ghostexiled's yaoi thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I'm doing well. School began last Wednesday so I'm working again. :amuse

How's work so far? I've read horrible stories online about Gamestop workers stealing preorder bonuses. I hope it doesn't happen in your store. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

they just fired the whole store about a year ago, cause the manager and such were stealing shit... :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Dang! I'm glad that I usually have my games shipped.

---------- Post added August 26, 2011 at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was August 22, 2011 at 11:42 PM ----------

Have you seen this? Nolan North is hilarious! :lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Hi niisan! :derp

For you.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Riki I have seen that and I have pre-ordered that edition of the game! :D

M3J - That is a very awesome compliment being compared to John Locke! He is the man!! :grin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Who?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I take it you have not watched "LOST"... huh?

You should, it is a great show... not as good as "Battlestar Galactica", but still good.

John Locke is a great character in the show@
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Doesn't Locke turn into a total psycho though?

I never got past season 2, but I've seen snippets here and there.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I take it you have not watched "LOST"... huh?

You should, it is a great show... not as good as "Battlestar Galactica", but still good.

John Locke is a great character in the show@
Never struck me as interesting, just fake drama and all like most other reality shows.

At least that Kardashian show had Kim's ass in it. It definitely deserves a show of its own, even though it's fake. :tem
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

you sir... are f**ked in the head to think that LOST was not worth your time...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

It probably isn't, if it's hyped far this much.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

The show is over and has been for over a year.

It is 6 seasons long. Watch the first season and then you will see.

It should be watched...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I gave up after the 2nd season; though I watched a bit of the third and other bits and bobs here and there, just to get the gist of it.

How's school going? anyone picking on you cos you old yet? :jk
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Universities must be different where you are, cause there are much older people that go to school here in America.

So... NO, not being harassed. I am pretty intimating when I need to be! :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Nope, its the same. Though the oldest person in my class was 28; which is close to your age. :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I gave up after the 2nd season; though I watched a bit of the third and other bits and bobs here and there, just to get the gist of it.
Therein lies the rub...you can't get the gist of LOST my just watching a third of it and drips and drabs here and there :rant

And I can't say whether Locke was a psycho or not without spoiling the show so whatever....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

The show is over and has been for over a year.

It is 6 seasons long. Watch the first season and then you will see.

It should be watched...
I know, I remember Aki fanboying about it and talking about the end of season with few others.

Wazzit about? I don't wanna give it a chance yet. D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I know, I remember Aki fanboying about it and talking about the end of season with few others.

Wazzit about? I don't wanna give it a chance yet. D:
JFGI

It's impossible to explain the concept of the series without spoiling some things. It's basically starts off as a plane crashing on a remote island and the survivors exploring and trying to find a way to be rescued......many things ensue.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

If Mr. X tells you to watch something... you best do it! :D

EDIT: Sorry Miss Naomidee, I just saw your comment. :p

He doesn't turn into a psycho... he is just... uh... different.

Like Xio said, you can't really say much about LOST without spoiling it.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

"But the Island...!!" :gwah
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top