- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

We are friends on Facebook, I had added you and you had approved. Find my name with the initial VT.
(P.S.: Don't stalk. Posts are welcome instead.
)
Ah, gonna meet some members at England? Bet that's gonna be fun. Have fun, but I wish it doesn't have to be as far as that second phrase of sentence. :3
Once you become a Bruce Lee. Which means... you can't be a Bruce Lee in ten days, no?

Yeah, my innocence. Got a problem with that, young man?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL your innocence? Also, do we have each other on Facebook or am I getting you confused with someone else? :x
Damn straight, chica.![]()

We are friends on Facebook, I had added you and you had approved. Find my name with the initial VT.

(P.S.: Don't stalk. Posts are welcome instead.
)Nah, just amazed at how much you love the word 'erotica'.Wut?
No idea where, but I'll probably have a meet with eni and the others, depending. Definitely gonna party and have unprotected sex though! \o
Luckily I have hosts, and being lost is no fun if you can return to your hotel before night. Once I become Bruce Lee, I won't need to worry since not even a gun would stop me. :>
Ah, gonna meet some members at England? Bet that's gonna be fun. Have fun, but I wish it doesn't have to be as far as that second phrase of sentence. :3
Once you become a Bruce Lee. Which means... you can't be a Bruce Lee in ten days, no?

Would you like me to help as well?I'll offer to let them whip me.![]()


ANd why not? 



soooo good? want some? 

