Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Adi, as a fellow guitar tard, what do you think about Sungha Jung?

I have his last album on replay. I decided to learn this song after hearing it. It is so touching. :crying

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I can't really call myself a guitar tard. :crying I haven't been playing properly for so long... And I can't really play much. :oh

I think I've heard him before. He has some 1337 guitar skills!
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

is so cool that you play guitar:wtf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, but it's not cool that I can't play it. xD

Just you wait, guitar! :shakefist


My guitar has been waiting too much. :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Ah, I've been known to dabble with the stringed mistress as well :hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Ah, I've been known to dabble with the stringed mistress as well :hip
How do you please her? I must know! I want to tame her. I want to be able to express myself with her. She won't listen to me! :gwah It's more like I listen to her. :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

How do you please her? I must know! I want to tame her. I want to be able to express myself with her. She won't listen to me! :gwah It's more like I listen to her. :fail
I prefer the bigger/taller one with the fat strings.....she's a difficult beast :hip

When she loves, she loves HAAARD....but she also hates HAAARD too :hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Hmm, I see. I'm trying to understand the one with the acoustic voice. She has 6 fingers.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

xi0 tame the beast "on a vost":derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yep, that'd be great. :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Hmm, I see. I'm trying to understand the one with the acoustic voice. She has 6 fingers.
Ah...well if you can mange that then learning the bass isn't too much more difficult. It helps to have big hands, just like the regular guitar. Mastering it is a completely different experience than a regular guitar though.

xi0 tame the beast "on a vost":derp
Yep, that'd be great. :hee
Meh, I'm not that good, I just fart around. And even then, I don't have any proper way to record it.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Btw, xi0... would you consider being in a band with me?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Btw, xi0... would you consider being in a band with me?
Hmmm...yeah, I would consider it :hip

Who else is in it? Did you get Orgz? because that may factor into my decision
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

is orgz playing guitar as well?:wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

He could, as well as other instruments. I believe he's multi-instrumental :nod

As am I, but the other ones wouldn't be much help in a rock band
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

are you complimenting yourself??:derp:amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Hmmm...yeah, I would consider it :hip

Who else is in it? Did you get Orgz? because that may factor into my decision
I've asked him and he said "yes". :hee But I wonder if he could really do that. :oh

I was actually thinking about forming a band with people from all over the world. And then maybe use youtube as a stage? I actually don't care about being famous and all, but I really want to make music with people. So if you are the basist and Orgz is the guitarist/vocalist or whatever he wants to be actually :D, and we find 2 more people, we could form a band. :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

are you complimenting yourself??:derp:amuse
By saying I can play several instruments?...not intentionally :cheez

I've asked him and he said "yes". :hee But I wonder if he could really do that. :oh

I was actually thinking about forming a band with people from all over the world. And then maybe use youtube as a stage? I actually don't care about being famous and all, but I really want to make music with people. So if you are the basist and Orgz is the guitarist/vocalist or whatever he wants to be actually :D, and we find 2 more people, we could form a band. :amuse
That's a pretty neat idea :XD

Two more members? A drummer, and? don't tell me *gasp* a hurdy gurdy player?! a Keytar player?! :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Well, the second can be supporting... But yeah, I'd always wanted to be in a band that also has a keytarist.

So if I'm a guitarist/vocalist (I'll really try) and you, xi0, are the basist, Orgz is the lead guitarist and also does vocals (it'd be cool to have duets and different vocals for the different songs (like in BECK)), if he wants that, of course, the drummer is left.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Well, the second can be supporting... But yeah, I'd always wanted to be in a band that also has a keytarist.

So if I'm a guitarist/vocalist (I'll really try) and you, xi0, are the basist, Orgz is the lead guitarist and also does vocals (it'd be cool to have duets and different vocals for the different songs (like in BECK)), if he wants that, of course, the drummer is left.
Supporting?

I can sing too, but I don't like doing it in front of others :iik
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top