Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Orgz, I like your singing! <3 The "to stand by you" part was... omg omg omg! (I definitely don't sound like a fan girl. xD) And the Japanese part sounds nice. ^^ And your have mad guitar skills! o.o

Teach me! xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Dark Lord, you have a really cool accent!!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Dark Lord, you have a really cool accent!!
Very true. ^^

---------- Post added October 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was October 09, 2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

Charlie, you crack me up. xD The laugh was epic. :D About my name, it's Adriana. And don't mind my username. o.o

And there's a poll now, huh.

---------- Post added October 13, 2011 at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was October 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM ----------

Naomi, you crack me up as well. :rofl

xi0, I didn't want to creep anyone out. :D I thought it was funny that I was scared of the weird noises my mic is making. I wanted to show you how they sound. I thought it was funny, not creepy. xD I hope I won't creep you out when I'm speaking. xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Awww, I forgot to mention that too, Charlie.

Your evil laugh was terribly convincing! XD

I wish I could do that too.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry Lala on the name thing. :shakefist
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
XD I'm teasing you, lol, it's ok. And it got better xP
And you just allowed me to blame the US for something S2 I love that (America is the whole God damn country, you USer! ç.ç)
What's that in the back? W. Houston?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That was damn better! =D
"Boa noi" part is good xD the "te" is still weird xDDD You're saying it like "tchs"
xDDD
You're "tchau" was also good '-' And... "Mariana" is almost there xD It's not closer to "Mary" anymore. Just the "Ma" is still too close to the italian way of saying it u.u Too "open" xD
Charlie will become brazilian *-*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was damn better! =D
"Boa noi" part is good xD the "te" is still weird xDDD You're saying it like "tchs"
xDDD
You're "tchau" was also good '-' And... "Mariana" is almost there xD It's not closer to "Mary" anymore. Just the "Ma" is still too close to the italian way of saying it u.u Too "open" xD
Charlie will become brazilian *-*
:p - damn languages '9_9,.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah Charlie you rock for makin this thread!!! :super

[c]Credit goes to thorn and e3 for the ideas. :worship[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!!!

Wow...way too many vosts from me.......sorry :sweat
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
O:
Too many vosts D: Didnt check all D: Had to check the one with my nick on it XD
Okay, guys, pick a topic and let's talk^^
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
tl;dl?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
O:
Too many vosts D: Didnt check all D: Had to check the one with my nick on it XD
Okay, guys, pick a topic and let's talk^^
Come on guise T_T

I'm an active participant in the thread and I was absent for several days...I guess I shouldn't expect anyone to listen to them all, but some of the links aren't that long, just separate thoughts since I went about vosting differently this time.

...:bored

/butthurt
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
XD Don't let your butt be hurt too much, Garbear. I'm going to post in there as soon as I have time to listen to them all. And then I'll add a diabolically long vost myself. But... that most likely won't be until Saturday. :s
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't forget that the lifespan for a vost on vocaroo is only two months, the last time I checked.
 
Top