Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You guys sound so cool! :super

Dammit, I'm with Orgz, I wish I spoke Japanese :(
Ie ie, mada mada desu. :noworry

You can always try learning it, no? :amuse

:hug
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow Tina + Adi - awesome Japanese vosts.

Glad to have managed to picked up most of the convos's. Thanks for keeping the words relatively simple enough to understand.

You guys rock!!
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Totinonaaa! :hug

Your voice isn't horrible! :gwah But I felt the same way about mine. xD You sound really cute when you're talking, and being nervous makes you sound even cuter. :D

I love how you sound when speaking Japanese. :amuse You sound so fluent. I couldn't understand some parts, because I'm a noob to Japanese, but... I think you said you're a baka? Baka ja nai da yo! :gwah Kirei na voosuto datta! :hug
Thanks! :XD Yeah, it sounds really weird to me.
Aw, I don't know about that.. :XD I haven't had a real conversation in real life in Japanese before so.. Feels a bit weird. :p Arigatou! :hug

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Oh, and Adi should visit the Japanese thread~
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
...Hrm, I might make a Christmas post/vost

I think the timing depends more on the rate at which I learn my piano song thingo; I have an anime theme I wanna play but it's taking me quite some time...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Last edited by a moderator:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
...

OHHH MYY GOOOODDDD

holy craaapppp HSDK's anime seems even more messed up.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Also sexy voices from all; so many vosters :XD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Mikiiiiiii. That was an awesome vost:luv...Thank you....especially because you chose one of Bleach's openings:wtf

I think I should vost just to personally thank you:nod

@Scav....trying to tick me off?:pwnge rap again and I'll forgive you:hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Wow Tina + Adi - awesome Japanese vosts.

Glad to have managed to picked up most of the convos's. Thanks for keeping the words relatively simple enough to understand.

You guys rock!!
Thanks, Charlie! I didn't say much though. xD You don't need to thank me for keeping it simple, simple is all I can do for now. xD I'm not good at speaking Japanese.

Arigatou! :hug
Dou itashimashite! :hug (That's not rude, right? I remember someone saying it was rude to say that. :oh)

Oh, and Adi should visit the Japanese thread~
No, I'm still not ready for that. xD Gotta do some reviewing and maybe after that. I've made one post at least. It was... a while ago.


Charlie, nice Japanese accent! :amuse And the "Eeeeeh? NaNIIIII? :gwah" part was epic. :XD But sounds too cute compared to your "Say WHAAAAAAAAT? :arf". So you should really try next time. :XD

Haze, your "NANIIIIIII? :arf" was better. :pleased Charlie, you should learn from him. xD

Mikkih, I loved the song! It sounded really really really great, both the singing and the piano. At first I forgot that the singing/playing was going to be from you, so I thought you turned on some music. XD Thank you for the song! ^^ You made me smile.

Also, I'm sorry for my bad Japanese! I'll surely get better, so I'll do a better one one day. ^^

Oh, and I don't think we've spoken to eachother before, so... Hi! I'm Adi. ^^
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
mikkih:wtf...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Miki you're so awesome. Adi - you're still way above what I can do so you're awesome too. :super
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Adi - you're still way above what I can do so you're awesome too. :super
Aww, thanks, Charlie! ^///^

...

IE! Mada mada desu. ^^
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:wtf

Mikkih

I was wondering where I had heard that song! :zomg Good timez :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Miki awesome song choice and piano that was a little nostalgic as well. :Haha
Nice duel linguistics. :love
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:wtf mikkih you vosted?! That was a pleasant morning surprise; plus the song choice :super

Charlie you still have the clearest mic out of all of us; I hate you :crying My mic stopped working, it's just static noise. Need to fix it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
goldb - its really only a 8-10 dollar mic from the local store. It's not great or anything, just a cheap variety one. If your using windows, try checking your playback settings from the sounds icon, when your mic is plugged in there should be some options there for adjusting your mic. Maybe that will help.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Assuming its not broken. :p
 
Top