- Joined
- Oct 19, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
the magazine will have a break?
In Christaman, but not now.the magazine will have a break?
I want it to stay the same, I like that series.
I don't think so, it's rather normal.

besides whats the point for them? more rights mean more money costs for it, this means the revenue must be higher for them which wouldn't be. i could imagine uk, but other non-english nation would not buy english translation of mangas, besides the point that the ipad isn't so well recieved in germany as in the usa. same goes for ebooks and kindle...er, i think it is not that they 'refuse'. Negotiating rights is not simple >_>
...Let's not assume this and that.![]()
This is pretty common. I'm surprised people expected different, I mean they have a 2 week gap for one. It'll be a while before they get the details fixed to their/our liking.But they want to stop Edited Mangas. How are they supposed to do that when Edited Mangas will just keep flourishing thanks to their ignorance of the international community?? I will be pissed if they send a C&D order to MS. Before they even think of doing that, they should reflect on themselves and realize that the reason why it's still going is because they're refusing to make it region-free.
I think that's highly counter intuitive. If more people support it, then they'll have more reason to bring it to other locations. If nobody in Australia supports it, then they won't bring it over there because... you know nobody in Australia supports it. Saying you like this and you want it to come over to your area is probably the better thing to do right now.As I said before, I don't mind the 2 week gaps and Edited Manga break down (seriously, they need to do something about Mangafox/Mangahere). On the other hand, this doesn't include Australia which disappoints me highly and therefore I won't support it till otherwise.
You missed Reborn! #37 and Bakuman #16.December tankobon :
Kochi Kame #177
Kochi Kame 999 Kan - 13 Shi Shucchôban no Kan
Osamu Akimoto Sf Tanpenshû
Magico #03
Bleach #53
Tennis no Oujisama - Season 2 Deluxe #10
Enigma #06
Nurarihyon no Mago #19
Beelzebub #14
Medaka Box #13
Kuroko no Basket #15
Except that it is not a big deal for us since most of the good comics of the world are translate in French one day or the other :-)Asgaroth
With the experience of reading manga for 10+ years and english ones for just as long, my personal opinion is that there shouldn't be any kind of language barrier anymore, not if english is taught from the 3rd/4th/5th grade nowadays. The internet is mostly english, as are the most important sites, as this is. Hey don't make us look like the Frenchmen. XD Of those reading manga in germany, the percentage able to read english easily should be pretty high. Nobody's born an expert, practise helps, but some just refuse to even start trying.
and for the rest of you, just a few germans words about our manga realtionship and the difficulty behind english releases.