Re: A Strategy for Survival!
Why must penguins be sacrificed? Can't the bishies be scarified instead?
Why must penguins be sacrificed? Can't the bishies be scarified instead?
First sentence is true... till some extent.Bishies are necessary for girls sanity. Penguins are unnecessary birds.


Hamy.....<33333
Just finished the global political economy module in my latest uni course. It was awesome! Of course it was just a module in my programme and it's only on Bachelor level but it was ridiculously easy yet thoroughly amusing! What's the level of difficulty in masters level? I mean, how deep do you analyse etc?
For each Penguin that dies chapters of DGM will only grow worse, thus creating a very vicious cycle that DGM will lose out in.Hamy, i forgot to tell you with all those dcs...
For every bad chapter of DGM, 69 penguins die.![]()
I have this *censor* mosaic object at hand and it certainly can be quite deep... Would you like to try it?Oh, she analyzes deep alright
...sorry, that was uncalled for![]()
You're a freak...I have this *censor* mosaic object at hand and it certainly can be quite deep... Would you like to try it?


Well you're the one talking about deep in a different manner. Besides what is wrong with *censor* mosaic object! It is perfectly normal.You're a freak...
...ahem![]()
Kind of hard to infer that when it's used that way and it's *cough* under a mosaicWell you're the one talking about deep in a different manner. Besides what is wrong with *censor* mosaic object! It is perfectly normal.
Places xi0 under *mosaic*Kind of hard to infer that when it's used that way and it's *cough* under a mosaic
Don't really think that's necessary...nothing untoward herePlaces xi0 under *mosaic*

Indeed, they are. They should be allowed to live based on cuteness alone. And the capability of surviving Antarctic winters.First sentence is true... till some extent.
Second sentence is not true! Penguins help to keep my sanity too because of their cuteness!![]()
What about you Kaiten? Do you qualify by cuteness alone?Indeed, they are. They should be allowed to live based on cuteness alone. And the capability of surviving Antarctic winters.
Also I like rougher looking men than bishies :E



The *censor* is only to be used on men so no worries Phio_chan~
Ham-ham, save the *censor* mosaic object, please. Don't be so harsh on us.
How is your thesis going?![]()
Oh. Okay.The *censor* is only to be used on men so no worries Phio_chan~
And my status with my thesis is "It's complicated" or "In Denial".

When is the deadline? I hope you will find a way to solve the problem. Consult it with your professor or friends? :3'Sup?What about you Kaiten? Do you qualify by cuteness alone?
Also I like rougher looking men than bishies :E

I said rough or maybe rugged MEN not BEARS.'Sup?![]()
You're really buying into all that mess aren't you? :/I said rough or maybe rugged MEN not BEARS.
Too much of a bear for my liking.You're really buying into all that mess aren't you? :/
You know I'm really not a "bear"...in either sense of the word right?Too much of a bear for my liking.

Lies and you know it! Stop spinning your web of lies like spider man!You know I'm really not a "bear"...in either sense of the word right?![]()