You're forking asian >.>

I'm afraid most of us here are on America's Visa BlacklistCome to America dammit, not some smelly European or Asian country!![]()

If it's 2014 I might drop by and say hello~London!!!!![]()
I'm not! I'm white, you blind baachan bat. D:You're forking asian >.>
Don't let me down this time!I'm not! I'm white, you blind baachan bat. D:
AMERICA!
Or London if I go there.



Don't blame me, broski! I wanted to meet up with you and make racist jokes out of love, but there's a reason why I don't like living with host family or Indian hosts. <3Don't let me down this time!
There'd be plenty to do in London for otakus and manga/animesAnd hopefully I'll be living by myself by then...
Was sad you had busy work schedule, among other England-based friends. 


No. Plus, you had a chance to hang out with us.No one wants to hang out with me?![]()

Very true. I bet we would've had an awesome time as caramel and chocolate brosDon't blame me, broski! I wanted to meet up with you and make racist jokes out of love, but there's a reason why I don't like living with host family or Indian hosts. <3
lololol, otakus. I wanna visit olden London. Went a-sailing on Thames river and threw back half a bottle of Beck.Was sad you had busy work schedule, among other England-based friends.
![]()

No one wants to hang out with me?![]()



[/tmod]
London is the first place I want to go to. 
I want to see you!
But I bet you don't care. >.>
Anyway, I want to go everywhere!
[tmod=goldb] but first England[/tmod]
...why would you say that?.......
We'd have DESTROYED London on our bromantic crusade.Very true. I bet we would've had an awesome time as caramel and chocolate bros![]()
I know right???We'd have DESTROYED London on our bromantic crusade.
Awesome gift btw!
I was soooo hysterical after opening that gift; couldn't stop laughing.We'd have DESTROYED London on our bromantic crusade.
Awesome gift btw!

You people are so awesome.
Such a nice gift.