The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
They were thicker...way too thick, but my barber went a little nuts and I didn't have my glasses on and the damage was done by the time I realized :bored

Have a thing for sideburns? :blink
Let's just say DanRad had close to no allure for me until I saw this trailer.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
LOL ...I see...I guess it's just one of those inexplicable things then for you. I get that. Well he definitely looks more masculine with them I guess :gar Or we're just so used to him as Harry Potter...

But yeah, mine get really bushy and they're almost impossible to trim yourself when they get like that. Won't take long to grow back :gar
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
goldb knows who's who. :cheez
Yeah gurl, I know who you be :cheez

@Naomi: Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kawai pic! Now I get what the fuss is all about :super

@Garbear: You look like a Bowsssss! :zomg you could defo roll with us in UK


Next up, we invite niichan, Adi, and anyone else to post up. Looking forward to more yuki x phio collab pics :wub
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@Garbear: You look like a Bowsssss! :zomg you could defo roll with us in UK
It's a little pretentious, but it was meant as a response to nii-chan not posting a pic. Sort of a "Son, I am disappoint" type of pic. Turned out pretty GAR though :gar
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Naomi is looking Damn atractive :zomg (sorry downs had to say it :XD)
Xio reminds me of arro.
Shinsengumi Looks awesome gotta love his hair, it's got a led zeppelin fell to it XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Naomi is looking Damn atractive :zomg (sorry downs had to say it :XD)
Xio reminds me of arro.
Shinsengumi Looks awesome gotta love his hair, it's got a led zeppelin fell to it XD
...I don't know if that's a compliment or not

:arro
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks, Nana! :wtf But I don't really wanna be a model. xD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
ADORI!!!!!!!!! :wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:faint

Kudos to Charlie to pointing matzik in the right direction :3c

And Adorien really needs to stop cooping herself up in her room...depriving the world :yelling
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Me gusta, Dori, me mucho gusta.

I gotz femcrush on you. :gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Me gusta, Dori, me mucho gusta.

I gotz femcrush on you. :gwah
Take a number, please. :XD


Guys, thank you so much for your positive words! :wtf I usually don't like myself and photos are a problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top