Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Bella is an idiot after all. :derp

She jumps in water, depends on a man too much, and etc. Women like Riza Hawkeye from FMA are epic. Women like Bella are useless whores. D:


NAOMCHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! :glomp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Depends. You may regret not trying it more than trying it as you learn something new and gain new experience. So for example, if you wanna try speeding (which I do not recommend unless you're as good a driver as I am, seriously), then you could. If shit happens, you at least learn stuff and have a story to tell. If you don't do it, then oh well, that's smarter.

Okay, it was more than that, but I didn't count those times since you got... toooooo touchey. :oh

WHat's even worse is that Edward didn't even try to bone Bella. WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MAN DOESN'T DO THAT?! It's a pure 100% fiction. Even if Edward is a vampire, there is no way... NO FREAKIN' WAY! And she's willing to get pounded (literally, since she got bruised)! :gwah
M3J, according to the law, if you're a speeder you're automatically a bad driver. :cookiehand
But yes, I've tried speeding before. I got up to 98 and was like ok this is probably bad. XD I was in a helluva hurry though. Didn't go that fast for more than 20 minutes. I'm not really reckless when it comes to driving. I don't get a thrill out of it.

You're right about having stories to tell! Our biggest screw-ups make the most captivating tales, don't they?

That's because a mormon house wife wrote the story, I believe. :fail

I have met one of those creeps since birth... It's called my mom... She wants to get in all of her friends buisnesses and I always tell her to stop.... And being in Theatre has shown me many people who will feed off my own weaknesses.
You were an actor for a while, kdowns? Was it fun? Did you have to dance around on stage and make an ass out of yourself like they do on Glee? XD <3

I have lied through my teeth countless times before, but I've always ended up coming clean because most of the time... It's stuff that I need to keep to my self for a bit, say like something a friend told you persay... I am the type of person who is told something, I won't go off and tell other people...
Keeping your friends' secrets doesn't make you a liar. Telling the secrets is what makes you dishonest. I've always seen myself as a terrible secret keeper, but my best friend told me that I'm great at it. :s If people really try to tell me something horrible I typically flail my arms and say "I DUN WANNA KNOW" :gwah or "Tell me at your own risk sweetheart" :notrust Hahaha. If it comes down to it and is really important though, I try my best to be a good confidante.

Yeah, I don't want to get caught in the middle of one... I've actually almost been in a fight because some random asswipe was bullying me because I would read Manga in class. I have actually only lived in texas maybe 6 years? I was born in Germany and lived there for about 4 years and grew up in Georgia.
Asswipe is right. There's nothing I dislike more than a bully. They excrete desperation and are the definition of being pathetic. I'm glad you didn't fight him though, because people like that don't deserve the satisfaction. u_u Hmph!

Ohhh, that's cool. I've been here a little over five years. And weird! My dad just moved to Georgia. Is it nice there? I haven't visited yet. Born in Germany?! :yelling But I wanted to be your campaign manager when you run for president. You just crushed my dreams. Thanks.

Yeah, that is true... Criminal Forensics is dealing with a lot of Science and Math... Which I am really good at... Fun Fact: I was the only Senior this past school year who didn't have to take a science course required for graduation because I was so far ahead.
Awww! Yay, I'm glad to see another science lover. c: Those two subjects will take you far, I can promise you that. I can't say that I love math, but calculus was actually interesting theory wise. I'm not very good at science or math to tell the truth... :sweatdrop I'm much better at English, but I like chemistry more. If only I was actually good at the things I like. :-_-

Hmmpf... Let me go jump in my magic time machine for a few years real fast and then will see who loses their chibiness first :P :kukuku
WRONG.

I'm probably generalizing when I say what I'll say, but I think there's more or at least, a different type of vindictiveness with girls. They'll say one thing and mean another, they can be completely vicious to those they consider friends. It's more of a thing in adolescence, but you don't necessarily expect girls to be blunt and honest in a good, refreshing way. You expect them to toy with each other more. That's why the girl at the prom probably exploded with rage, because it was something she needed to hear and it cut to the core.
For the sake of discussion I think generalizing is fine. Many girls are just... evil? Yeah, that's the word I was looking for! 8D It's very difficult to find friends that are genuine. Have you ever met one of those girls who are pathological liars? >_> They just lie over everything, even when it's obvious they're lying? I've known two girls like that. I would call them out and be like "Um, you just contradicted yourself there. Are you even telling me the truth?" :rofl Rather than get mad or flustered that she had been caught in the act, she pretended like she didn't hear me and kept on going with the story. Anyone want to tell me how her brain worked, because that just doesn't make any sense! It's almost funny. XD

Putting all the stereotypes aside, there is human trash everywhere. Some areas maybe it's more concentrated, but I'm always amused by those from the big Eastern cities who'll ridicule someone for their accent and attributed a bunch of stereotypical things to them on a whim. Meanwhile, they're dirtbags themselves.
Trashy people are always the most judgmental... That, and [most] religious people. XD

Oh, so she graduated somewhat recently then? Wow, that's pretty cool. You'll have even more to relate to since there isn't a generational gap there.
Oh yes. She just graduated this past spring. Kind of strange that my mom and I were going to college at the same time, isn't it? Too bad we weren't at the same school concurrently. That would have been so awesome!

I forgot to ask, xi0. Did you go to school for anything, or are you still a student?

It's always interesting seeing what someone will put up with for love. That some can be blinded from someone's true nature for the sake of the warmth they can bring to your life. He sounds like a turd though. Sometimes it's best to wash your hands of a person then run around in circles trying to make a relationship a reclamation project. Sometimes things work themselves out.
I can only hope that you're right. *sigh* I'm not as concerned with how he treats me as with how he treats her. Maybe if he treated her like a princess, then I would be able to look past his little episode. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in her love choice. My mom made me swear to never marry a man like him. I wouldn't last one week in a relationship with a guy like my sister's husband, that's for sure! :XD

Sweet. It's a shame you have to play the guilt game with a parent to get help though :s I won't ask about that since it's pretty personal.
Oh please. I learned the guilt game from my father. :rofl

No way. Do I come off as a troublemaker? :derp
Certainly.

Oh, you mean in the LPTP thread? Oh, I think I deserved that one there...:imslow

She comes off as so sweet and innocent, but she's a rascal deep down inside :eyeroll
She one of those people who will say something out of character that will catch me completely off guard and :gwah at her. XD That's why we love riki! That, and she's the D.Gray-Man mod :eyeroll

:gwah ...well life is about experiences isn't it? Did you pull a Bill Clinton or did you inhale? :derp
Totally inhaled. :cookiehand

Now, I am confused. Who is legitimate owner of this thread. Damn, everyone is making walls of post. Pervs...keep it short, simple, and that makes no sense.
That's why we keep you around, Thornie. :D

I just read two of the books in less than a week like 2ish days each :amuse but im like known as the bookworm :XD so maybe lols, Im still halfway through though so I can't really say much, plus Im reading Fang from Max Ride, first septimus heap (the patience you need for this one :blink), a story a day from The Grimm's Fairy Tail and loadsa manga :woo
Omg! You're a fast reader. o_o Bookworms are awesome though. They've read everything, so they can always tell you which books are the best. :D I'm dreadfully slow when it comes to reading. I have this weird thing where I'll read something and then sit there and reflect on it for several minutes. It happens at least one a chapter, so you can imagine how long it take me to read even a single book. :sweat

Now that i look at it oh yes it is, *prepares for battle* Us women we seem to be more adapt at the kick butt style lately :amuse
Kickass people are definitely welcome in my thread. So far so good.

Bella Swan the queen of mary sue ifail :-_- wanna know the funny thing, in my country, in my language Bella prounounced like in the movies means idiot :derp
That's rich! :rofl

Ima chibi for 3 more years :mad goodness, well im a chibi in my own gruop of friends the funny thing is though im taller than the girls who are actually older than moi :lmao
That's ok, you're a really cute chibi. You pull it off well.

Meh, not a problem. Don't feel bad. I'm not that Twilight freak, so feel free to express your opinions. Yeah, I suppose that is why I didn't feel so attached to it after the series ended. Even more after watching the movies. XD

No, visual novels, like you read a novel with graphic in it. Not comic books. I'm reading the visual novel of Umineko no Naku Koro ni now. Ever read that series? :)

LOL, I agree. Seems like lots of guy feel depressed over Edward. XDD
That poor novel. As if it wasn't already mediocre enough on its own... They had to go and ruin it more with the dreadful movies. :fail

Umineko no Naku Koro... Hmm, can't say that I've heard of it. What would you rate it do far?

Personally, I was always though Jacob was cooler.

Naomi, do you get lots of stalkers in real life? MH=real life for the record >.>
Can't say that I do. There was this one guy last semester that took a really long time to shake off though. But I doubt it had anything to do with me personally, he was just a creeper. There seems to be one of those wherever you go.

^ Yes. That is a topic that interests me. Stalkers. :hurr

Look outside the window. Yes, a little to the left see that? Yeah.
:iik And here I thought that I was the only stalker around here! Looks like I let me guard down. :shifty

Bella is an idiot after all. :derp

She jumps in water, depends on a man too much, and etc. Women like Riza Hawkeye from FMA are epic. Women like Bella are useless whores. D:

NAOMCHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! :glomp
Yup. I've always had the impression that guys prefer a girl that don't always have to constantly save from portal peril. That would probably get mother effing annoying after about one time. :derp

Agreed. Hawkeye is a BAMF. Even Winry is pretty awesome.

*glomped* Mejjy-pooooooooo! ....oh god that sounds weird!



.......................Holy shit that's a long post.
...Maybe use CTRL + F to find your names. :derp :rofl
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

That's cuz Mejjy and pooooooooooooooo are weird on their own. Combine 'em and yeah. :|


M3J, according to the law, if you're a speeder you're automatically a bad driver.
But yes, I've tried speeding before. I got up to 98 and was like ok this is probably bad. XD I was in a helluva hurry though. Didn't go that fast for more than 20 minutes. I'm not really reckless when it comes to driving. I don't get a thrill out of it.

You're right about having stories to tell! Our biggest screw-ups make the most captivating tales, don't they?

That's because a mormon house wife wrote the story, I believe.
The law is stupid though. :cookiehand I've never been in a speeding accident that was my fault. Two accidents were with stopped car, one was my fault. The last was in September where this idiot tried to make a left turn when I was coming. She has no excuse whatsoever since it was night and I had my goddamn headlights on. I was on university ground and going the speed limit. -.-

Oh. We're opposite, then. I get thrills and jollies out of bein reckless and speeding, and surprisingly have not been in any safety trouble. I have not put anyone else at risk either, or not extra risk anyway.

They do, and they serve as lessons. Although I didn't screw up, I drive better and less recklessly nowadays. :hurr

She's a Mormon? WTFBBQ? NEVER BUY MORMON BOOKS! :bored
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

You were an actor for a while, kdowns? Was it fun? Did you have to dance around on stage and make an ass out of yourself like they do on Glee? XD <3
Actually, I was in three musicals already... And yes, I had to dance around making an ass out of my self... But I really only did Glee stuff in choir... I was a Fine Arts kid....[/Quote]


Keeping your friends' secrets doesn't make you a liar. Telling the secrets is what makes you dishonest. I've always seen myself as a terrible secret keeper, but my best friend told me that I'm great at it. :s If people really try to tell me something horrible I typically flail my arms and say "I DUN WANNA KNOW" :gwah or "Tell me at your own risk sweetheart" :notrust Hahaha. If it comes down to it and is really important though, I try my best to be a good confidante.
It really isn't that hard for me to keep the secrets in because not that many people will go to me to spill secrets of my friends because they know for a fact I wont do it. And usually my friends only tell me because I tell them, I am here if you need anyone to talk to.


Asswipe is right. There's nothing I dislike more than a bully. They excrete desperation and are the definition of being pathetic. I'm glad you didn't fight him though, because people like that don't deserve the satisfaction. u_u Hmph!
I really hate bullys also, but I scared him so shitless he tried to be all buddy buddy to me for the rest of the school year... It was quite fantastic.... Easiest way to make a name for your self...
Ohhh, that's cool. I've been here a little over five years. And weird! My dad just moved to Georgia. Is it nice there? I haven't visited yet. Born in Germany?! :yelling But I wanted to be your campaign manager when you run for president. You just crushed my dreams. Thanks.
Umm Georgia is quite nice, I grew up near Savannah were pretty much everything was beautiful and rich in history... And Yes, I was born in Germany... BUT I was born a U.S Citizen because my dad was in the military, so I can still become the president :3... So your dreams don't not equal crushed!


Awww! Yay, I'm glad to see another science lover. c: Those two subjects will take you far, I can promise you that. I can't say that I love math, but calculus was actually interesting theory wise. I'm not very good at science or math to tell the truth... :sweatdrop I'm much better at English, but I like chemistry more. If only I was actually good at the things I like. :-_-
Yeah, I know these two subjects will take me far, but I always wanted to work for Nasa and one day become an astronaut... But seeing as that program is not funded anymore... =/

I was a very sad person for a few days.... Science and Math are always my best subjects... English is definately my worst... Barely passing the Exit Level English Taks test (if you had to take it).... Don't worry I am sure you will one day get good at it! :thumbs


Wanna Bet?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

M3J, according to the law, if you're a speeder you're automatically a bad driver. :cookiehand
This ^

He likes to rant and rave about how a good a driver he is. From personal experience, he didn't crash into anyone so I guess he's a good driver...if that's the qualification.

:blink ...I think he thinks he's an Andretti and goes "zoom, zoom" while at a stoplight.

For the sake of discussion I think generalizing is fine. Many girls are just... evil? Yeah, that's the word I was looking for! 8D It's very difficult to find friends that are genuine. Have you ever met one of those girls who are pathological liars? >_> They just lie over everything, even when it's obvious they're lying? I've known two girls like that. I would call them out and be like "Um, you just contradicted yourself there. Are you even telling me the truth?" :rofl Rather than get mad or flustered that she had been caught in the act, she pretended like she didn't hear me and kept on going with the story. Anyone want to tell me how her brain worked, because that just doesn't make any sense! It's almost funny. XD
I find most of those girls were really attractive and psychologically damaged. People would put up with them because they were eye-candy, and would just ignore most of everything they said.

Trashy people are always the most judgmental... That, and [most] religious people. XD
Here, here...I'll drink to that :beer

Oh yes. She just graduated this past spring. Kind of strange that my mom and I were going to college at the same time, isn't it? Too bad we weren't at the same school concurrently. That would have been so awesome!

I forgot to ask, xi0. Did you go to school for anything, or are you still a student?
Wow...so she was like Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School? :rofl Going to school together with a parent seems like a novel concept but not something I'd be interested in >_>

After High School I said "F this learning crap" and just worked with the intention of going school at some point. I soon learned that working full-time and going to school just wasn't going to work for me. Right now, my situation is a mess, but I'll be going back to school soon.

I can only hope that you're right. *sigh* I'm not as concerned with how he treats me as with how he treats her. Maybe if he treated her like a princess, then I would be able to look past his little episode. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in her love choice. My mom made me swear to never marry a man like him. I wouldn't last one week in a relationship with a guy like my sister's husband, that's for sure! :XD
How you treat someone is how you treat someone. It'd be unrealistic to assume him screaming in your face was something he only chose to do once and with only you. So I assume your mother was mum about it with her? Or did she give her a bunch of crap but it didn't matter? How much older is she than you? Seems like a crazy idea to get married at a young age anyways...

Oh please. I learned the guilt game from my father. :rofl
...hmmm.....no comment :tem

Certainly.
:amuse I suppose I come off a certain way don't I? Well...nothing I'll say will change that, but I'm actually a very boring person.........:derp

She one of those people who will say something out of character that will catch me completely off guard and :gwah at her. XD That's why we love riki! That, and she's the D.Gray-Man mod :eyeroll
Indeed. Her sister was sort of the same way...but I don't know, riki has this hidden edge to her. She just likes to keep it on the down low :kukuku

Totally inhaled. :cookiehand
:gwah Well...did you taste colors and see sound? :derp

No tobacco though, or I'll end you :pwnge
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

It's "hear hear," not "here here."

Jeez man, lrn2beproperwikipedia
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

It's "hear hear," not "here here."

Jeez man, lrn2beproperwikipedia
I know...I was pointing to the beer :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

No you weren't.

You can fool others, but you cannot fool me, for I am not a fool like them.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

No you weren't.

You can fool others, but you cannot fool me, for I am not a fool like them.
:dancin U mad?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

iFapped.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

That's why we keep you around, Thornie. :D
Hey hey...what do you mean :arro?

Can't say that I do. There was this one guy last semester that took a really long time to shake off though. But I doubt it had anything to do with me personally, he was just a creeper. There seems to be one of those wherever you go.
Indeed *stares at xi0 and Miapster*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I'm not a creeper, I'm a perv.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

The law is stupid though. :cookiehand I've never been in a speeding accident that was my fault. Two accidents were with stopped car, one was my fault. The last was in September where this idiot tried to make a left turn when I was coming. She has no excuse whatsoever since it was night and I had my goddamn headlights on. I was on university ground and going the speed limit. -.-

Oh. We're opposite, then. I get thrills and jollies out of bein reckless and speeding, and surprisingly have not been in any safety trouble. I have not put anyone else at risk either, or not extra risk anyway.

They do, and they serve as lessons. Although I didn't screw up, I drive better and less recklessly nowadays. :hurr

She's a Mormon? WTFBBQ? NEVER BUY MORMON BOOKS! :bored
Spoken like a true American! Hahaha. Well, you haven't been in a speeding accident yet. Although I imagine you would get caught with a ticket before actually wrecking anyway. Careful of those coppers and old ladies crossing the street.

Well, I do get some thrills out of being reckless, but not necessarily with driving. I won't lie about it... I'm not a very good driver since I'm not naturally gifted with coordination. Therefore, I take driving very seriously. The worst you'll see me doing is dancing and listening to music too loud. Sometimes it's all I can do to stay awake though. I hate getting drowsy at the wheel. Scary shit.

Oh yes, you didn't know? I don't want to give a bad name to all Mormons... What am I saying? I don't want Stephanie Meyers to give a bad name to all Mormons. Some LDS are simply the most genuine and selfless people I've ever met. Plus, the religion sincerely promotes family and service which I find very noble.

Actually, I was in three musicals already... And yes, I had to dance around making an ass out of my self... But I really only did Glee stuff in choir... I was a Fine Arts kid....
Which musicals were they if you don't mind me asking? You definitely were a fine arts person from the sound of it! That's weird... Since you're really good at math and all. You must have pretty good access to your right brain and your left brain. I bet you're good at chemistry then. I think that you need a good sense of your left brain for the math portion of the subject, but a strong grip on your right side as well for the art of it. Beautiful subject, chemistry.

I never got into theater or choir, but I was I went up to Art IV. I definitely miss being in an art class. Painting and drawing on my own just isn't the same.

It really isn't that hard for me to keep the secrets in because not that many people will go to me to spill secrets of my friends because they know for a fact I wont do it. And usually my friends only tell me because I tell them, I am here if you need anyone to talk to.
Seems like you're a better friend than me, kd. :sweat I wish I was more like that.

I really hate bullys also, but I scared him so shitless he tried to be all buddy buddy to me for the rest of the school year... It was quite fantastic.... Easiest way to make a name for your self...
:rofl Dear lord, what did you say to him? Do you remember?

Umm Georgia is quite nice, I grew up near Savannah were pretty much everything was beautiful and rich in history... And Yes, I was born in Germany... BUT I was born a U.S Citizen because my dad was in the military, so I can still become the president :3... So your dreams don't not equal crushed!
I'd like to go see the historical side of things there. I love America's history. AP US was one of my favorite subjects in high school. I'm horrible with dates, but I love the concepts.

:wtf I'll start making posters right away! I need a large picture of your face, please. XDDD I'm only kidding... Asking for pictures of your face might blow my cover of not being your stalker.

Yeah, I know these two subjects will take me far, but I always wanted to work for Nasa and one day become an astronaut... But seeing as that program is not funded anymore... =/

I was a very sad person for a few days.... Science and Math are always my best subjects... English is definately my worst... Barely passing the Exit Level English Taks test (if you had to take it).... Don't worry I am sure you will one day get good at it! :thumbs
Ughhhh. I was shocked when I heard about that. In fact, I had to write one of my essays about the value of NASA and space discovery on the English AP exam a couple years ago. I'm sad to see it go too.

It's weird to talk with someone online about the TAKS test.... XD I think that test is rubbish. I have zero respect for it.

Wanna Bet?
Oh, you're on.

He likes to rant and rave about how a good a driver he is. From personal experience, he didn't crash into anyone so I guess he's a good driver...if that's the qualification.
Seems like that would be a good indicator. I've had one pretty bad wreck and another teensy bumper tap. Neither are on my record of course. :derp

I find most of those girls were really attractive and psychologically damaged. People would put up with them because they were eye-candy, and would just ignore most of everything they said.
Spot on; She was gorgeous. I used to hang out with her a lot because she was a very fun person and we liked some of the same things. One of my party girls, but even that gets old after a while.

Wow...so she was like Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School? :rofl Going to school together with a parent seems like a novel concept but not something I'd be interested in >_>
Something like that. XD I had gone to lab with her once and noticed a couple of the college guys flirting with her... *twitch* Goddamn cougar-lovers. I never thought of the MILF concept until it slapped me in the face. She was all "is that popular these days? Did Ashton Kutcher make that a thing?" :fail

After High School I said "F this learning crap" and just worked with the intention of going school at some point. I soon learned that working full-time and going to school just wasn't going to work for me. Right now, my situation is a mess, but I'll be going back to school soon.
Working full-time and going to school has got to be one of the most taxing things to do. I see college as a full-time job in itself. It's hard enough going and just trying to work 30 hours a week. I can't imagine more.

You're smart though, xi0. I think it would be a terrible loss if you never went to school again. I hold a high esteem for education. If I were more patient, I would be a teacher. Have any idea of what you'd study?

How you treat someone is how you treat someone. It'd be unrealistic to assume him screaming in your face was something he only chose to do once and with only you. So I assume your mother was mum about it with her? Or did she give her a bunch of crap but it didn't matter? How much older is she than you? Seems like a crazy idea to get married at a young age anyways...
I didn't see his true colors until after they were married. There were signs, I should have noticed them. I feel like I failed as a sister for not seeing it sooner... It makes me very sad sometimes. I don't think I've ever told that to someone before.

I think my mom had a vague idea of how awful he was, but she didn't know the full extent until after they were married too. My sister is only 21. He pressured her into getting married. They had been dating for a year and then engaged for another year after that I think. It's not like they rushed into it or anything, but sheesh. 21 is still so young to me. My mom married when she was 18 though. She already had a kid by the time she was my age. Isn't that weird?

...hmmm.....no comment :tem
"F this learning crap"
:rofl
I rest my case, rebel.

Indeed. Her sister was sort of the same way...but I don't know, riki has this hidden edge to her. She just likes to keep it on the down low :kukuku
Does her sister have a MH account?? o:

:gwah Well...did you taste colors and see sound? :derp

No tobacco though, or I'll end you :pwnge
Heavens no! It was only synthetic weed. XDDD; The high was a lot shorter, but much more intense. (or that's what I've heard) That was the best goddamn chocolate shake I've ever had in my life though. I think it was really fun to try, but I'm definitely not ever going to make a habit of it. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH wait.

It was twice. :fail

I only smoke cigarettes/cigars when I'm really drunk. I've really cut down on my drinking though. It's been over a month now. :amuse I got all my partying out of my system I think. It's been three years and now I'm ready to focus on college.

Hey hey...what do you mean :arro?

Indeed *stares at xi0 and Miapster*
I mean you're our comic relief of course. :derp

M3J loves himself too much to truly be interested in me. :rofl
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Spoken like a true American! Hahaha. Well, you haven't been in a speeding accident yet. Although I imagine you would get caught with a ticket before actually wrecking anyway. Careful of those coppers and old ladies crossing the street.
While I may be, it won't be of my own fault I can tell you that much. At least, not while I'm youthful. :3 Already been caught with a speeding ticket, pulled over for speeding (didn't get the ticket), pulled over for getting on yellow line thingie before left turn, and ticketed for reckless driving. Coulda gotten four points, but I managed to end up with three points. How about you? :o

When I first got my license, I was actualyl speeding in parking lot. Saw this old lady and stopped in time, few feet away. She stopped, looked at me, shook her head, and went back to walking across the road as if nothing happened. Needless to say, I never did that again. <_< I mellowed down now, it's not about speeding so recklessly anymore.

Have you ever been pulled over? :O

Well, I do get some thrills out of being reckless, but not necessarily with driving. I won't lie about it... I'm not a very good driver since I'm not naturally gifted with coordination. Therefore, I take driving very seriously. The worst you'll see me doing is dancing and listening to music too loud. Sometimes it's all I can do to stay awake though. I hate getting drowsy at the wheel. Scary shit.

Oh yes, you didn't know? I don't want to give a bad name to all Mormons... What am I saying? I don't want Stephanie Meyers to give a bad name to all Mormons. Some LDS are simply the most genuine and selfless people I've ever met. Plus, the religion sincerely promotes family and service which I find very noble.
You need coordination? :blink Just need reflexes, good judgment, and a knowledge of the car you drive, it's not that hard. Oh, you also need think actively and look at other cars and predict what they may do. I've been drowsy few times, it's not bad. Scary as shit when you hit the brakes out of nowhere though. X_x What do you do that is reckless? Jump into CHamber of Secret? Swallow snitch? :o

I may not have known, I forgot. Meyers must be banned from writing and from life.

*pokes Naomchwaaaaaaaaan's nose*



M3J loves himself too much to truly be interested in me. :rofl
I don't love myself at all, it's quite the opposite, to be honest.

I just hate being paired with people. Don't yoU?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Oh yes, you didn't know? I don't want to give a bad name to all Mormons... What am I saying? I don't want Stephanie Meyers to give a bad name to all Mormons. Some LDS are simply the most genuine and selfless people I've ever met. Plus, the religion sincerely promotes family and service which I find very noble.
I went to school with Mormons, even dated one. It's silly to point at one religion and scrutinize it over the other, but it's just because their faith is unique in some ways. They're all pointless in my opinion, and I'm a confirmed Catholic. Religion devalues the actual life experience and how incredibly lucky we are for our existence IMO. Live for today, not whatever comes after life.

Seems like that would be a good indicator. I've had one pretty bad wreck and another teensy bumper tap. Neither are on my record of course. :derp
I've rear-ended someone when they stopped really short at a red light once. I went under the Jeep with my hood, so the damage was all on the car I was driving. Legally, I suppose it was my fault, but it was pretty obvious the other guy didn't know where he was or how to drive.

Something like that. XD I had gone to lab with her once and noticed a couple of the college guys flirting with her... *twitch* Goddamn cougar-lovers. I never thought of the MILF concept until it slapped me in the face. She was all "is that popular these days? Did Ashton Kutcher make that a thing?" :fail
Pfffft :rofl

You're smart though, xi0. I think it would be a terrible loss if you never went to school again. I hold a high esteem for education. If I were more patient, I would be a teacher. Have any idea of what you'd study?
LOL...a lost to who/what? I'm glad you think I'm smart, but smarts alone don't get you anywhere. There's a ton of people in college who don't belong there, and vice versa. Doing well in school doesn't necessarily mean you're smart...it means you're good at school.

While I was still in school and immediately afterwards I was really considering veterinary medicine. It's a good field, everyone has pets, plus I love animals. I suppose I sort of talked myself out of that one considering that amount of school involved. It's something I still think about.

I like Philosophy, but there isn't much to be done by majoring in that. Social sciences are interesting too. I've been told on multiple occasions that I'd make a good teacher, but I don't think I'd have the patience or want to go to school for that when managers at Fast Food joints make more money (the definition of injustice). During my senior year I worked with the special education department and liked it a lot. I've also considered Psychology since it's something I find interesting and know something about.

It's all too much to consider. These schools always want you to declare for something, but I decided recently that if I go back to school I'm just going to go for general studies and see where that leads me. I've done aptitude and vocational testing before and none of the results seem to interest me. This is a career we're talking about...I suppose I'm too much of a lazy bumfree-spirit in that way and am too fickle :XD

I didn't see his true colors until after they were married. There were signs, I should have noticed them. I feel like I failed as a sister for not seeing it sooner... It makes me very sad sometimes. I don't think I've ever told that to someone before.

I think my mom had a vague idea of how awful he was, but she didn't know the full extent until after they were married too. My sister is only 21. He pressured her into getting married. They had been dating for a year and then engaged for another year after that I think. It's not like they rushed into it or anything, but sheesh. 21 is still so young to me. My mom married when she was 18 though. She already had a kid by the time she was my age. Isn't that weird?
Well maybe there's some catharsis there to actually letting someone else know. It sounds like something that troubles you. If some human piece of crap "stole" my brother away from me and myself and my parents all felt the same way...that would just be awful.

21 is way too young. Back in the middle ages it was just whenever a woman was able to be a mother. A half century ago, 21 was still probably just the right age or maybe even a little late to be married away, etc. I don't know. I just think people don't really know who they are until they're older. I don't think I knew when I was that age...I'm not sure if I really know now :derp My parents started later than most. They were married five or so years before they had me, and by that time they were in their early 30s.

"F this learning crap"
:rofl
I rest my case, rebel.
I was being a little crude there wasn't I? :XD I suppose that was the root of it. My formative years didn't necessarily go as planned, but whose does? I suppose I was fed up with the school environment, but not necessarily the social aspect of it. It's not easy to explain, so I won't go into it.

Does her sister have a MH account?? o:
She was a mod before riki. She started modding on her account and after she became inactive, riki made her own account.

Heavens no! It was only synthetic weed. XDDD; The high was a lot shorter, but much more intense. (or that's what I've heard) That was the best goddamn chocolate shake I've ever had in my life though. I think it was really fun to try, but I'm definitely not ever going to make a habit of it. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH wait.

It was twice. :fail

I only smoke cigarettes/cigars when I'm really drunk. I've really cut down on my drinking though. It's been over a month now. :amuse I got all my partying out of my system I think. It's been three years and now I'm ready to focus on college.
Oh, the stuff called Spice? LOL, why do you poo-poo it like it was "only" synthetic weed? :rofl I like how you rationalize it :derp

Well twice isn't a habit...but how did you forget? :shifty

You've smoked cigars? :barf So it's the whole "I only smoke when I drink" axiom...meh. I've never tried tobacco products. It's so unattractive IMO...:gwah I've sort of mellowed on it a bit, trying to not be "that guy" who's always up people's asses about it. But I was very much that way with the people in my life.
 
Last edited:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

*cough* Yeah Naomi chan your thread advances really fast huh...

Anyways this is about 2 pages back :lmao about the mormons? Yeah they tried recruiting me as I was waiting for a ride home. They just came up to me and were like, hey do you know the answer to this question and show me a card reading "Where do I go after I die?" I thought they were some philosophical dudes just doing random surveys outta interest at the start until they were like "Yeah, guess what, we know the answer" and I knew I had been caught in some religious thing and then when I saw the "Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints" I was just like hooolly sheeet I just got involved with some evangelistic mormons.

And then they preached for about half an hour about some Jo Smith or something and I was trying to look interested; then before I tried to run away they asked for my number but I was like yeah, I don't have a mobile :derp and yeah the whole time I was trying so hard to not ask them about magnets...:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

*cough* Yeah Naomi chan your thread advances really fast huh...

Anyways this is about 2 pages back :lmao about the mormons? Yeah they tried recruiting me as I was waiting for a ride home. They just came up to me and were like, hey do you know the answer to this question and show me a card reading "Where do I go after I die?" I thought they were some philosophical dudes just doing random surveys outta interest at the start until they were like "Yeah, guess what, we know the answer" and I knew I had been caught in some religious thing and then when I saw the "Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints" I was just like hooolly sheeet I just got involved with some evangelistic mormons.

And then they preached for about half an hour about some Jo Smith or something and I was trying to look interested; then before I tried to run away they asked for my number but I was like yeah, I don't have a mobile :derp and yeah the whole time I was trying so hard to not ask them about magnets...:XD
I find it pretty interesting that Mormons do missionary work in other countries, trying to convert people, and have spread to other countries, because it's a uniquely American faith. It was "invented" here. It just shows you that while religions are all different, they usually all operate the same way.

Fucking Magnets, How Do They Work? :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

A funny NCIS clip: click. Look at the video "All You Had to do was Ask" as well, it's funny how Gibbs reacts to Tony. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top