I've never tried tobacco products. It's so unattractive IMO...

I've sort of mellowed on it a bit, trying to not be "that guy" who's always up people's asses about it. But I was very much that way with the people in my life.
Only a couple of times.

And yes, they were pretty awful. The next day my throat hurt so bad.
Tobacco is really not great at all. I don't quite understand the addiction to it, but that's probably because I've never been addicted. It's so bad for you too! >.<
You're allowed to lecture me, xi0. I probably need to hear it. Heh. You think smoking is unattractive? Oh xi0, if only you could see
me smoke. I'm a total noob ass at it, so I'm like choking over the cigarette with my eyes watering and what not. XDDDDDDDDD I have no idea why I somehow always end up with a cigarette in my hand at parties.

It often ends up in my friend whining "where the hell did you get that? WHO KEEPS GIVING NAOMI CIGARETTES, DEMMIT!

"
*cough* Yeah Naomi chan your thread advances really fast huh...
Anyways this is about 2 pages back

about the mormons? Yeah they tried recruiting me as I was waiting for a ride home. They just came up to me and were like, hey do you know the answer to this question and show me a card reading "Where do I go after I die?" I thought they were some philosophical dudes just doing random surveys outta interest at the start until they were like "Yeah, guess what, we know the answer" and I knew I had been caught in some religious thing and then when I saw the "Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints" I was just like hooolly sheeet I just got involved with some evangelistic mormons.
And then they preached for about half an hour about some Jo Smith or something and I was trying to look interested; then before I tried to run away they asked for my number but I was like yeah, I don't have a mobile

and yeah the whole time I was trying so hard to not ask them about magnets...
I know. x_x Can you tell that I can't keep up with it?
Bahahahahah! *imagines BakaHaze backed into a corner by overzealous missionaries.
Magnets? o.o
I find it pretty interesting that Mormons do missionary work in other countries, trying to convert people, and have spread to other countries, because it's a uniquely American faith. It was "invented" here. It just shows you that while religions are all different, they usually all operate the same way.
Fucking Magnets, How Do They Work?
I have a friend who's over in France at the moment! And my dad was in Chile for two years when he got out of high school. So that's kind of interesting.
Another one of my friends was sent to California. I pity him above all others.
A funny NCIS clip:
click. Look at the video "All You Had to do was Ask" as well, it's funny how Gibbs reacts to Tony. xD
Hahahahahhaha!

Yeah Pity I'm not good at singing otherwise Rickrolling would probably have been even better. And

Really wtf LDS is an American invented faith, wow and they're all forced to go around the world converting others... the poor guy I was talking to didn't even get to save up moeny for uni before he came out here...
I think it originated in New York, if I'm not mistaken?
I have to read it again and again to get the full gist though since im so fast, why thank you us bookworms are indeed very rare and awesome in the most papery way xD
Really? hahaha lol ive been called a lot of things but cute? (Note im the tallest in me family) thanks

you're awesome too!
*_* Have I mentioned I love this girl, you guys?
She likes Keane, D.Gray-Man, Harry Potter.... How much more awesome can you fit into one person?
Long posts... Can't cope... Must flee...
*runs out of the thread*

Blai
...I don't blame you of course. XD
The musical were, Bye Bye Birdie, Annie get your gun, and The BoyFriend... all but Annie were really really cheesy. I guess I did have good access... But I blame it on being ambidextrious... o.o And yes, I was really good in chemestry...
I don't really know those musicals.
Ooo. Chemistry nerddd. ... .. . . .alkjd;lskjdf
All I did was stood up for myself... But when I get angry I am totally diffrent person.
I knew you had a dark side, I knew it!
Than you can't go wrong by going to Savannah! I think history in general is great... I was in APUSH also, but I dropped after the first grading period... My slackerish tendencies couldn't cut it in there... Wait, I thought you were my stalker... :-.-
Very difficult class, won't lie about that. Good thing it was so interesting, or I wouldn't have done as well. Of course I only managed to just pass the AP test. Since history isn't related to my major, I got credit for it anyway. XD
Stalker...? kdowns please-I mean. Pffft. C'mon you're like...pfft what? Idon'teven.
Yeah, it pretty much flushed my dreams down the drain
I find it kinda weird also talking about a now defunct test ... But it was really really really really (do I need to put more emphasis) easy... I was always finished within an hour... And slept :3
:/ Sorry. I guess in the end, it wasn't meant to be. That's what I try to tell myself when my hopes are shoved aside.

...It's not really that comforting in the end, is it?
You can say that again. People would fail it miserably and then complain that they shouldn't need the TAKS to graduate. I was like.... No, you definitely shouldn't be graduating if you couldn't pass the TAKS dude... The math level doesn't go past the first half of 10th grade.
The English portion was just so retarded. The prompt one year was "tell about someone who is your hero, someone you look up to".
...I wrote about Batman and got a 4/4
NO U.
Night 1 in mafia game
Naomidee (doc) decided to protect kdowns(villager)
zeltrax tried to kill kdowns(villager)
You saved my life
I know, and then I killed you....
I'm a sadist I think.
But does this make up for anything?
