Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Some computer-related. Like writing stuff in Excell or Word, working with Photoshop. I may look for others as well.



xD I was thinking about music, it's so typical of me.

My favorite game is Monkey Island. :p I love those series.
well don't give up you study yet but good luck with finding a job :nod

ah Monkey Island, a classic :zomg so you like adventures? very female like :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'm not giving it up. If uni happens to have a place for me, I'll be studying this year, but for now I'll wait for next year and I'll be applying again. I'll be fine. ^^

Yes, I like adventures! ^^ And how is that female like? xD But the game is also very fun, I like its humor. And Guybrush Threepwood is a mighty pirate! xD

I'll be going to bed now. ^^ Thanks for keeping me company, Nii-chan! :hug BB!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I'm not giving it up. If uni happens to have a place for me, I'll be studying this year, but for now I'll wait for next year and I'll be applying again. I'll be fine. ^^

Yes, I like adventures! ^^ And how is that female like? xD But the game is also very fun, I like its humor. And Guybrush Threepwood is a mighty pirate! xD

I'll be going to bed now. ^^ Thanks for keeping me company, Nii-chan! :hug BB!
well females tend to like adventure games or SIMS, at least most of them XD Guybrush is just awesome :3c

:hug have a fine sleep Adi-chan, see you tomorrow :bye
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

You should get into coding, then. Code javascript, programs, HTML, whatnot.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

well females tend to like adventure games or SIMS, at least most of them XD Guybrush is just awesome :3c

:hug have a fine sleep Adi-chan, see you tomorrow :bye
Yep, I guess it's like that. :D And Guybrush is awesome indeed. :p

And thanks, I had a good sleep. :amuse

You should get into coding, then. Code javascript, programs, HTML, whatnot.
I studied C and some C++ at school for 4 years and I can say it's definitely not my thing. We also studied HTML and it was fun making pages. Maybe I'll get into Java, but for now I'm not interested in site managing (?.? if that's correct...).
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Yep, I guess it's like that. :D And Guybrush is awesome indeed. :p

And thanks, I had a good sleep. :amuse
well is there any game besides an adventure you enjoyed a lot? :3c
that's good to hear~ oh btw how long do you sleep regularly?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

well is there any game besides an adventure you enjoyed a lot? :3c
that's good to hear~ oh btw how long do you sleep regularly?
Strategies! o.o I like Diablo II, Age of Empires (I & II), Age of Mythology, Caesar III. I started playing Titan Quest and League of Legends recently.
And games with cars! I like GTA2, STUNT GP. And I enjoyed Midtown when I was a little girl. :D Haven't played it since. o.o
I also like Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. But they're also adventures. :D
And I love SEGA games! But... yeah... adventures. xD I liked tetris on it too! And the football and volleyball games. And the columns. xD

Regularly I sleep for 8~ hours, but that's if I've had a good sleep. :D Going to bed late for a long period makes me sleep for 10 to 12 hours. Which makes me feel very bad. o.o
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Random Paradise

My thread needs some digital CPR. Go for it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Web designing?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Probably not. I have no experience in that. :D

Update on life​

As soon as I find a job, I will be working, studying, playing the guitar, singing, learning Japanese in my free time, playing a sport. And next year I plan to apply for two unis, one of them being the National Musical Academy and the other - Sofia University. I'll be working very very very hard, so that it won't seem impossible.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Strategies! o.o I like Diablo II, Age of Empires (I & II), Age of Mythology, Caesar III. I started playing Titan Quest and League of Legends recently.
And games with cars! I like GTA2, STUNT GP. And I enjoyed Midtown when I was a little girl. :D Haven't played it since. o.o
I also like Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. But they're also adventures. :D
And I love SEGA games! But... yeah... adventures. xD I liked tetris on it too! And the football and volleyball games. And the columns. xD

Regularly I sleep for 8~ hours, but that's if I've had a good sleep. :D Going to bed late for a long period makes me sleep for 10 to 12 hours. Which makes me feel very bad. o.o
Strategies? That's rare to see :3c didn't play any of those games except for Age of Empires and GTA2 but both are definitely good. You ever played a newer GTA?

And Tetris is an awesome classic :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

You ever played a newer GTA?

And Tetris is an awesome classic :hee
Yep. Vice City, San Andreas and a little bit of GTA3. Never finished SA, but I liked it. But GTA2 is still my favorite of all, it's like a classic. :p

And Tetris FTW! :yelling I was very into it when I was a kid. It was so hard. :gwah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Yep. Vice City, San Andreas and a little bit of GTA3. Never finished SA, but I liked it. But GTA2 is still my favorite of all, it's like a classic. :p

And Tetris FTW! :yelling I was very into it when I was a kid. It was so hard. :gwah
Vice City still is my favourite as a solo game, playing GTA2 against each other was the best :zomg

yeah I was really jealous of a friend of mine who was able to clear the end XD should play it again and see if I will be able to finish it now. Back then I tried so hard but never reached the end
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I feel your pain! :crying And I want my SEGA back! :gwah

I've never played GTA2 with someone else. :oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I feel your pain! :crying And I want my SEGA back! :gwah

I've never played GTA2 with someone else. :oh
:crying going to make it this time! well I still have an old gameboy but I lost the tetris game, damn it :darn

we played it a lot at school, was fun competing against the whole class :3c you should try it!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'm talking about a SEGA console tetris game. What are you talking about? :oh Maybe that tetris game I used to have. xD A small electronic thingy with the size of a... iPhone? :XD Or something like it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I'm talking about a SEGA console tetris game. What are you talking about? :oh Maybe that tetris game I used to have. xD A small electronic thingy with the size of a... iPhone? :XD Or something like it.
well it's a bit more major but yeah, something like the Iphone :XD never had a SEGA but played it with a few times with a friend. It's awesome as well but I grew up with the "Gameboy" so it's my favourite XD

you ever had any handheld or console besides SEGA?

going to grab something to eat now~
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Have a nice meal!

Well I grew up with SEGA an then with PC, soo. xD

I only had a SEGA console. Does tamagochi count as a handheld? :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Have a nice meal!

Well I grew up with SEGA an then with PC, soo. xD

I only had a SEGA console. Does tamagochi count as a handheld? :D
thanks, it was great :nod XD

ah well, consoles hit like a bomb here back then, nearly everyone had at least one :XD you never thought of buying a Wii, PS3 or XBOX360?

lol ah the good ol' tamagochi :D all the girls had one and... well yeah you could consider it a handheld :3c if you're happy, that is :3c
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

thanks, it was great :nod XD

ah well, consoles hit like a bomb here back then, nearly everyone had at least one :XD you never thought of buying a Wii, PS3 or XBOX360?

lol ah the good ol' tamagochi :D all the girls had one and... well yeah you could consider it a handheld :3c if you're happy, that is :3c
Heh. And then there was the boys version of the tamagochi.

Digimon. And we used to play under the table. The side view of a kid playing digimon (the kind where you have to shake) is freaking hilarious...:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top