Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies
Who, you?

Who, you?






M3J, according to the law, if you're a speeder you're automatically a bad driver.Depends. You may regret not trying it more than trying it as you learn something new and gain new experience. So for example, if you wanna try speeding (which I do not recommend unless you're as good a driver as I am, seriously), then you could. If shit happens, you at least learn stuff and have a story to tell. If you don't do it, then oh well, that's smarter.
Okay, it was more than that, but I didn't count those times since you got... toooooo touchey.
WHat's even worse is that Edward didn't even try to bone Bella. WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MAN DOESN'T DO THAT?! It's a pure 100% fiction. Even if Edward is a vampire, there is no way... NO FREAKIN' WAY! And she's willing to get pounded (literally, since she got bruised)!![]()


You were an actor for a while, kdowns? Was it fun? Did you have to dance around on stage and make an ass out of yourself like they do on Glee? XD <3I have met one of those creeps since birth... It's called my mom... She wants to get in all of her friends buisnesses and I always tell her to stop.... And being in Theatre has shown me many people who will feed off my own weaknesses.
Keeping your friends' secrets doesn't make you a liar. Telling the secrets is what makes you dishonest. I've always seen myself as a terrible secret keeper, but my best friend told me that I'm great at it.I have lied through my teeth countless times before, but I've always ended up coming clean because most of the time... It's stuff that I need to keep to my self for a bit, say like something a friend told you persay... I am the type of person who is told something, I won't go off and tell other people...
If people really try to tell me something horrible I typically flail my arms and say "I DUN WANNA KNOW"
or "Tell me at your own risk sweetheart"
Hahaha. If it comes down to it and is really important though, I try my best to be a good confidante. Asswipe is right. There's nothing I dislike more than a bully. They excrete desperation and are the definition of being pathetic. I'm glad you didn't fight him though, because people like that don't deserve the satisfaction. u_u Hmph!Yeah, I don't want to get caught in the middle of one... I've actually almost been in a fight because some random asswipe was bullying me because I would read Manga in class. I have actually only lived in texas maybe 6 years? I was born in Germany and lived there for about 4 years and grew up in Georgia.
But I wanted to be your campaign manager when you run for president. You just crushed my dreams. Thanks. Awww! Yay, I'm glad to see another science lover. c: Those two subjects will take you far, I can promise you that. I can't say that I love math, but calculus was actually interesting theory wise. I'm not very good at science or math to tell the truth...Yeah, that is true... Criminal Forensics is dealing with a lot of Science and Math... Which I am really good at... Fun Fact: I was the only Senior this past school year who didn't have to take a science course required for graduation because I was so far ahead.
I'm much better at English, but I like chemistry more. If only I was actually good at the things I like. 
WRONG.Hmmpf... Let me go jump in my magic time machine for a few years real fast and then will see who loses their chibiness first :P![]()
For the sake of discussion I think generalizing is fine. Many girls are just... evil? Yeah, that's the word I was looking for! 8D It's very difficult to find friends that are genuine. Have you ever met one of those girls who are pathological liars? >_> They just lie over everything, even when it's obvious they're lying? I've known two girls like that. I would call them out and be like "Um, you just contradicted yourself there. Are you even telling me the truth?"I'm probably generalizing when I say what I'll say, but I think there's more or at least, a different type of vindictiveness with girls. They'll say one thing and mean another, they can be completely vicious to those they consider friends. It's more of a thing in adolescence, but you don't necessarily expect girls to be blunt and honest in a good, refreshing way. You expect them to toy with each other more. That's why the girl at the prom probably exploded with rage, because it was something she needed to hear and it cut to the core.
Rather than get mad or flustered that she had been caught in the act, she pretended like she didn't hear me and kept on going with the story. Anyone want to tell me how her brain worked, because that just doesn't make any sense! It's almost funny. XDTrashy people are always the most judgmental... That, and [most] religious people. XDPutting all the stereotypes aside, there is human trash everywhere. Some areas maybe it's more concentrated, but I'm always amused by those from the big Eastern cities who'll ridicule someone for their accent and attributed a bunch of stereotypical things to them on a whim. Meanwhile, they're dirtbags themselves.
Oh yes. She just graduated this past spring. Kind of strange that my mom and I were going to college at the same time, isn't it? Too bad we weren't at the same school concurrently. That would have been so awesome!Oh, so she graduated somewhat recently then? Wow, that's pretty cool. You'll have even more to relate to since there isn't a generational gap there.
I can only hope that you're right. *sigh* I'm not as concerned with how he treats me as with how he treats her. Maybe if he treated her like a princess, then I would be able to look past his little episode. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in her love choice. My mom made me swear to never marry a man like him. I wouldn't last one week in a relationship with a guy like my sister's husband, that's for sure!It's always interesting seeing what someone will put up with for love. That some can be blinded from someone's true nature for the sake of the warmth they can bring to your life. He sounds like a turd though. Sometimes it's best to wash your hands of a person then run around in circles trying to make a relationship a reclamation project. Sometimes things work themselves out.

Oh please. I learned the guilt game from my father.Sweet. It's a shame you have to play the guilt game with a parent to get help thoughI won't ask about that since it's pretty personal.
Certainly.No way. Do I come off as a troublemaker?![]()
She one of those people who will say something out of character that will catch me completely off guard andOh, you mean in the LPTP thread? Oh, I think I deserved that one there...
She comes off as so sweet and innocent, but she's a rascal deep down inside![]()
at her. XD That's why we love riki! That, and she's the D.Gray-Man mod 
Totally inhaled....well life is about experiences isn't it? Did you pull a Bill Clinton or did you inhale?
![]()

That's why we keep you around, Thornie.Now, I am confused. Who is legitimate owner of this thread. Damn, everyone is making walls of post. Pervs...keep it short, simple, and that makes no sense.

Omg! You're a fast reader. o_o Bookworms are awesome though. They've read everything, so they can always tell you which books are the best.I just read two of the books in less than a week like 2ish days eachbut im like known as the bookworm
so maybe lols, Im still halfway through though so I can't really say much, plus Im reading Fang from Max Ride, first septimus heap (the patience you need for this one
), a story a day from The Grimm's Fairy Tail and loadsa manga
![]()
I'm dreadfully slow when it comes to reading. I have this weird thing where I'll read something and then sit there and reflect on it for several minutes. It happens at least one a chapter, so you can imagine how long it take me to read even a single book. 
Kickass people are definitely welcome in my thread. So far so good.Now that i look at it oh yes it is, *prepares for battle* Us women we seem to be more adapt at the kick butt style lately![]()
That's rich!Bella Swan the queen of mary sue ifailwanna know the funny thing, in my country, in my language Bella prounounced like in the movies means idiot
![]()

That's ok, you're a really cute chibi. You pull it off well.Ima chibi for 3 more yearsgoodness, well im a chibi in my own gruop of friends the funny thing is though im taller than the girls who are actually older than moi
![]()
That poor novel. As if it wasn't already mediocre enough on its own... They had to go and ruin it more with the dreadful movies.Meh, not a problem. Don't feel bad. I'm not that Twilight freak, so feel free to express your opinions. Yeah, I suppose that is why I didn't feel so attached to it after the series ended. Even more after watching the movies. XD
No, visual novels, like you read a novel with graphic in it. Not comic books. I'm reading the visual novel of Umineko no Naku Koro ni now. Ever read that series?
LOL, I agree. Seems like lots of guy feel depressed over Edward. XDD

Can't say that I do. There was this one guy last semester that took a really long time to shake off though. But I doubt it had anything to do with me personally, he was just a creeper. There seems to be one of those wherever you go.Naomi, do you get lots of stalkers in real life? MH=real life for the record >.>
^ Yes. That is a topic that interests me. Stalkers.
Look outside the window. Yes, a little to the left see that? Yeah.
And here I thought that I was the only stalker around here! Looks like I let me guard down. 
Yup. I've always had the impression that guys prefer a girl that don't always have to constantly save from portal peril. That would probably get mother effing annoying after about one time.Bella is an idiot after all.
She jumps in water, depends on a man too much, and etc. Women like Riza Hawkeye from FMA are epic. Women like Bella are useless whores. D:
NAOMCHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!![]()


The law is stupid though.M3J, according to the law, if you're a speeder you're automatically a bad driver.
But yes, I've tried speeding before. I got up to 98 and was like ok this is probably bad. XD I was in a helluva hurry though. Didn't go that fast for more than 20 minutes. I'm not really reckless when it comes to driving. I don't get a thrill out of it.
You're right about having stories to tell! Our biggest screw-ups make the most captivating tales, don't they?
That's because a mormon house wife wrote the story, I believe.
I've never been in a speeding accident that was my fault. Two accidents were with stopped car, one was my fault. The last was in September where this idiot tried to make a left turn when I was coming. She has no excuse whatsoever since it was night and I had my goddamn headlights on. I was on university ground and going the speed limit. -.-

Actually, I was in three musicals already... And yes, I had to dance around making an ass out of my self... But I really only did Glee stuff in choir... I was a Fine Arts kid....[/Quote]You were an actor for a while, kdowns? Was it fun? Did you have to dance around on stage and make an ass out of yourself like they do on Glee? XD <3
It really isn't that hard for me to keep the secrets in because not that many people will go to me to spill secrets of my friends because they know for a fact I wont do it. And usually my friends only tell me because I tell them, I am here if you need anyone to talk to.Keeping your friends' secrets doesn't make you a liar. Telling the secrets is what makes you dishonest. I've always seen myself as a terrible secret keeper, but my best friend told me that I'm great at it.If people really try to tell me something horrible I typically flail my arms and say "I DUN WANNA KNOW"
or "Tell me at your own risk sweetheart"
Hahaha. If it comes down to it and is really important though, I try my best to be a good confidante.
I really hate bullys also, but I scared him so shitless he tried to be all buddy buddy to me for the rest of the school year... It was quite fantastic.... Easiest way to make a name for your self...Asswipe is right. There's nothing I dislike more than a bully. They excrete desperation and are the definition of being pathetic. I'm glad you didn't fight him though, because people like that don't deserve the satisfaction. u_u Hmph!
Umm Georgia is quite nice, I grew up near Savannah were pretty much everything was beautiful and rich in history... And Yes, I was born in Germany... BUT I was born a U.S Citizen because my dad was in the military, so I can still become the president :3... So your dreams don't not equal crushed!Ohhh, that's cool. I've been here a little over five years. And weird! My dad just moved to Georgia. Is it nice there? I haven't visited yet. Born in Germany?!But I wanted to be your campaign manager when you run for president. You just crushed my dreams. Thanks.
Yeah, I know these two subjects will take me far, but I always wanted to work for Nasa and one day become an astronaut... But seeing as that program is not funded anymore... =/Awww! Yay, I'm glad to see another science lover. c: Those two subjects will take you far, I can promise you that. I can't say that I love math, but calculus was actually interesting theory wise. I'm not very good at science or math to tell the truth...I'm much better at English, but I like chemistry more. If only I was actually good at the things I like.
![]()
Wanna Bet?WRONG.
This ^M3J, according to the law, if you're a speeder you're automatically a bad driver.![]()
...I think he thinks he's an Andretti and goes "zoom, zoom" while at a stoplight.I find most of those girls were really attractive and psychologically damaged. People would put up with them because they were eye-candy, and would just ignore most of everything they said.For the sake of discussion I think generalizing is fine. Many girls are just... evil? Yeah, that's the word I was looking for! 8D It's very difficult to find friends that are genuine. Have you ever met one of those girls who are pathological liars? >_> They just lie over everything, even when it's obvious they're lying? I've known two girls like that. I would call them out and be like "Um, you just contradicted yourself there. Are you even telling me the truth?"Rather than get mad or flustered that she had been caught in the act, she pretended like she didn't hear me and kept on going with the story. Anyone want to tell me how her brain worked, because that just doesn't make any sense! It's almost funny. XD
Here, here...I'll drink to thatTrashy people are always the most judgmental... That, and [most] religious people. XD

Wow...so she was like Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School?Oh yes. She just graduated this past spring. Kind of strange that my mom and I were going to college at the same time, isn't it? Too bad we weren't at the same school concurrently. That would have been so awesome!
I forgot to ask, xi0. Did you go to school for anything, or are you still a student?
Going to school together with a parent seems like a novel concept but not something I'd be interested in >_>How you treat someone is how you treat someone. It'd be unrealistic to assume him screaming in your face was something he only chose to do once and with only you. So I assume your mother was mum about it with her? Or did she give her a bunch of crap but it didn't matter? How much older is she than you? Seems like a crazy idea to get married at a young age anyways...I can only hope that you're right. *sigh* I'm not as concerned with how he treats me as with how he treats her. Maybe if he treated her like a princess, then I would be able to look past his little episode. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in her love choice. My mom made me swear to never marry a man like him. I wouldn't last one week in a relationship with a guy like my sister's husband, that's for sure!![]()
...hmmm.....no commentOh please. I learned the guilt game from my father.![]()

Certainly.
I suppose I come off a certain way don't I? Well...nothing I'll say will change that, but I'm actually a very boring person.........
Indeed. Her sister was sort of the same way...but I don't know, riki has this hidden edge to her. She just likes to keep it on the down lowShe one of those people who will say something out of character that will catch me completely off guard andat her. XD That's why we love riki! That, and she's the D.Gray-Man mod
![]()

Totally inhaled.![]()
Well...did you taste colors and see sound? 

I know...I was pointing to the beerIt's "hear hear," not "here here."
Jeez man, lrn2beproperwikipedia

No you weren't.
You can fool others, but you cannot fool me, for I am not a fool like them.
U mad?Hey hey...what do you meanThat's why we keep you around, Thornie.![]()
?Indeed *stares at xi0 and Miapster*Can't say that I do. There was this one guy last semester that took a really long time to shake off though. But I doubt it had anything to do with me personally, he was just a creeper. There seems to be one of those wherever you go.
I'm not a s...a ssss.........see, I can't even say itIndeed *stares at xi0 and Miapster*

Spoken like a true American! Hahaha. Well, you haven't been in a speeding accident yet. Although I imagine you would get caught with a ticket before actually wrecking anyway. Careful of those coppers and old ladies crossing the street.The law is stupid though.I've never been in a speeding accident that was my fault. Two accidents were with stopped car, one was my fault. The last was in September where this idiot tried to make a left turn when I was coming. She has no excuse whatsoever since it was night and I had my goddamn headlights on. I was on university ground and going the speed limit. -.-
Oh. We're opposite, then. I get thrills and jollies out of bein reckless and speeding, and surprisingly have not been in any safety trouble. I have not put anyone else at risk either, or not extra risk anyway.
They do, and they serve as lessons. Although I didn't screw up, I drive better and less recklessly nowadays.
She's a Mormon? WTFBBQ? NEVER BUY MORMON BOOKS!![]()
Which musicals were they if you don't mind me asking? You definitely were a fine arts person from the sound of it! That's weird... Since you're really good at math and all. You must have pretty good access to your right brain and your left brain. I bet you're good at chemistry then. I think that you need a good sense of your left brain for the math portion of the subject, but a strong grip on your right side as well for the art of it. Beautiful subject, chemistry.Actually, I was in three musicals already... And yes, I had to dance around making an ass out of my self... But I really only did Glee stuff in choir... I was a Fine Arts kid....
Seems like you're a better friend than me, kd.It really isn't that hard for me to keep the secrets in because not that many people will go to me to spill secrets of my friends because they know for a fact I wont do it. And usually my friends only tell me because I tell them, I am here if you need anyone to talk to.
I wish I was more like that. I really hate bullys also, but I scared him so shitless he tried to be all buddy buddy to me for the rest of the school year... It was quite fantastic.... Easiest way to make a name for your self...
Dear lord, what did you say to him? Do you remember? I'd like to go see the historical side of things there. I love America's history. AP US was one of my favorite subjects in high school. I'm horrible with dates, but I love the concepts.Umm Georgia is quite nice, I grew up near Savannah were pretty much everything was beautiful and rich in history... And Yes, I was born in Germany... BUT I was born a U.S Citizen because my dad was in the military, so I can still become the president :3... So your dreams don't not equal crushed!
I'll start making posters right away! I need a large picture of your face, please. XDDD I'm only kidding... Asking for pictures of your face might blow my cover of not being your stalker.Ughhhh. I was shocked when I heard about that. In fact, I had to write one of my essays about the value of NASA and space discovery on the English AP exam a couple years ago. I'm sad to see it go too.Yeah, I know these two subjects will take me far, but I always wanted to work for Nasa and one day become an astronaut... But seeing as that program is not funded anymore... =/
I was a very sad person for a few days.... Science and Math are always my best subjects... English is definately my worst... Barely passing the Exit Level English Taks test (if you had to take it).... Don't worry I am sure you will one day get good at it!![]()
Oh, you're on.Wanna Bet?
Seems like that would be a good indicator. I've had one pretty bad wreck and another teensy bumper tap. Neither are on my record of course.He likes to rant and rave about how a good a driver he is. From personal experience, he didn't crash into anyone so I guess he's a good driver...if that's the qualification.

Spot on; She was gorgeous. I used to hang out with her a lot because she was a very fun person and we liked some of the same things. One of my party girls, but even that gets old after a while.I find most of those girls were really attractive and psychologically damaged. People would put up with them because they were eye-candy, and would just ignore most of everything they said.
Something like that. XD I had gone to lab with her once and noticed a couple of the college guys flirting with her... *twitch* Goddamn cougar-lovers. I never thought of the MILF concept until it slapped me in the face. She was all "is that popular these days? Did Ashton Kutcher make that a thing?"Wow...so she was like Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School?Going to school together with a parent seems like a novel concept but not something I'd be interested in >_>

Working full-time and going to school has got to be one of the most taxing things to do. I see college as a full-time job in itself. It's hard enough going and just trying to work 30 hours a week. I can't imagine more.After High School I said "F this learning crap" and just worked with the intention of going school at some point. I soon learned that working full-time and going to school just wasn't going to work for me. Right now, my situation is a mess, but I'll be going back to school soon.
I didn't see his true colors until after they were married. There were signs, I should have noticed them. I feel like I failed as a sister for not seeing it sooner... It makes me very sad sometimes. I don't think I've ever told that to someone before.How you treat someone is how you treat someone. It'd be unrealistic to assume him screaming in your face was something he only chose to do once and with only you. So I assume your mother was mum about it with her? Or did she give her a bunch of crap but it didn't matter? How much older is she than you? Seems like a crazy idea to get married at a young age anyways...
"F this learning crap"...hmmm.....no comment![]()

Does her sister have a MH account?? o:Indeed. Her sister was sort of the same way...but I don't know, riki has this hidden edge to her. She just likes to keep it on the down low![]()
Heavens no! It was only synthetic weed. XDDD; The high was a lot shorter, but much more intense. (or that's what I've heard) That was the best goddamn chocolate shake I've ever had in my life though. I think it was really fun to try, but I'm definitely not ever going to make a habit of it. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH wait.Well...did you taste colors and see sound?
No tobacco though, or I'll end you![]()

I got all my partying out of my system I think. It's been three years and now I'm ready to focus on college. I mean you're our comic relief of course.Hey hey...what do you mean?
Indeed *stares at xi0 and Miapster*


While I may be, it won't be of my own fault I can tell you that much. At least, not while I'm youthful. :3 Already been caught with a speeding ticket, pulled over for speeding (didn't get the ticket), pulled over for getting on yellow line thingie before left turn, and ticketed for reckless driving. Coulda gotten four points, but I managed to end up with three points. How about you?Spoken like a true American! Hahaha. Well, you haven't been in a speeding accident yet. Although I imagine you would get caught with a ticket before actually wrecking anyway. Careful of those coppers and old ladies crossing the street.

You need coordination?Well, I do get some thrills out of being reckless, but not necessarily with driving. I won't lie about it... I'm not a very good driver since I'm not naturally gifted with coordination. Therefore, I take driving very seriously. The worst you'll see me doing is dancing and listening to music too loud. Sometimes it's all I can do to stay awake though. I hate getting drowsy at the wheel. Scary shit.
Oh yes, you didn't know?I don't want to give a bad name to all Mormons...What am I saying? I don't want Stephanie Meyers to give a bad name to all Mormons. Some LDS are simply the most genuine and selfless people I've ever met. Plus, the religion sincerely promotes family and service which I find very noble.
Just need reflexes, good judgment, and a knowledge of the car you drive, it's not that hard. Oh, you also need think actively and look at other cars and predict what they may do. I've been drowsy few times, it's not bad. Scary as shit when you hit the brakes out of nowhere though. X_x What do you do that is reckless? Jump into CHamber of Secret? Swallow snitch? 
I don't love myself at all, it's quite the opposite, to be honest.M3J loves himself too much to truly be interested in me.![]()
I went to school with Mormons, even dated one. It's silly to point at one religion and scrutinize it over the other, but it's just because their faith is unique in some ways. They're all pointless in my opinion, and I'm a confirmed Catholic. Religion devalues the actual life experience and how incredibly lucky we are for our existence IMO. Live for today, not whatever comes after life.Oh yes, you didn't know?I don't want to give a bad name to all Mormons...What am I saying? I don't want Stephanie Meyers to give a bad name to all Mormons. Some LDS are simply the most genuine and selfless people I've ever met. Plus, the religion sincerely promotes family and service which I find very noble.
I've rear-ended someone when they stopped really short at a red light once. I went under the Jeep with my hood, so the damage was all on the car I was driving. Legally, I suppose it was my fault, but it was pretty obvious the other guy didn't know where he was or how to drive.Seems like that would be a good indicator. I've had one pretty bad wreck and another teensy bumper tap. Neither are on my record of course.![]()
PfffftSomething like that. XD I had gone to lab with her once and noticed a couple of the college guys flirting with her... *twitch* Goddamn cougar-lovers. I never thought of the MILF concept until it slapped me in the face. She was all "is that popular these days? Did Ashton Kutcher make that a thing?"![]()

LOL...a lost to who/what? I'm glad you think I'm smart, but smarts alone don't get you anywhere. There's a ton of people in college who don't belong there, and vice versa. Doing well in school doesn't necessarily mean you're smart...it means you're good at school.You're smart though, xi0. I think it would be a terrible loss if you never went to school again. I hold a high esteem for education. If I were more patient, I would be a teacher. Have any idea of what you'd study?

Well maybe there's some catharsis there to actually letting someone else know. It sounds like something that troubles you. If some human piece of crap "stole" my brother away from me and myself and my parents all felt the same way...that would just be awful.I didn't see his true colors until after they were married. There were signs, I should have noticed them. I feel like I failed as a sister for not seeing it sooner... It makes me very sad sometimes. I don't think I've ever told that to someone before.
I think my mom had a vague idea of how awful he was, but she didn't know the full extent until after they were married too. My sister is only 21. He pressured her into getting married. They had been dating for a year and then engaged for another year after that I think. It's not like they rushed into it or anything, but sheesh. 21 is still so young to me. My mom married when she was 18 though. She already had a kid by the time she was my age. Isn't that weird?
My parents started later than most. They were married five or so years before they had me, and by that time they were in their early 30s.I was being a little crude there wasn't I?"F this learning crap"
I rest my case, rebel.
I suppose that was the root of it. My formative years didn't necessarily go as planned, but whose does? I suppose I was fed up with the school environment, but not necessarily the social aspect of it. It's not easy to explain, so I won't go into it.She was a mod before riki. She started modding on her account and after she became inactive, riki made her own account.Does her sister have a MH account?? o:
Oh, the stuff called Spice? LOL, why do you poo-poo it like it was "only" synthetic weed?Heavens no! It was only synthetic weed. XDDD; The high was a lot shorter, but much more intense. (or that's what I've heard) That was the best goddamn chocolate shake I've ever had in my life though. I think it was really fun to try, but I'm definitely not ever going to make a habit of it. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH wait.
It was twice.
I only smoke cigarettes/cigars when I'm really drunk. I've really cut down on my drinking though. It's been over a month now.I got all my partying out of my system I think. It's been three years and now I'm ready to focus on college.
I like how you rationalize it 

So it's the whole "I only smoke when I drink" axiom...meh. I've never tried tobacco products. It's so unattractive IMO...
I've sort of mellowed on it a bit, trying to not be "that guy" who's always up people's asses about it. But I was very much that way with the people in my life.
about the mormons? Yeah they tried recruiting me as I was waiting for a ride home. They just came up to me and were like, hey do you know the answer to this question and show me a card reading "Where do I go after I die?" I thought they were some philosophical dudes just doing random surveys outta interest at the start until they were like "Yeah, guess what, we know the answer" and I knew I had been caught in some religious thing and then when I saw the "Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints" I was just like hooolly sheeet I just got involved with some evangelistic mormons.
and yeah the whole time I was trying so hard to not ask them about magnets...
I find it pretty interesting that Mormons do missionary work in other countries, trying to convert people, and have spread to other countries, because it's a uniquely American faith. It was "invented" here. It just shows you that while religions are all different, they usually all operate the same way.*cough* Yeah Naomi chan your thread advances really fast huh...
Anyways this is about 2 pages backabout the mormons? Yeah they tried recruiting me as I was waiting for a ride home. They just came up to me and were like, hey do you know the answer to this question and show me a card reading "Where do I go after I die?" I thought they were some philosophical dudes just doing random surveys outta interest at the start until they were like "Yeah, guess what, we know the answer" and I knew I had been caught in some religious thing and then when I saw the "Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints" I was just like hooolly sheeet I just got involved with some evangelistic mormons.
And then they preached for about half an hour about some Jo Smith or something and I was trying to look interested; then before I tried to run away they asked for my number but I was like yeah, I don't have a mobileand yeah the whole time I was trying so hard to not ask them about magnets...
![]()
