Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well the fun-ness was "meh"...

I'm glad it doesn't bother you! And you're not really alone! Only physically. :hug
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Tonight at work I closed with a lady named Donna. There was another lady who works with us buying something at the counter and somehow she ended up asking Donna if she was married. Donna said "No, I'm not married."

"Divorced?" That's what I said. I don't know if it came out as blunt (and frankly it was none of my GD business), but she stopped for a minute, looked at me and said, "Yes, divorced."

It was quiet for a minute and then she said, all while still looking at me, "I've never said that out loud before. I've never just flat-out said that I'm divorced."

"How long have you been divorced?" I asked after a while.

"October 7th, 2002."

Donna told me about how her husband came home one day, told her he was leaving her, and never spoke to Donna or her kids ever again. She had always told people she was single or something along those lines, but had never said the word divorced.

I know it isn't my confession to make, but I just wanted to write about it. I don't know what compelled Donna to finally say those words out loud (and to me of all people, who she barely knows), but I could feel the release and was interested to be a part of it.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Firstly: oh, I see what GD means now. :XD

Maybe it was the first time someone asked her "Are you divorced?". I think I'm kinda like that, I wouldn't say things out loud, but if I'm asked like that, I don't want to lie...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confesssi am dru.nk at the time of posting thisa
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Firstly: oh, I see what GD means now. :XD

Maybe it was the first time someone asked her "Are you divorced?". I think I'm kinda like that, I wouldn't say things out loud, but if I'm asked like that, I don't want to lie...
That might have been it. I have no idea why I just stopped what I was doing, looked her in the eye and said "divorced?"
Immediately after I said it, I realized that it was nosey and quite possibly rude. I'm glad she didn't take it the wrong way. It was actually more towards the opposite. She talked to me for the rest of the night, until we closed. I'm not used to connecting with strangers that way, so it was just weird. Pretty cool though, I have to admit.

I confesssi am dru.nk at the time of posting thisa
D'you guys think he'll remember in the morning if I take advantage of him?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I'm not confident about the words "I love you". Not sure when I'll say them again...

I confess I don't want to have a relationship while feeling half-heartedly.

You did a nice thing, Naomi! :amuse
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well if it was posted here I'll remember it!

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Also... My Best Friend Kissed me >...>
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It was on of my girl best friends...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It was a new years Kiss, but I don't think she remembered.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Was she drunk?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm confused, was she drunk then? :oh

And why am I the one who has a boyfriend and hasn't received a kiss on NYE? :gwah
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well no, my feelings for her are just friends.
But what happened was, at midnight I was just sitting next to her and she plopped one... I didn't even make a move D:
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess I got waster for new year.... 15 year old rum can do wonders to you. I confess that my hangover was not among those wonders (it still happened). I also confess I left my car at my friends house while another friend took me home (no drunk driving for me).
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I feel old as fuck. :\
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess you shouldn't feel old! If you're old, then I am too. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Thing is, I didn't really get hellbent on getting drunk past few days with [user]igotthegoods[/user] and [user]sahugani[/user] although we were in NYC for NYE. X-x I haven't even gotten drunk for years.

Didn't even care much about getting drunk.












:( I feel old.


This must be how Gary and goodsy feel like. :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top