High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL your innocence? Also, do we have each other on Facebook or am I getting you confused with someone else? :x

Damn straight, chica. :hip
Yeah, my innocence. Got a problem with that, young man? :-_-

We are friends on Facebook, I had added you and you had approved. Find my name with the initial VT. :3c

(P.S.: Don't stalk. Posts are welcome instead. :hurr)

Wut?

No idea where, but I'll probably have a meet with eni and the others, depending. Definitely gonna party and have unprotected sex though! \o

Luckily I have hosts, and being lost is no fun if you can return to your hotel before night. Once I become Bruce Lee, I won't need to worry since not even a gun would stop me. :>
Nah, just amazed at how much you love the word 'erotica'.

Ah, gonna meet some members at England? Bet that's gonna be fun. Have fun, but I wish it doesn't have to be as far as that second phrase of sentence. :3

Once you become a Bruce Lee. Which means... you can't be a Bruce Lee in ten days, no? :oh

I'll offer to let them whip me. :hurr
Would you like me to help as well? :cheez

:ck
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Oh.... I didn't know you're into THAT, Milly.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

@Milly: If you look around the right places you won't have to pay for anyone to whip you :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Yeah, my innocence. Got a problem with that, young man? :-_-

We are friends on Facebook, I had added you and you had approved. Find my name with the initial VT. :3c

(P.S.: Don't stalk. Posts are welcome instead. :hurr)
WUT INNOCENCE?

Ah, you're that girl. I was wondering who on here she was. :x I don't stalk, you're underage. :|



Nah, just amazed at how much you love the word 'erotica'.

Ah, gonna meet some members at England? Bet that's gonna be fun. Have fun, but I wish it doesn't have to be as far as that second phrase of sentence. :3

Once you become a Bruce Lee. Which means... you can't be a Bruce Lee in ten days, no? :oh
It's a fun word to say. <_<

I think so, not totally sure. And it'll be most likely in Germany, not in England. :( ANd why not? :(

I could, just by watching his movies and hoping I don't pull a hamstring training to fight like him. \o/



Would you like me to help as well? :cheez

:ck
H-E-double hockeysticks no.

:pwnge

Oh.... I didn't know you're into THAT, Milly.
I'm not, but hey, I'll take what I can get. Plus, pain is a good thing, unless it's head pain, stomach pain, or heart attack-like pain. Worst part about the second pain is that diarrhea can ensue.

@Milly: If you look around the right places you won't have to pay for anyone to whip you :3c
But I will still have to pay. D:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

TMI, Milly :notrust
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

What is?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Your discussion of pain
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Never had head pains, stomach pains, or heart pains?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Of course I do but I don't want to know about diarrhea >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Never had diarrhea? D:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

What kind of question is that? >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Curious due to the fact that you don't like hearing about it. it's as natural as sex. D:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

But you don't want to talk about it!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Regardless, it must be talked about, like extramarital affairs! :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

NO CARAMEL POPCORN?! :yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Erotic adventures are best in latin countries:thumbs
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

It is in fact caramel popcorn :drool soooo good? want some? :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Caramel popcorn looks darker than than. D: It's butter! BUTTER! :yelling













:hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Damn it, I didn't take you for a popcorn connoisseur :blink

Sorry I tried to deceive you, I thought you were just another one of those guys :sweat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top