The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Aww, Adi-chan is beautiful~ :wtf LOL at the numbers; poor boys. It feels good being a lady, eh, Adi-chan? :cheez You look so tall too, I so envy you. >__<
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks, Phio-chaaaan! :wtf Yep, it's actually nice being a lady. xD And don't envy me! :gwah Everyone is perfect the way they are, right? :hug Plus, you're super cute!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yes, indeed. Awww, thank you so much~ :cuddle Well, pick the numbers well. And you boys better behave. :hee
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Matkiz is super cute! I love her hair!
Thanks:hug you are also very cute!

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I knooooow! :wtf I love her hair too.
:) Actually this is what everyone compliments me about but i'm very short , only 1.61 cm :crying
I envy your height , you should listen to what people tell you and become a model :thumbs


p.s Thanks everyone for your compliments :hug
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
matzik....bine ai venit!:wtf

Adi...you are tall...you're my only match:hurr
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
PSh. I reckon I'm teh uber unphotogenic lah

Always get caught in awkward poses when the shutter clicks >___>

But yeah Everyone look so awesome :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
This is the first time I saw your photo, Baka-sama~ :wtf Looks great! Pink is indeed for men. :hurr Viva pink! Was that your first time wearing formal? XD
 

noVaLue

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
464
Reaction score
95
Gender
Hidden
Country
Uchiha Clan
All of you look great :):zomg I can't judge people by photos...:yelling We never had the chance to choose, how would we like to be drown by the nature xD:sweatdrop
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:) Actually this is what everyone compliments me about but i'm very short , only 1.61 cm :crying
I envy your height , you should listen to what people tell you and become a model :thumbs
Really? :blink It doesn't look like that in the picture, you look like you're 170 cm. At least to me. xD But don't worry about your height! Besides, chibis are cute. :amuse :hug

And thanks! ^///^ But being a model is not for me.

Adi...you are tall...you're my only match:hurr
Oh, really? :hurr

PSh. I reckon I'm teh uber unphotogenic lah

Always get caught in awkward poses when the shutter clicks >___>
I know what you mean, I'm the same with the camera. :crying I usually look weird. xD

But you look fine with it on that picture somehow... :oh And it's a nice picture. :amuse

\_/
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
*Cough* Baka, I never said I went to Prom alone, I did have a date... Before anyone says Pics or it didn't happen, I am about to post the evidence :kukuku
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
HAH, KDOWNS WITH A DATE!?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :lmao

[sizept=1]actually if you look at the pic you'll see I didn't have a date myself; we're an all boyz school Q_Q[/sizept]

And @Phio: Orly? But then who was that in the Ryu cosplay then :XD

And yes, it was. You can see I'm not used to formal clothing yet. :crying imagine having to wear that for the next 40 years >____<
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Baka, Consider this Challenge Accepted.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
And @Phio: Orly? But then who was that in the Ryu cosplay then :XD

And yes, it was. You can see I'm not used to formal clothing yet. :crying imagine having to wear that for the next 40 years >____<
Ryu cosplay? Which one? :o I didn't think I've seen one before... not that I remember. :lmao

Hahaha~ But boys with tuxedos/formals are so awesome. Like us with dresses. It is like an honor. :hee
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Psh Kdowns thinks he's so hardcore surrounded by women


...


[sizept=1]*goes away to cry in a corner*[/sizept]

@phio: it's somehwere. Somewhere in this thread. :lmao
Hrm I don't really like the suits; it's too hot in the summer and it's just a dripfest...:darn
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ksnowd, nice date! :thumbs
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
how tall are you, bene?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm surrounded by chibis everywhere:(...only you can save me:shakefist
Sorry! I'm already taken. :p

So you like taller girls better, huh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top