Well the fun-ness was "meh"...
I'm glad it doesn't bother you! And you're not really alone! Only physically.
I'm glad it doesn't bother you! And you're not really alone! Only physically.



That might have been it. I have no idea why I just stopped what I was doing, looked her in the eye and said "divorced?"Firstly: oh, I see what GD means now.
Maybe it was the first time someone asked her "Are you divorced?". I think I'm kinda like that, I wouldn't say things out loud, but if I'm asked like that, I don't want to lie...
D'you guys think he'll remember in the morning if I take advantage of him?I confesssi am dru.nk at the time of posting thisa

Is he hawt?Also... My Best Friend Kissed me >...>

OkayIt was on of my girl best friends...


Also... My Best Friend Kissed me >...>
how did it go? 
It was a new years Kiss, but I don't think she remembered.
sounds.... bad
more feelings for her than friendship? If it's okay to askwould be silly if she wasn't and still forgot...Was she drunk?




I feel old.