Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Which one is your favorite HP book/movie?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

*sob* Yes, yes. You're right. Has it been confirmed that Hoshino was ill? I guess that's typically the case, so it would be safe to assume that. Even so, I hope it was for a reason not so horrible. She did put out that character book and everything. I can imagine her and the team getting behind. Still so sad. I look forward to her work every month.
Rumor is that she had a relapse of illness me thinks ^^' yeah they say due to the ineshot the character book and all that work she overworked herself, i mean we think drawing manga is easy but its very stressful and irritating when you dont get the drawing right or when you have to spend a whole day or days weeks even finishing stuff, your eyes will kill im sure! not to mention wrists and hands etc

You managed to get yourself recruited just in time to be considered on the winning side, right! XD Well played.
Okay that works me guesses :derp
I started drinking at the age of 16. And honestly, it's just so young. Hold off for as much as you can, I'd say. I don't know the legal drinking age where you live though.



I just got 5 gigs of music from my cousin. *________*
My first real "drink" was at the age of 15 but it was just a fruity cocktail like orange pinacolada (i think) or blue caracau (i <3). Its 17 here the drinking age with driving age at 18 so much diff from where you are huh?

wow 5 gigs :o at least is it awesome music? well my taste in music is varied but my fav are One Republic, Keane, Coldplay Zucchero that kind of style which is wierd for teen such as i am :XD

Which one is your favorite HP book/movie?
The HP mania continues :woo
for me it would be the 7th movie first part and part of the second (for the dragon and snapes fb) while fav book i think the 2nd but theyre all awesome!!!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Which one is your favorite HP book/movie?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (5) is my favorite book, but I would have to say that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II is my favorite movie. Effects and acting wise, it just blows the other movies out of the water. I really loved the fifth movie as well though, since it corresponds with my favorite book.

I found Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince hardback at Half-Priced Books for $3.00, so I'm going to reread it and make it into my art journal along the way. :woo

Have you read them, Thornie? I can't remember if I asked you already. And if you have, what novel/movie is your favorite?

Rumor is that she had a relapse of illness me thinks ^^' yeah they say due to the ineshot the character book and all that work she overworked herself, i mean we think drawing manga is easy but its very stressful and irritating when you dont get the drawing right or when you have to spend a whole day or days weeks even finishing stuff, your eyes will kill im sure! not to mention wrists and hands etc
:gwah I hope that rumor was just a rumor and nothing more. Although it wouldn't surprise me. Her one-shot was done really well so it wouldn't surprise me if she was overworked.

As much as I appreciate manga and everything, I don't think I would ever want to be a mangaka.... That's for sure.

My first real "drink" was at the age of 15 but it was just a fruity cocktail like orange pinacolada (i think) or blue caracau (i <3). Its 17 here the drinking age with driving age at 18 so much diff from where you are huh?
17? :faint Yes, that seems really young to me! XD But you can't drive until you're 18? That's so old. x.x We get our license here at 16. But I drove my first car when I was 8 because I have an awesome aunt. :derp

wow 5 gigs :o at least is it awesome music? well my taste in music is varied but my fav are One Republic, Keane, Coldplay Zucchero that kind of style which is wierd for teen such as i am :XD
You have great taste in music, yes! Keane became my favorite band when I was 12, but is still one of my favorite today. I saw them in concert about a year ago and absolutely loved them. OneRepublic is another one of those all-around awesome bands. I can't wait until they come out with a third album, because I've played the first two to death. I saw them in concert too and WOW. They are phenomenal live... The singer sounds even better in person. He can hit all of those high notes without any of that auto-tune shit.

I've never heard of Zucchero though, so now I'm going to have to check them out!

And yes, by the way. My cousin is really into indie, so I got a lot of new stuff that I'm unfamiliar with. That's good though.

The HP mania continues :woo
for me it would be the 7th movie first part and part of the second (for the dragon and snapes fb) while fav book i think the 2nd but theyre all awesome!!!
I think I've read the second book the most. It's so good!

And the HP mania will never dieeeeeeee! :yelling
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Most definitely! Be a good kitty, xi0.
I'd rather be going to school than work any day though. I guess that's just the way I am.
Good kitty? :-_-

Mmm...I guess that depends on the person. School is work though, it just tends to be more enriching...and the trade off is that you don't get paid in money :cookiehand

Was that part of your AP class? :blink
Wow, that would be pretty interesting if having some sort of psych evaluation was part of the course...never thought about that.

But no, it wasn't :amuse I think everyone would benefit from visiting a psychologist or psychiatrist at least once in their lives. It helps to understand yourself a bit more...well, I guess more than if you were left to your own devices.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (5) is my favorite book, but I would have to say that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II is my favorite movie. Effects and acting wise, it just blows the other movies out of the water. I really loved the fifth movie as well though, since it corresponds with my favorite book.

I found Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince hardback at Half-Priced Books for $3.00, so I'm going to reread it and make it into my art journal along the way. :woo

Have you read them, Thornie? I can't remember if I asked you already. And if you have, what novel/movie is your favorite?
*Please don't hate me...pleas don't hate me* Ummm...I haven't read any HP book ^^;. As for movie, I haven't able to watch DH part-II. But so far, I think Order of the Phoenix is my favorite.


xi0 a kitty loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...so much for thinking he was a Gar Bear. May be he is a Gar Bear who growl like meowwwwwwwww. Change the title from Young Wolf to Young Kitty. Or perhaps we should call you Gar Kitty :hurr.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

xi0 a kitty loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...so much for thinking he was a Gar Bear. May be he is a Gar Bear who growl like meowwwwwwwww. Change the title from Young Wolf to Young Kitty. Or perhaps we should call you Gar Kitty :hurr.
:cookiestare

BTW Naomi, my 10,000th post was in your thread. Consider yourself blessed :cheez
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Naomidee said:
Absolutely. We have chemistry, kdowns. PUN!
If you know what I mean :cheez

Oh? I'm an Aquarius. I wonder if we're compatible. I don't really know anything about that zodiac astrology stuff.
Well I just went to a random Astrology Compatibility site and this is what I got

Gemini and Aquarius love compatibility
Uranus, the ruling planet of Aquarius, is full of surprises and sudden changes. This will suit the Gemini perfectly. Gemini are capable to subordinate to the Aquarius' will. There will be a lot of pleasant things in a bedroom though the lack of passions is also possible. The changeable Gemini are easily influenced by the Aquarius' constant pressure. They love to socialize, they have a wide range of outside activities, and neither is particularly jealous or proprietary. Sexual attraction with them is likely to be intense, as Aquarius finds Gemini to be very attractive physically. This couple will be fine bed-mates and fascinating friends. It is an interesting connection which may turn into a charming marriage.
I laughed xD

I probably would have failed the Macro AP test too if I had taken it. I just took the college course and paid for it instead for senior year. In the end, that was probably easier (but much more expensive of course).
It really wasn't all that hard... Who am I kidding it was a nightmare... ;-;
....................................................... You have a very active imagination, my friend! Heh heh!
I don't know what you are talking about... :kukuku

I would do the same! I mean, to fail TAKS... You'd have to make a conscious effort. I heard they're reforming the state exam into something new, called STAR... Naturally, it will be the exact same thing.
Yeah, it is the STAR test that is getting implmented for the students... Supposedly it's like a EoC test...
*snaps fingers in a circle all ghetto-like*
Oh, I'll bring it all right!
OH NO YOU DIDN'T
I know! It makes us almost as tingly inside as xi0!
I have that effect :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

lulz...astrology. What a bunch of malarkey.

*Says that because he's rarely compatible with anyone*

Oops...wait, spoke to soon

kdowns <_>
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I hope that rumor was just a rumor and nothing more. Although it wouldn't surprise me. Her one-shot was done really well so it wouldn't surprise me if she was overworked.

As much as I appreciate manga and everything, I don't think I would ever want to be a mangaka.... That's for sure.
Didnt read the oneshot, is it translated on MR of MF or somewhere id like to...I hope so but she always had frail health poor Hoshino, I know a friends who aspires to be a mangaka i bid her good luck and condolences to her social life (shes the type who works hard on a pic).

17? Yes, that seems really young to me! XD But you can't drive until you're 18? That's so old. x.x We get our license here at 16. But I drove my first car when I was 8 because I have an awesome aunt.
aye i think though theres a rumor it will turn to 21 me thinks to me its :woo cuz i dont like alcoholic drinks they have to be megafruity so id have an excuse not to >< I had an awesome unlce too :derp you guessed right same thing here :cheez I think 18since we would be suppost legal adults and mature enough not to do stupid things...

we jelly of you guys :crying
You have great taste in music, yes! Keane became my favorite band when I was 12, but is still one of my favorite today. I saw them in concert about a year ago and absolutely loved them. OneRepublic is another one of those all-around awesome bands. I can't wait until they come out with a third album, because I've played the first two to death. I saw them in concert too and WOW. They are phenomenal live... The singer sounds even better in person. He can hit all of those high notes without any of that auto-tune shit.

I've never heard of Zucchero though, so now I'm going to have to check them out!

And yes, by the way. My cousin is really into indie, so I got a lot of new stuff that I'm unfamiliar with. That's good though.
Keane has an amazing voice and beautiful songs, but One republic songs my :hearts I love to infinity and beyond extreme (not Toy story and KHR reference). All the right moves is my fav song ever, secrets is awesome and good life is so unique!! and the rest! :hurr
I missed them when they came for the MTV here :crying i was too young to goooo! NUOOO

Indie, nice ^^ thats cool, i mean my sister used to play the violin so Im into classics too and I even Like Andrea Boccelli (italian singer).

Zucchero is an italian singer >< he just had a concert here and i missed it too >< i swear im gonna make time next time he comes.
Heres some good songs but might be difficult to like due to them being italian and since im fluent hehe :derp

Bacco Perbacco by Zucchero
Vedo Nero (this is recent)- Zucchero
Troppa Fedelta - Zucchero

these are not so old 1st and third are of the album before the last and the 2nd is of the latest, his older songs are amazing too ^^lively and fun. Italian style. His voice is so cool!

the 2nd but theyre all awesome!!!
I think I've read the second book the most. It's so good!

And the HP mania will never dieeeeeeee!
Thats because we shall never let it die *raises Godrick Gryyfindors sword epically with dramatic music playing* follow me and lets honor the HP saga who will enter the classics!!!

xiO said:
Good kitty?
Would you have prefered good puppy? :amuse
*Please don't hate me...pleas don't hate me* Ummm...I haven't read any HP book ^^;. As for movie, I haven't able to watch DH part-II. But so far, I think Order of the Phoenix is my favorite.
:o actually prefer when Sirius came in the 3rd one ^^ its my second fav now after the Deathly Hallows movie wise ^^

I know! It makes us almost as tingly inside as xi0!
:blink this is still going on? :cheez
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

It sounds like something the twins would say... Maybe that's where I got it from. There's no telling with me, really.

*bitten* Ouch! D:



Oh, maybe I should try out the voice recording thread. But I just don't know what I would say. How awkward...I can do a pretty great fake Texan accent though, always have.
Really? Thought it was something more that a mystical object like the Mirror of Erised (not that it said that, I think) would say.

Muahaha! :>

or you can skype with me. ;) You sure it's fake? HMM? :oh



Advertising that I'm a virgin seems to be my two best friends' favorite pass time at parties. This time was a well-judged cock block though. He was cute, but I couldn't even damn well remember his first name. I kept calling him "Honduras" the whole night. :fail

True, true. The novelty wears off after a while as does everything... (almost everything anyway) I also think that the fact I'm drinking underage makes it much more fun for me. At sixteen, I thought it was the most exciting thing in the world. Everyone loves a bit of rule-breaking at some point in life. As soon as I turn 21, I'm going to be absolutely bored with it.
Are they virgins as well? Or can you be all "WHORES THEY WHORES!!!" as revenge? Did he look like he was from Honduras? O_o

Exactly. I feel the same as well: I can buy alcohol, so what? Back then, it was "AWESOME, TIME TO GET WASTED!!11" Then, it'll be "oh yay, beer! *burp*" I think that's the problem with forbidding something, people want to do it more because it breaks the rules/laws, and it's just kinda mysterious to them when they do it the first time.



It's my favorite Harry Potter quote from the first books. I still remember reading it when I was eight years old. I didn't understand its meaning obviously, but it stuck with me despite the fact. Death is an enormous motif in Harry Potter, and I love the themes JKR creates with it. She expresses the reality and pain of it so well, but maintains an obscure and fascinated view on it regardless. That quote is one of the reasons that Dumbledore is my favorite character.

D'you have a favorite quote?
That was from what book? I thought it was from the last book when Dumbledore visited Harry in his dream after being killed by Voldemort. :blink I think I just told you my favorite quote since I kinda agree with it. Even if death is nothing, it's still an adventure because we're trekking into the unknown.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (5) is my favorite book, but I would have to say that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II is my favorite movie. Effects and acting wise, it just blows the other movies out of the water. I really loved the fifth movie as well though, since it corresponds with my favorite book.
:rofl

:rofl

Srsly? The fight between Voldemort and Dumbledore was so horribly done in the movie. HORRIBLY DONE.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

:lmao

Horribly done? Really?

So glad I never bothered to watch it :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

or you can skype with me. ;) You sure it's fake? HMM? :oh
Why would she skype with you? You barely talk :neutral
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

So? I may talk more. I talked enough with Dermie even though we kinda repeated the same words. I am so damn enigmatic you just won't know what I'll do. :hip
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

So? I may talk more. I talked enough with Dermie even though we kinda repeated the same words. I am so damn enigmatic you just won't know what I'll do. :hip
Herp, derp & dukka durr?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

And potatoes and few other words.

Not sure if we used dukka durr though.

---------- Post added August 05, 2011 at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was August 04, 2011 at 08:53 PM ----------

 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Milly, blai, and xi0...you guys are killing this thread >_>
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Mmm...I guess that depends on the person. School is work though, it just tends to be more enriching...and the trade off is that you don't get paid in money :cookiehand
You get paid in knowledge, xi0. And yes, it's definitely more enriching than Kohl's. And vastly less boring. Plus, if I don't feel like being perky and happy, I don't have to pretend to be. That's always a plus side.

Wow, that would be pretty interesting if having some sort of psych evaluation was part of the course...never thought about that.
It would be interesting. I don't know if I would want to do it though. It might be kinda weird. I guess that as a job, you could be one of those people that give police officers a psych evaluation before they can be hired.

But no, it wasn't :amuse I think everyone would benefit from visiting a psychologist or psychiatrist at least once in their lives. It helps to understand yourself a bit more...well, I guess more than if you were left to your own devices.
When I was younger, my mom had me see a therapist for a little while. I absolutely hated it, and lied about so many of the things she asked me. I wonder if she saw right through it... I definitely prefer my own devices, that's for sure!

*Please don't hate me...pleas don't hate me* Ummm...I haven't read any HP book ^^;. As for movie, I haven't able to watch DH part-II. But so far, I think Order of the Phoenix is my favorite.

xi0 a kitty loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...so much for thinking he was a Gar Bear. May be he is a Gar Bear who growl like meowwwwwwwww. Change the title from Young Wolf to Young Kitty. Or perhaps we should call you Gar Kitty :hurr.
W-what? Haven't read...wait, what? You mean you didn't--I don't think I understand.

Oder of the Phoenix FTW! The movie was pretty good, but again nothing compared to the book. It's the longest one. Like 900 pages, but it goes by so fast!

Yes, xi0 is a good kitty. Or so he says.

:cookiestare

BTW Naomi, my 10,000th post was in your thread. Consider yourself blessed :cheez
I am honored to be a part of this milestone!

If you know what I mean :cheez
Oh I know what you mean alright.

Well I just went to a random Astrology Compatibility site and this is what I got

I laughed xD
So let me get this straight. Basically, I'm temperamental all the time, but you like the surprises and humor me. Then we have some really weird, but passionate sexy time. Then that somehow turns into charming marriage bed time. Hahahah! Sounds great.

My mom is into zodiac. She loves scorpions since she's a Scorpio or something. Once she asked me what my sign was and when I told her "I'm an Aquarius", she said "I gave birth to an Aquarius?" with this almost disgusted look on her face. I was like "What?? D:" and she said "Aquariuses are weird." :crying

It really wasn't all that hard... Who am I kidding it was a nightmare... ;-;
I think economics is so freaking confusing and impossible to understand. I would rather study quantum numbers and electron configuration than attempt to comprehend the way our government and economy operate.

Yeah, it is the STAR test that is getting implmented for the students... Supposedly it's like a EoC test...
God I hate standardized testing.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T
Mmm, homeboy oh yes I did. Problem?

lulz...astrology. What a bunch of malarkey.

*Says that because he's rarely compatible with anyone*

Oops...wait, spoke to soon

kdowns <_>
Wait---what?
You better not be telling me that you and kdowns are gay, xi0? :bored

Didnt read the oneshot, is it translated on MR of MF or somewhere id like to...I hope so but she always had frail health poor Hoshino, I know a friends who aspires to be a mangaka i bid her good luck and condolences to her social life (shes the type who works hard on a pic).
There isn't an English translation for the one-shot yet. I just looked over the raws. And I have to say, her art is as good as ever and the character design was really appealing to me. I hope that she continues it in the future, but not before D.Gray-Man is over. Not that I want it to end!

aye i think though theres a rumor it will turn to 21 me thinks to me its :woo cuz i dont like alcoholic drinks they have to be megafruity so id have an excuse not to >< I had an awesome unlce too :derp you guessed right same thing here :cheez I think 18since we would be suppost legal adults and mature enough not to do stupid things...

we jelly of you guys :crying
So you're saying that they're considering raising the drinking age to 21 and keeping the driving age at 18? That would be awful! Without driving, there's almost no freedom at all. Everyone needs some fun while they're still a kid. D:

Keane has an amazing voice and beautiful songs, but One republic songs my :hearts I love to infinity and beyond extreme (not Toy story and KHR reference). All the right moves is my fav song ever, secrets is awesome and good life is so unique!! and the rest! :hurr
I missed them when they came for the MTV here :crying i was too young to goooo! NUOOO
Keane's music is really depressing, but I preferred sad music to happy tunes even as a 12-year-old. I feel that sorrowful songs are more sincere than peppy ones (generally speaking). His voice really is unique too.

OneRepublic is really unique. I liked their second album better, probably because they had more freedom without Timbaland breathing down their necks like on the first album. I hope you'll get to see them next time they come around!

Indie, nice ^^ thats cool, i mean my sister used to play the violin so Im into classics too and I even Like Andrea Boccelli (italian singer).
Oh I have all of Andrea Boccelli's CDs!

I think the violin is the sexiest instrument! It's so much hotter than the guitar, but only barely beats the piano.

Zucchero is an italian singer >< he just had a concert here and i missed it too >< i swear im gonna make time next time he comes.
Heres some good songs but might be difficult to like due to them being italian and since im fluent hehe :derp

Bacco Perbacco by Zucchero
Vedo Nero (this is recent)- Zucchero
Troppa Fedelta - Zucchero
Thank you for the link!! :wtf

Thats because we shall never let it die *raises Godrick Gryyfindors sword epically with dramatic music playing* follow me and lets honor the HP saga who will enter the classics!!!
:glomp

or you can skype with me. ;) You sure it's fake? HMM? :oh
I haven't tried Skype. Isn't it a video chat or something?

Are they virgins as well? Or can you be all "WHORES THEY WHORES!!!" as revenge? Did he look like he was from Honduras? O_o
I am the last virgin out of my friends. Maybe that makes them protective or something? :fail I dunno. I won't even attpet to get into their heads. And yes, I think he was from Honduras... I think. I can't remember to be honest.

Exactly. I feel the same as well: I can buy alcohol, so what? Back then, it was "AWESOME, TIME TO GET WASTED!!11" Then, it'll be "oh yay, beer! *burp*" I think that's the problem with forbidding something, people want to do it more because it breaks the rules/laws, and it's just kinda mysterious to them when they do it the first time.
It's fun to be rebellious! And knowing that you're doing something illegal puts the extra edge on it. Rules were made to be broken, weren't they?

That was from what book? I thought it was from the last book when Dumbledore visited Harry in his dream after being killed by Voldemort. :blink I think I just told you my favorite quote since I kinda agree with it. Even if death is nothing, it's still an adventure because we're trekking into the unknown.
It's from the first book, but you're right. It was also in Deathly Hallows. It fits in with how I think that the first and seventh book are just alike.

Srsly? The fight between Voldemort and Dumbledore was so horribly done in the movie. HORRIBLY DONE.
Really? I thought it was pretty cool effects, although not as epic as the book described. But when has the movie ever lived up to the novel?

Hahahah! I've seen that before. I think the reason is that people who have seen death and allowed it to sink in on an emotional and metal level can see the thestrals. He was too young to understand the concept of death at the time. Does that make sense? That's what I've always thought anyway.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I haven't tried Skype. Isn't it a video chat or something?

I am the last virgin out of my friends. Maybe that makes them protective or something? :fail I dunno. I won't even attpet to get into their heads. And yes, I think he was from Honduras... I think. I can't remember to be honest.
It can be a video chat, but it's basically like calling people, even group calling, but using computer as medium instead of phone. We should so definitely Skype, and you can even make fun of my voice! \o/

Last virgin? o.o Girl, get out more! But all in seriousness, losing virginity is overrated. I lost it, felt nothing different.

I hope you made fun of him for being from Honduras. I don't know where it is, but regardless.


It's fun to be rebellious! And knowing that you're doing something illegal puts the extra edge on it. Rules were made to be broken, weren't they?

It's from the first book, but you're right. It was also in Deathly Hallows. It fits in with how I think that the first and seventh book are just alike.
Exactly, like fapping on the plane [/Hangover reference] or driving without a license! Bad thing is, if you get caught, shit gets ruined. ;<

Oh, don't recall seeing it in the first book. Where did Dumbledore say that?


Really? I thought it was pretty cool effects, although not as epic as the book described. But when has the movie ever lived up to the novel?

Hahahah! I've seen that before. I think the reason is that people who have seen death and allowed it to sink in on an emotional and metal level can see the thestrals. He was too young to understand the concept of death at the time. Does that make sense? That's what I've always thought anyway.
It wasn't as cool as pull-of-war could have been. It's like DBZ, Kamehameha vs. Gallic gun. :|

Did he even see his mom die in the book or just remembered the flashing green?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

You get paid in knowledge, xi0. And yes, it's definitely more enriching than Kohl's. And vastly less boring. Plus, if I don't feel like being perky and happy, I don't have to pretend to be. That's always a plus side.
LOL, I never pretended to be perky or happy when I worked retail, I was just me. You must have slavedrivers as bosses.

It would be interesting. I don't know if I would want to do it though. It might be kinda weird. I guess that as a job, you could be one of those people that give police officers a psych evaluation before they can be hired.
Most schools have a psychologist on staff, so I guess it would be done through them. But maybe it would be asking too much of them, and I'm not sure how it would fit into the curriculum.

When I was younger, my mom had me see a therapist for a little while. I absolutely hated it, and lied about so many of the things she asked me. I wonder if she saw right through it... I definitely prefer my own devices, that's for sure!
Really? Why? Were you a naughty child? Did you randomly set fire to things? :hurr

Child Psychology is probably more difficult as the subject is definitely less willing to be there you know?

Yes, xi0 is a good kitty. Or so he says.
I never said that :yelling ......you did :bored

My mom is into zodiac. She loves scorpions since she's a Scorpio or something. Once she asked me what my sign was and when I told her "I'm an Aquarius", she said "I gave birth to an Aquarius?" with this almost disgusted look on her face. I was like "What?? D:" and she said "Aquariuses are weird." :crying
That's pretty funny. Astrology can be pretty entertaining. I'm an Aries, but all I really know is that Aries are demanding and combative...generalizing of course. I don't think I'm either of these things, but people still buy into...and when I say "people" I mean wimmens :hurr

Wait---what?
You better not be telling me that you and kdowns are gay, xi0? :bored
Pssh...of course not. Don't be silly :derp

I haven't tried Skype. Isn't it a video chat or something?
Between 2-4 people who have webcams it is. People mostly use it to have voice chats though. At least, that's how I usually use it.

That reminds me....why's the voice chat thread so dead? It used to be so active...:s

It can be a video chat, but it's basically like calling people, even group calling, but using computer as medium instead of phone. We should so definitely Skype, and you can even make fun of my voice! \o/
No one makes fun of your voice. Why are you inviting people to make fun of you? :o
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Sai and Immi made negative comments about my voice. Plus, in real life I've had few people ask about why I sound the way I do. -_-;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top