- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Aww, Adi-chan is beautiful~
LOL at the numbers; poor boys. It feels good being a lady, eh, Adi-chan?
You look so tall too, I so envy you. >__<
LOL at the numbers; poor boys. It feels good being a lady, eh, Adi-chan?
You look so tall too, I so envy you. >__<
Everyone is perfect the way they are, right?
Plus, you're super cute!
Well, pick the numbers well. And you boys better behave. 


Actually this is what everyone compliments me about but i'm very short , only 1.61 cm 

I can't judge people by photos...
We never had the chance to choose, how would we like to be drown by the nature xD
It doesn't look like that in the picture, you look like you're 170 cm. At least to me. xD But don't worry about your height! Besides, chibis are cute.
And it's a nice picture.


I didn't think I've seen one before... not that I remember. 
...only you can save me
