Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

163 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/12/14(水) 16:04:18.11 ID:MQaSp/oRP
Tさんいなくなっちゃったの?

表紙は、ジャンプ主人公全員でクリスマス会

巻頭ナルト 人柱力全員集合
銀球
ワンピ
べるぜ
りぼーん
トリコ
ブリーチ C
ニセコイ
レンゴク C
パッキー
黒子 C
クロガネ
スケット
バクマン
いぬまる
mだか
こち亀
鏡の国
ハンター
ぬらり
マジコ
スターズ

次号5.6号合併
巻頭ワンピ
べるぜC
Jump Issue #3/4 TOC
All Jump Protagonists at a Christmas Party (Cover)
Naruto (Lead CP)
Gintama
One Piece
Beelzebub
Reborn!
Toriko
Bleach (Center Colour)
Nisekoi
Rengoku (Cener Colour, Oneshot, 47pages) <- Author of Hokenshitsu/Muddy
Pakki
Kuroko no Basket (Center Colour)
Kurogane
Sket Dance
Bakuman
Inumaru Dashi
Medaka Box
KochiKame
Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa
Hunter x Hunter
Nurarihyon no Mago
Magico
ST&RS

Jump Issue #5/6 Information
Lead CP - One Piece
Center Colour - Beelzebub
 
Last edited:

Animeace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
371
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2



Scan from the double issue showing bakuman getting 3rd tv series next fall yay!
 

gananime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
India
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Jump Issue #3/4 TOC
All Jump Protagonists at a Christmas Party (Cover)
Naruto (Lead CP)
Gintama
One Piece
Beelzebub
Reborn!
Toriko
Bleach (Center Colour)
Nisekoi
Rengoku (Cener Colour, Oneshot, 47pages) <- Author of Hokenshitsu/Muddy
Pakki
Kuroko no Basket (Center Colour)
Kurogane
Sket Dance
Bakuman
Inumaru Dashi
Medaka Box
KochiKame
Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa
Hunter x Hunter
Nurarihyon no Mago
Magico
ST&RS

Jump Issue #5/6 Information
Lead CP - One Piece
Center Colour - Beelzebub
Totally unbelievable TOC!
Gintama: Ranked no. 1! Has there been a week where Gintama got placed higher than One Piece? I guess the recent arc has been a really good one

One Piece: It must have been one of those boring chapters to have lost it's place to Gintama

Beelzebub: That was a total comeback of Beelzebub!

Reborn: It's first comeback after a long time!

Bakuman: So low,that was really surprising.I thought it was faring well with Ashirogi's new series!

Hunter x Hunter: Back to bottom 5 :( I'm expecting it to rise substantially after 3-4 weeks when Alluka get's introduced provided it doesnt go on a hiatus...

ST&RS: Have the authors wrapped up this series already?Since the releases are slow,I'm not keeping up with the latest chapter...

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------



Scan from the double issue showing bakuman getting 3rd tv series next fall yay!

That wasn't surprising considering how much material of the manga waiting to be animated!
It's quite smart of them to animate parts of the manga than introduce pointless fillers...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Magico is back at the bottom again.
Gintama is first?! Wow, that's amazing :wtf
To beat naruto war chapters and one piece, I'm looking forward to read/watch that chapter.
Seems like sket dance is back to normal again and I'm not surprised at Beel's rise..but I don't think it'll stay there long.
Nura is bottom again..:faint
 

AmberRei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
192
Reaction score
194
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Reborn: It's first comeback after a long time!
Not really. Reborn, since the Arcobaleno Arc started, always ranked high except for the last 2-3 issues.
 

Animeace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
371
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Mirror World hanging in there but will be next to go after ST&RS. Really interested in reading Pakki no scan group has picked it up yet tho sad face:/
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I'm glad to see Gintama in 1st. The Kintama arc was really spectacular. I'm glad to see the readers liked it even though a lot of the time the serious arcs don't fair too well.

Kagami no Kuni is falling a bit now. Hopfully it can do okay enough to not be canceled. Nisekoi is still unranked, right? Next week is its 8th week if I'm counting right.

And looks like they're continuing with the "seasons" thing for Bakuman. I guess that's fine. I mean they skip a lot because otherwise there'd be a looooot more sitting around talking in Bakuman than there already is, so in order to avoid filler they need to do seasons, it seems.
 

Kubukurin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Yay for Gintama's rank, Kintama arc was magnificent.
 
Last edited:

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I originally thought that this was going to be order of the Jump releases judging by the release dates
a.) Issue#3/4->Break->Issue#5/6->Break->Issue#7

But i checked last year and it seemed to have went
b.) Issue#3/4->Issue#5/6->Break->Break->Issue#7

I've only been on here a very short amount of time, does anyone know how it usually goes around the double break time?

Sorry, this is in terms of when the TOC is released on the internet and not when Jump is officially released in stores.
 
Last edited:

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I originally thought that this was going to be order of the Jump releases judging by the release dates
a.) Issue#3/4->Break->Issue#5/6->Break->Issue#7

But i checked last year and it seemed to have went
b.) Issue#3/4->Issue#5/6->Break->Break->Issue#7

I've only been on here a very short amount of time, does anyone know how it usually goes around the double break time?

Sorry, this is in terms of when the TOC is released on the internet and not when Jump is officially released in stores.
Yes, during the Christmas, we should get the early chapters like, really early. I'm expecting that the chapters will be leaked ~Dec 23, but this may or may not happen again.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _

I'm extremely happy to see Kurogane so high. Right now I'm really enjoying the series, would be nice to see it hang in there longer.

St&RS is lost and seeing Magico and Nura low is kinda... :s But after ST&RS is cancelled, then it looks like one of them will have to go. I'm curious about Mirror World, I'm not sure if it's falling, or still holding it's popularity.

Another surprise is Bakuman, I checked the ~chapter that would be rated, and the part of the story was good. :?bunny
 

Nayrael

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
305
Reaction score
159
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Darjaille said:
Another surprise is Bakuman, I checked the ~chapter that would be rated, and the part of the story was good.
Check the chapters around that one as well. We are not 100% certain which chapter is rated.
 

Divinenega

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
96
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Interesting week. Things look bad for Magico & St&rs but I;ve kind of accepted that their probably goners. Nice to see Bakuman getting a season 3 though.
 

StrangerAtaru

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
294
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I've been really out of it for a while, basically only read a few things on Mangareader anymore being so out of the manga scene. (in regards to manga/anime, I'm only now getting more interested in OP due to Oda actually revealing story matters again...but I've stopped watching nearly all anime) It's great to see Gintama at #1, but it just feels like it is hard for me to feel anything anymore since I'm so out of it. Heh...maybe I'm just wasting time.

Then again, the next issue may be next week or the week after...
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

YES !!! Finally ! It's about time Gintama got the first place and it's no surprise to me it happened now since Kintama arc is one of the best serious arcs ever.

One Piece: It must have been one of those boring chapters to have lost it's place to Gintama
IMO One Piece chapters are always boring but somehow this manga is first no matter what.
 

Gesicht

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I feel bad for Hunter x Hunter. This saga is amazing...
But I'm glad for Gintama. Go, go, Sorachi-sensei!
 

Jaiden82

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
209
Reaction score
66
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Good and bad TOC this week. First the good: Gintama's number 1, both Beel and Reborn are in the top five. Now for the not so bad: Bakuman fell this week but I believe it will recover. What sucks: Mago, Magico, and ST&RS are in the bottom.
 

redon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
1,758
Reaction score
17,717
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Weekly Shonen Jump #03-04 2012 cover HQ.

 
Last edited:

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I was finding a hard time looking for Inumaru in there. Was shocked when I spotted it. Very nice cover.
 

Inumaru

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
411
Reaction score
285
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Shion forever alone.
 

Kubukurin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Medaka, Rikuo, Ichigo, Kuroko and Gon are way too small! That's unfair.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top