Hiya

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'm a new member in the community, and this is my attempt of an introduction topic. =3.
Lol.
 

BakuFan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hello =] i see you like star driver XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hi there, Nanoi. Welcome to MangaHelpers. :)

Your signature is a rather unique picture. Where does it come from?
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hi there, Nanoi. Welcome to MangaHelpers. :)

Your signature is a rather unique picture. Where does it come from?
It's an illustration I made from scratch from a concept I had in mind, with some incorporation behind the splatter texture to help the composition more interesting.

Here's the LP version for a more detailed version of it. Click.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Welcome, welcome....

*hiding in the corner*
 

Ochiru

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Welcome dude well even tough Im new member also but anyways hope we can get along well and such even tough I think we will if your much like me from personality.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,044
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello Nanoi and welcome to mangahelpers.

The obvious question being, what mangas do you like?
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hello Nanoi and welcome to mangahelpers.

The obvious question being, what mangas do you like?
In general, I don't read Manga very often. But I certainly love reading Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, even though it sorta ended. Lol. =3.

phio_chan said:
Hi there, Nanoi. Welcome to MangaHelpers.

Your signature is a rather unique picture. Where does it come from?
Well since it got taken down due to the height situation with the crop sized version of it. It was an illustration I made with a concept I had in mind and some textured splatter stocks blended in made by one of my friends along with the colors to help incorporate more into the composition itself. Here's the LP version of it. Click.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,044
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In general, I don't read Manga very often. But I certainly love reading Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, even though it sorta ended. Lol. =3.
I see, I think a lot fans here like fma for sure. Not sure on Brotherhood. I also don't read too many mangas. Currently, I read a few manhwas.
Well since it got taken down due to the height situation with the crop sized version of it. It was an illustration I made with a concept I had in mind and some textured splatter stocks blended in made by one of my friends along with the colors to help incorporate more into the composition itself. Here's the LP version of it. Click.
Oh nice sig, even with the re-size. I think you will really like the bi weekly Sig contests. Check them out and enter if you like or the art contests which are monthly.
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I see, I think a lot fans here like fma for sure. Not sure on Brotherhood. I also don't read too many mangas. Currently, I read a few manhwas.


Oh nice sig, even with the re-size. I think you will really like the bi weekly Sig contests. Check them out and enter if you like or the art contests which are monthly.
Thanks. =3.
And neat. I'll try my best to participate in those activities.
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Welcome, Nanoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I saw you in the Fun Forum and I was like "what? who is this?" FRESH MEAT! But what really drew me here was your super special awesome signature. <3

I'm Naomidee (Naomi or Nao for short sometimes, or whatever nickname you'd like to choose) and I moderate the Fun Forum/General Categories and Member Zone, so I'm please to see you already posting there. :cheez

What type of music are you into?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hey, Nanoi! ^^

Nice picture you have there. And good luck on the Sig Contest!

I'm Adriana, a lot of people here call me Adi (and some call me Dori xD) and I am no one special, just a member. ^^

What are your interests and hobbies? Apparently you like to draw. Do you have any goals involving that?

Enjoy your stay on MH, I think you will like it. ^^
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Welcome, Nanoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I saw you in the Fun Forum and I was like "what? who is this?" FRESH MEAT! But what really drew me here was your super special awesome signature. <3

I'm Naomidee (Naomi or Nao for short sometimes, or whatever nickname you'd like to choose) and I moderate the Fun Forum/General Categories and Member Zone, so I'm please to see you already posting there. :cheez

What type of music are you into?
Thanks. =3.
I'm into rock, pop, hip-hop, and a little bit of rap. But depends on the sounding imo. I mostly listen to covers and make some of my own for my own benefit.

Adorien said:
Hey, Nanoi! ^^

Nice picture you have there. And good luck on the Sig Contest!

I'm Adriana, a lot of people here call me Adi (and some call me Dori xD) and I am no one special, just a member. ^^

What are your interests and hobbies? Apparently you like to draw. Do you have any goals involving that?

Enjoy your stay on MH, I think you will like it. ^^
Well, I honestly don't know what type of interests I have myself since I keep dragging new things into my life. But mostly into photography; In general, I don't like to draw. Seems like a curse to me, but people always say you got to do things you're best at so I honestly doubt about having some type of future/goal with it further on in life.

Thanks for the fluffeh welcomes so far. ;D.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Thanks. =3.
I'm into rock, pop, hip-hop, and a little bit of rap. But depends on the sounding imo. I mostly listen to covers and make some of my own for my own benefit.
Covers, eh? That means you play an instrument, right?
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Covers, eh? That means you play an instrument, right?
I mostly do vocals(sucks ikr.) while my friend(s) mostly do the instrumental work like with an acoustic guitar and piano. I have a piano but too scared to even learn more from it, lol. Just only know the basic keys of it.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I mostly do vocals(sucks ikr.) while my friend(s) mostly do the instrumental work like with an acoustic guitar and piano. I have a piano but too scared to even learn more from it, lol. Just only know the basic keys of it.
So are you guys a band of sorts?

If you so, what are you named? If not, what would you name a band you started?
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So are you guys a band of sorts?

If you so, what are you named? If not, what would you name a band you started?
Lol, not really named or any band or anything. I use an alias name rather than my real name so I won't get stalked on the Internet. Sort of like that Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana kind of thing? I like to keep my Internet and social life separate in a way. 550,000+ subscribers is pretty much my humiliation, lol. Made a lot of coot friends from Youtube too. It's quite enjoyable. But at times, I want to be "normal". Lol. My explanation skills just suck..

Well if I wanted to name a band, I'd say BBB time. o-o. Me and some of my best friends like to mention it a lot.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well, I honestly don't know what type of interests I have myself since I keep dragging new things into my life. But mostly into photography; In general, I don't like to draw. Seems like a curse to me, but people always say you got to do things you're best at so I honestly doubt about having some type of future/goal with it further on in life.
Great! I'm also interested in photography. Not that I've really taken any great shots, but I like to make photos. ^^ Do you upload your work somewhere, like in DeviantArt?

Trying new things is nice, it makes you understand yourself better sometimes. And you really should do what you like the most. It's funny though how sometimes we're best at the things we don't like. xD

I see you're also interested in music. And you have a YouTube account? Wanna show? :p

Good luck with your goals and don't give up on what your heart desires. :amuse (Philosophy: complete)
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I saw you in the Fun Forum and I was like "what? who is this?" FRESH MEAT! But what really drew me here was your super special awesome signature. <3
My, my... Naomi... FRESH MEAT? LOL~
 
Top