The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not! I'm white, you blind baachan bat. D:

AMERICA!

Or London if I go there.
Don't let me down this time! :yelling

There'd be plenty to do in London for otakus and manga/animes :thumbs And hopefully I'll be living by myself by then...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No one wants to hang out with me? :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, we all know what waits beyond the wall :eek
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't let me down this time! :yelling

There'd be plenty to do in London for otakus and manga/animes :thumbs And hopefully I'll be living by myself by then...
Don't blame me, broski! I wanted to meet up with you and make racist jokes out of love, but there's a reason why I don't like living with host family or Indian hosts. <3

lololol, otakus. I wanna visit olden London. Went a-sailing on Thames river and threw back half a bottle of Beck. :derp Was sad you had busy work schedule, among other England-based friends. :(


:scry

























:scry

No one wants to hang out with me? :gwah
No. Plus, you had a chance to hang out with us.


Did you?














NO, so get out of here. :mad
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Don't blame me, broski! I wanted to meet up with you and make racist jokes out of love, but there's a reason why I don't like living with host family or Indian hosts. <3

lololol, otakus. I wanna visit olden London. Went a-sailing on Thames river and threw back half a bottle of Beck. :derp Was sad you had busy work schedule, among other England-based friends. :(
Very true. I bet we would've had an awesome time as caramel and chocolate bros :super
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
No one wants to hang out with me? :gwah
:gwah

I want to see you! :crying

But I bet you don't care. >.>

Anyway, I want to go everywhere! :nod

[tmod=goldb] but first England :bmgai[/tmod]

Edit: Yes, of course! :zomg London is the first place I want to go to. :hee

I hope I meet Jin there! T____T
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Very true. I bet we would've had an awesome time as caramel and chocolate bros :super
We'd have DESTROYED London on our bromantic crusade.

Awesome gift btw!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nana and Evilz! :zomg You people are so awesome. :wtf Such a nice gift.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top