Life Beautiful Women

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
New Susan:

 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
meh... that one not hot at all... minus points imo.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Does anyone knows who she is?

 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Her nose is kinda big and the lips are sooo natural. :rolleyes:
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Haha people are starting to get more critical in this thread, which is good since it generates more discussion.

Sorry thornofcarrion but I can't help you with that one. Perhaps if she wasn't wearing sunglasses it would be easier to identify her.

Anyway here I go once again.

Jessica Brown Findlay





Aliona Vilani





Laura Whitmore





Caroline Flack





Jennifer Lawrence





All that come to mind for now.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,309
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Cannot post the pics here but lindsay lohan in a certain gentleman's magazine was quite interesting XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Harumph, most likely fake. Fake tits, photoshoppingly fake, etc.

#negativity
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Cannot post the pics here but lindsay lohan in a certain gentleman's magazine was quite interesting XD
Mehhhhhhhh. I was unimpressed. It looked heavily photoshopped. Lindsay Lohan is a wasted vixen. She used to be a gorgeous, but now she's just washed up and looks ten years older than she actually is.

Now if they would have had her go back to her natural red locks, I might have thought more highly of the spread, but bleh. Just wish she wouldn't have gotten into so many hardcore drugs and shit. :bored Not very attractive anymore.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I heard of the photos that you speak of but I didn't check them out purely because I've seen how awful she's been looking lately and determined that there was no way that the photos in that publication wouldn't be heavily made up. I wonder why they asked her actually considering she currently has zero buzz.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Laura Whitmore! :nosebleed
Thanks for sharing warby.

And Lohan in GQ? Which one? Could someone be so kind a drop me a link in privat, so I can join the discussion. :?bunny
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well I can tell you this. It wasn't GQ.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oooh than you mean the Muse shooting? I actually found them very classy. That's a nice way to show some skin, Paris Hilton should lern something from this.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
In Playboy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Why wouldn't anyone say it right away, meanies. :mad

I agree with Nomface. The photos look like the postproduction team been very busy with them. She doesn't look like herself either. Very strange. I prefer the Muse Magazine there. -.-
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I may have to pass my eyes over those photos just to see what they've done with her.

Gugu Mbatha-Raw





Cote De Pablo





Dilshad Vadsaria





Maybe some more later.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
^ Cote De Pablo :love

Mylène Jampanoï (there is a tv show featuring her right now in France, called Rani... :faint)





Shriya Saran



 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gugu-Gaga :drool :wub

Cote de Pablo is so sexy in those pictures, love her! Nice post as usual warbandit!
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So guys. Who would you say where your top five beautiful women of 2011?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
1. Candice Swanepoel
2. Candice Swanepoel
3. Candice Swanepoel
4. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
5. Miranda Kerr
 
Top