- Joined
- Aug 31, 2007
- Messages
- 1,367
- Reaction score
- 677
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I personally think that Gon's possible Nen recovery is the hottest topic in the entire section aside from the actual chapter. This thread's purpose is to collect ideas of how it will or could be done. I've seen already good ideas regarding that in many different threads, but I don't recall, which thread it was, so I took the initiative to make this thread, in order to share my thoughts in one place regarding Gon's possible Nen recovery.
Here is what, I think of what might happen to Gon. Since we know that Gon must have sacrifice his own use of Nen, it's likely to assume that he won't ever be able to use his 'own' Nen as Pitou confirmed.
http://www.mangareader.net/207-50826-14/hunter-x-hunter/chapter-306.html
That leads me to believe, if Gon won't ever be able to use his 'own' Nen anymore then how will he continue his journey? So I re-read the whole Arc again and stopped, when Gon was reunited with Kaito.
Here is what, I think of what might happen to Gon. Since we know that Gon must have sacrifice his own use of Nen, it's likely to assume that he won't ever be able to use his 'own' Nen as Pitou confirmed.
http://www.mangareader.net/207-50826-14/hunter-x-hunter/chapter-306.html
That leads me to believe, if Gon won't ever be able to use his 'own' Nen anymore then how will he continue his journey? So I re-read the whole Arc again and stopped, when Gon was reunited with Kaito.
We know that transferring one's Nen is possible, when Yupi and Pufu voluntarly transferred theirs to the King.I think Kaito might come into play. Well, Pitou confirmed that he died, when he told Gon that he wasn't capable of restoring him. And before the invasion began in their reunion, Knuckle also said that despite being controlled by Pitou's nen he still was able to use his own Nen. On top of it Knuckle sealed Kaito's Nen as shown on this page. That's really the only way of how Gon will be able to use Nen, if someone transfers Kaito's nen into Gon.