Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Random Paradise

Yo xio, you spend a lot time on the forums :headscratch why do you think is that ?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Supporting?

I can sing too, but I don't like doing it in front of others :iik
Yeah, supporting, like... playing from time to time.

Great, then you could do backing vocals, if you're happy with that of course.

Btw, I'm actually serious about this. xD I'm searching for people that are interested in this.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Yo xio, you spend a lot time on the forums :headscratch why do you think is that ?
Because I'm an admin and I'm a loser awesome :fail

I'm not on that much...though today was an exception. Had free time and the weather is shite........boy does my ass hurt :imslow

Yeah, supporting, like... playing from time to time.

Great, then you could do backing vocals, if you're happy with that of course.

Btw, I'm actually serious about this. xD I'm searching for people that are interested in this.
I thought you meant a backup vocalist or something :XD .....what you're talking about sounds more like a touring member of the band :hip

Backing vocals!!!??? :yelling ......we can both be lead :hee .....no need to be so formulaic :hip

You're serious about it, but have you recorded anything yourself?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh, sorry... I'm bad with words, as always. :D Not just touring, but backing... or whatever it should be called. :D It would just be nice to have some songs with piano.

And I haven't recorded, no. :oh

I'm bad at that stuff and I... I can't really... I don't like how my voice sounds. :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Oh, sorry... I'm bad with words, as always. :D Not just touring, but backing... or whatever it should be called. :D It would just be nice to have some songs with piano.

And I haven't recorded, no. :oh

I'm bad at that stuff and I... I can't really... I don't like how my voice sounds. :fail
Doesn't sound like permanent members....the pieces of the cash pie should be kept as large as possible :hip

You're pretty ambitious, though it's not impossible.

And no one likes how their voice sounds...in fact, I don't think I've ever recorded myself singing, so I could really be horrible for all I know :rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Well then maybe if someone from the band can play the piano too, it'd be nice.

I can be very ambitious about the things I like, but... I can get very... lazy about them when I'm on my own. I don't have much faith in myself and... I'm very lame. :fail

Maybe you sound nice? :D But I definitely sound awful and need to attend vocal lessons.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Well then maybe if someone from the band can play the piano too, it'd be nice.

I can be very ambitious about the things I like, but... I can get very... lazy about them when I'm on my own. I don't have much faith in myself and... I'm very lame. :fail

Maybe you sound nice? :D But I definitely sound awful and need to attend vocal lessons.
I believe Orgz can play the piano, or his cosplay as the Chatroulette Improv Guy was a lie! :yelling

That sounds pretty similar to myself :XD

Maybe I do sound nice. And maybe I think I sound nice but really sound awful and you think you sound awful and really sound nice.......without a second opinion no one can tell
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I think Orgz can play any instrument I know, and some instruments I may not have heard of. :XD

I on the one hand think that maybe I sound nice (at least a bit), but at the same time I think that maybe I sound awful. People have told me I sound nice, but... I can't know how I sound in their heads. Maybe I don't sound completely awful and sound good enough to be a vocalist. At least that's what I hope for.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

I think Orgz can play any instrument I know, and some instruments I may not have heard of. :XD

I on the one hand think that maybe I sound nice (at least a bit), but at the same time I think that maybe I sound awful. People have told me I sound nice, but... I can't know how I sound in their heads. Maybe I don't sound completely awful and sound good enough to be a vocalist. At least that's what I hope for.
Oh, so you've performed in front of others?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh, so you've performed in front of others?
Aww, not really... I was talking about singing. :D I like to sing when there is music and people that have heard me have told me I sound nice. Or something.
I've played guitar in front of.. friends and some people I know. Can't really say I have performed. :D I was playing with friends for a while too.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Aww, not really... I was talking about singing. :D I like to sing when there is music and people that have heard me have told me I sound nice. Or something.
I've played guitar in front of.. friends and some people I know. Can't really say I have performed. :D I was playing with friends for a while too.
I meant singing and playing I guess.

I don't like to do either in front of anyone :fail
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I don't like to do either in front of anyone :fail
I know what you mean. >< But I can somehow manage playing guitar. Singing is a no-no! Especially when I'm expected to and especially especially when there is no music. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

I know what you mean. >< But I can somehow manage playing guitar. Singing is a no-no! Especially when I'm expected to and especially especially when there is no music. :XD
Even when I was in band at school, I didn't like practicing in front of others.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Well, maybe I can deal with that a bit more, but I feel like I'm the same as you.

And "school band" never happened in my life. :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Well, maybe I can deal with that a bit more, but I feel like I'm the same as you.

And "school band" never happened in my life. :fail
I meant like a concert band/marching band/orchestra
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I meant like a concert band/marching band/orchestra
Oh. Well, we didn't have that either. xD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

where were you today?? haven't seen you around..kinda missed you:chu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top