- Joined
- Aug 16, 2006
- Messages
- 235
- Reaction score
- 41
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Aura combat thoughts
So it could have been nenless Ubo again aulmost nenless Kurapika.
I see you are ignoring that Zetsu is not always perfect, that Kurapika was using in on his ability (so it might be muted and not off), and That Kurapika using his Chain Jail might very well mean he actually had almost no aura left for defense.I don't think kurapica started the effect of the chain until he made it visible. Uvo was able to use his big bang punch and get past kurapica's nen defense to break his arm. Such a thing would not have been possible if the chain had its effect on as uvo would have been in a forced zetsu state which would make any use of big bang impact impossible. I doubt uvo would have broken kurapica's nen guarded arm with his physical strength alone.
So it could have been nenless Ubo again aulmost nenless Kurapika.