Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lets sing jingle bell
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
C'mooonnnn...:3c


we're waiting:derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's what she said :teehee

Idunwanna :hurr
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:hip

I'm not going to give you a baby face...cos those only work on Charles :oh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
dunwanna tell ya :oh

:hurr
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
coz we're waiting for you....I've been telling you that ....for the last 45 minutes :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
coz we're waiting for you....I've been telling you that ....for the last 45 minutes :oh
What do you mean "we're"...you're the only one telling me I should :o

But...if I were to sing, I would need to be encouraged by others singing, but even then :sweat
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
What do you mean "we're"...you're the only one telling me I should :o
:oh I'm the unelected FF representative...I guess...so I'm speaking out for the FFers :oh

btw....how come you're still around?? thought you'll go offline
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:oh I'm the unelected FF representative...I guess...so I'm speaking out for the FFers :oh

btw....how come you're still around?? thought you'll go offline
Well, we'll see :hee

I was going to, but then we started a convo..........STALKER! :yelling

:hee
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
ahhhh....ya dunwanna leave me all alone :hee

who's the stalker??:yelling

:pwnge
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top