Orgz, I like your singing! <3 The "to stand by you" part was... omg omg omg! (I definitely don't sound like a fan girl. xD) And the Japanese part sounds nice. ^^ And your have mad guitar skills! o.o
Teach me! xD
Teach me! xD
Very true. ^^Dark Lord, you have a really cool accent!!
About my name, it's Adriana. And don't mind my username. o.o
I thought it was funny that I was scared of the weird noises my mic is making. I wanted to show you how they sound. I thought it was funny, not creepy. xD I hope I won't creep you out when I'm speaking. xD
That was damn better! =D
"Boa noi" part is good xD the "te" is still weird xDDD You're saying it like "tchs"
xDDD
You're "tchau" was also good '-' And... "Mariana" is almost there xD It's not closer to "Mary" anymore. Just the "Ma" is still too close to the italian way of saying it u.u Too "open" xD
Charlie will become brazilian *-*
- damn languages '9_9,.
[/c]
O:
Too many vosts D: Didnt check all D: Had to check the one with my nick on it XD
Okay, guys, pick a topic and let's talk^^
Come on guise T_Ttl;dl?

