Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)
I fully expected Evil to be the one to vote No xD
I fully expected Evil to be the one to vote No xD










Oh, you're getting into a Uni?i've been busy studying
Gotta work hard to pass the Uni Exams![]()
Good luck for the exams. What major will you take?
Do well on your exams, dear! All the best, for the sake of the world, ohohoho~i've been busy studying
Gotta work hard to pass the Uni Exams![]()


Everyone is giving their wishes to Banana and forget about kdowns though this is his thread. XDWhat is this going on in my thread?

And Kevin... Yes...And Alpha.... No...![]()

Thanks dad I'll do my bestIf you've got time to be here then I'm sure you've got time to study, now GET TO IT!!!!
Good luck with your exams![]()

Thanks downsGood Luck with the Exams BBB ... Oh a second no voter Eh![]()

I am why did you thought I wouldn't?Oh, you're getting into a Uni?Good luck for the exams. What major will you take?


Thanks Phio-chwan~~~~~Do well on your exams, dear! All the best, for the sake of the world, ohohoho~![]()
![]()

I'm taking overWhat is this going on in my thread?

What could you possibly mean kevin?![]()

I'm just that awesomeEveryone is giving their wishes to Banana and forget about kdowns though this is his thread. XD

