High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

What the fuck are you guys talking about? :oh
A moment ago you called me illiterate yet you don't know who John Updike is -_-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Contradiction is in his nature...duh :imslow
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

My mom and I think the Nissan cars are pretty but the car issues that her friend and our neighbor had kinda make us iffy about them.

That's nice and sporty. The new Kia's do look a lot better than what they used to. Kind of reminds me of the new Ford Focus

What color? I like the darker silver
I would pick either dark silver, silver, or white.

Really? Do you know what models they owned? My dad has owned three Nissan's (240SX, Altima, Murano) and they've never had any major issues.

I'd own a Japanese car before a Korean one *shrugs*
Hmmm... I dunno. I have to ask my mom. My neighbor had a Nissan Altima and her friend had a Nissan Centra (?).

Yeah, my mom and I had that notion at first but my brother's Hyundai is really impressive. The Korean companies really did a good job improving their cars.

BTW, did you have a Korean car company called "Daewoo"? We used to have one over here long ago but it went out of business.
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

The only thing I can think of when I see Daewoo is Danny Mcbride in Pineapple Express.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

A moment ago you called me illiterate yet you don't know who John Updike is -_-;
How would I know who he is?

Contradiction is in his nature...duh :imslow
Damn straight, midgets. \m/

My mom and I think the Nissan cars are pretty but the car issues that her friend and our neighbor had kinda make us iffy about them.



I would pick either dark silver, silver, or white.



Hmmm... I dunno. I have to ask my mom. My neighbor had a Nissan Altima and her friend had a Nissan Centra (?).

Yeah, my mom and I had that notion at first but my brother's Hyundai is really impressive. The Korean companies really did a good job improving their cars.

BTW, did you have a Korean car company called "Daewoo"? We used to have one over here long ago but it went out of business.
You sure they know how to drive cars? I mean, my Nissan isn't performing at its optimal performance because I ride it roughly, braking hard, speeding, accelerating hard, making the curves a bit hard, etcetc. Scary as fuck on highways near trucks because it gets swayed easily for some reason, easy to lose control.

Daewoo is a familiar name. :gwah
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

How would I know who he is?
He's won the Pulitzer twice; prior to his death in 2009 he was one of the most respected, accomplished American writers of the last fifty years. You'd do well to read Rabbit, Run and it's sequels. The world would benefit from a more cultured, well read M3J.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I haven't read any of his books but I know who he was. :oh

You could always wiki his name and pretended that you know.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Given his inability to google, searching wikipedia is simply asking to much.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

He's won the Pulitzer twice; prior to his death in 2009 he was one of the most respected, accomplished American writers of the last fifty years. You'd do well to read Rabbit, Run and it's sequels. The world would benefit from a more cultured, well read M3J.
What genre? :|

Being cultured isn't that hard though. Just be Brit. :teehee

I haven't read any of his books but I know who he was. :oh

You could always wiki his name and pretended that you know.
Pretending is for chumps. :hip

Given his inability to google, searching wikipedia is simply asking to much.
I can google a lot, I just don't like it because it's annoying.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

BTW, did you have a Korean car company called "Daewoo"? We used to have one over here long ago but it went out of business.
Yeah, I think GM bought them and rebranded a lot their cars under different makes, and then in turn Hyundai merged with/bought Kia.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

What genre? :|
Realist, if I am not mistaken.

Being cultured isn't that hard though. Just be Brit. :teehee
A bit more reading may have saved those poor words from the thorough beating taken in the above sentence. The English language was just mugged, and you sir were caught landing the first punch.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I have waged a war against the English language.

Pip pip cheerio mate.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

touche...

---------- Post added November 16, 2011 at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was November 15, 2011 at 12:09 AM ----------

FEAR MY GIRTH

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

STELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

There are ants in my trousers.

Am I doing it right?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

no. You're supposed to do it in riki's thread.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

:coolstory
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

My mom wants to know who is the person in your sig. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

@me?

Emma Watson. So hot and so awesome.

Not as hot when nearly bald though.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I'll tell her that then. ^^

Yeah, I'm not used to her pixie hairstyle either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top