Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, that was a start.
Now people can start paying me for making you sing one line after that much time? D:
I wish ç.ç~

You'd just forget again where I'm from.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
so you did it...eventually -_-;

you like to be begged...don't you?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, that was a start.
Now people can start paying me for making you sing one line after that much time? D:
I wish ç.ç~

You'd just forget again where I'm from.
I didn't sing, and I've vosted just as much as any person :oh

No I wouldn't
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And he likes to disagree ^-^
I'm living in Belo Horizonte for 7y now, in the state of Minas Gerais, above São Paulo (although I'm from Vitória, Espírito Santos, above Rio) xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Xi0! :yelling

You could've sounded more happy, you know. xD Too much sarcasm in that vost.

But I laughed, so... it's good! :hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
And he likes to disagree ^-^
I'm living in Belo Horizonte for 7y now, in the state of Minas Gerais, above São Paulo (although I'm from Vitória, Espírito Santos, above Rio) xD
About what? :bored

Oh right, Belzonte...forgot :derp

Xi0! :yelling

You could've sounded more happy, you know. xD Too much sarcasm in that vost.

But I laughed, so... it's good! :hug
I was tired and just said it for da lulz :sweat

Thanks :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've recorded a song for the lovely ladies on MH; Merry Christmas!!! :thumbs
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:wtf

GoldB! Good job! Finally, a singing vost. ^^ You sound good! :hug
Merry Christmas to you too! (A bit early to say that here though.)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Adi-chan!! :)
Well it's a bit early here too but I thought I might as well get it done now :thumbs
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:oh...I just heard your vosts.....little late, but I like them:luv
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Alpha! :zomg

Nice guitar strumming. :wtf I also like how your voice sounds. ^^

Merry Christmas to you too! :hug I wish you all the best too.

Yes, make another one, make another one! :zomg
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Thank you, adi :cuddle

Though, tbh, I've been actively playing for somewhere around a week only :shifty
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Where? :zomg

And btw, I'll be needing some advise about buying a guitar soon.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
alpha :zomg...thanks for the awesome vost

and you did a pretty good job, even though you've practiced only for one week
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Where? ... :shifty

And you want... my advise? :zomg
:rofl

Somehow my mind translated what you said that you were playing guitar somewhere for about a week now. Like lessons, or a band... xD

Yeah, I want your advise. ^^ I'm gonna buy my first electric guitar and I don't know what I'm looking for. There's no one to bring with me (at least for now) who can help me, so at least some words of advise will be very welcome.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Didn't realize Adorien hummed a song :XD

Good vosts everyone :super
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Didn't realize Adorien hummed a song :XD
Yeah, I kinda did. :XD
It was meant to be heard days ago though. When it would've been at least slightly funny.
 
Top