I echo thisIf you leave I will kick your ass with my Pokémon.
...except I don't have a pokemanzWhat car did you buy Naomi?
I echo thisIf you leave I will kick your ass with my Pokémon.
...except I don't have a pokemanzSuch an awesome picture.If you leave I will kick your ass with my Pokémon.

I found this video more depressing than anything else. Other than Snape being in the portrait, that was pretty funny. XDFound it on yt:

I thought his American accent was pretty good. I wonder how Emma Watson's will be, since she's going to be in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.LOL! That was hilarious. It's awesome that it's actually Daniel in it
Wow, it's so weird seeing him in such a non-serious role.
Well, I emailed my Quant-chem professor, asking if there was lab today and he said "There will be no lab on Tuesday January the 16th". .....I know classes start tomorrow... I have 5 days a week with 13 hours.... READ HUNGER GAMES SOON... I am reading it... And when you finish that read Battle Royale (Book or Manga)...
; So I just didn't go, hoping at least the Tuesday part was correct. *steals Naomi's panties and trolldances the hell away*
It's not like I would go anywhere with at least checking in every few days anyway.I echo this...except I don't have a pokemanz
What car did you buy Naomi?

1997, 100K miles. But it's my new BFF, 
Every few days...psssh riiightIt's not like I would go anywhere with at least checking in every few days anyway.
I think that 3c's post implied you are a Pokemanz, Gary.
Well I was really sad that I had to give up my old, shitty Honda Civic, so I bought an old, shitty Honda Accord.1997, 100K miles. But it's my new BFF,
![]()

...what color? Sunroof? 


Because she probably bought it and not her daddyWhy Accord? Why new car?
WHY HONDA?!
Seriously. Nissan ftw.

Yes, every fewEvery few days...psssh riiight![]()
Me a pokemanz?
...what color? Sunroof?
You really like it that much?



Fucking sucks. Although I'm going to Best Buy sometime this week (hopefully Thursday) and having a new stereo installed so that I can put my iPod directly into it.... It's probably going to be $200-$250, but I can't not have a stereo for my iPod. And those cassette/FM adapters are horrible. They make everything sound really fuzzy. If there's one thing that I'm materialistic about when it comes to cars, it's the sound system.
She hates the leather in the summer, but I hate anything not leather all the time. Opposites. XDOh yes I did. It was awesome! the first MH Yearbook I ever got to read. I think one of my favorite parts was Gary's really lame ass quote. I laughed out loud at it.@Naomi: Don't tell me you didn't download the yearbook. It was in there too![]()

Little sister has her liscence now.Why Accord? Why new car?
WHY HONDA?!
Seriously. Nissan ftw.
She needs a car, and that GD Honda has been through my older sister and I as our first car. The ultimate hand-me-down. That POS is boss. That too. Cash in full.Because she probably bought it and not her daddy![]()
Like my dad would ever buy me a car.
Ha!Well, I emailed my Quant-chem professor, asking if there was lab today and he said "There will be no lab on Tuesday January the 16th". .....; So I just didn't go, hoping at least the Tuesday part was correct.
Well it is true but YOU'RE MY POKEWIMMINZ, I have tamed you alreadyYes, every fewminutesdays!
You know that I'm a Pokewimminz, right Gary? Charlie revealed it once it the Win Thread. kdowns was so turned on. We can has be Pokemanz together and I guess that makes Downs our trainer?
CANT BE TAMED NEVERMIND![]()
....
...I enjoy gunmetal
...maybe it's for the best 
It wasn't lame!Oh yes I did. It was awesome! the first MH Yearbook I ever got to read. I think one of my favorite parts was Gary's really lame ass quote. I laughed out loud at it.![]()
...a lot of thought went into that 
Pokewimmenz?You know that I'm a Pokewimminz, right Gary? Charlie revealed it once it the Win Thread. kdowns was so turned on. We can has be Pokemanz together and I guess that makes Downs our trainer?
CANT BE TAMED NEVERMIND![]()




Don't all women?DO YOU SPEED?![]()
...i mean technically, not like someone with a deathwish.
Man Community rocks. It was so much fun (not implying that university doesn't have its own perks though).No not yet... I am still taking classes at my Community College... If I had transferred colleges already... You would of known, so we could have meet up xDDD

'd and wonders if she's doing it wrong*
Why do I feel like I've been mindfuck'd?Well it is true but YOU'RE MY POKEWIMMINZ, I have tamed you already....

Your mom really likes my gun metal.Ah, grayish blue is neat...I enjoy gunmetal
I cannot tell you how loud I just laughed by myself at one thirty in the morning.No sunroof?...maybe it's for the best
![]()

Oh, the cassette/FM adapters are absolute shit, agreed.
I LOL'd at you dropping a brand new soundsystem in your old hoopty, but I can dig that.
I know, I'm a dorkkkkkkk.It wasn't lame!...a lot of thought went into that
![]()

Pokewimmenz?
Gary uses Master Ball
...
...
It's effectiveness is unknown
Pokemanz![]()

NO BUT I DO SPEED.DO YOU SPEED?![]()

I don't like speeding unless I'm on the highway. I'm not necessarily consistent with how I follow the speed limit, but I'm typically going 10-15 miles over on the highways. ...If traffic permits. :/Don't all women?...i mean technically, not like someone with a deathwish.
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life... Ironically I could probably see this happening... Then I probably would have some creeper gun after me with a knife... -.-Man Community rocks. It was so much fun (not implying that university doesn't have its own perks though).
What did you decide to take this semester?
*Naomi's imagination time*
Meet me by chemistry research hall building, Downs.
*KD shows up*
*Naomi takes off lab goggles seductively*
*KD walks away and facepamls consecutively*
*Naomi'd and wonders if she's doing it wrong*
![]()
Why were you mindfuck'd?Why do I feel like I've been mindfuck'd?![]()

I/you can only imagine what the expression on my face was when I read that...that might be the weakest/awesomest Your Mom everYour mom really likes my gun metal.

It's quite differentNO BUT I DO SPEED.![]()
It wears your car out if you speed anywhere other than highways. With traffic lights, you aren't really getting anywhere any faster. I always laugh at people who cut me off only to get to the Red light faster...YOU WIN SIR!I don't like speeding unless I'm on the highway. I'm not necessarily consistent with how I follow the speed limit, but I'm typically going 10-15 miles over on the highways. ...If traffic permits. :/

So Pokewimmenz aren't like regular wimmenz? Food isn't very effective?![]()
Don't feed the Pokewimminz please
Also don't provoke them...
![]()

Silly kdowns. It would take much more than you ditching me with a facepalm for me to come at you with a knife.I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life... Ironically I could probably see this happening... Then I probably would have some creeper gun after me with a knife... -.-

That's the mystery of a mindfuck.Why were you mindfuck'd?![]()
You never really know quite what happened.Chemistry.OH!... I am taking History, English, Chemistry, and Psychology.


Was itI/you can only imagine what the expression on my face was when I read that...that might be the weakest/awesomest Your Mom ever![]()
or more along the
category or perhaps even the
?Hnnnnnyaaaa quite.It's quite different

I always give those assholes a thumbs up just to screw with them. Especially when they make it a point to pass you like a drama queen in a car chase and then cut you off when you were already going five over in the first place. I guess it's better than riding my bumper though.It wears your car out if you speed anywhere other than highways. With traffic lights, you aren't really getting anywhere any faster. I always laugh at people who cut me off only to get to the Red light faster...YOU WIN SIR!![]()
Food is very effective, but they might attack you for it. Or milk you for all its worth.So Pokewimmenz aren't like regular wimmenz? Food isn't very effective?![]()

Are you talking about the movie Airplane?DO YOU DO AIRPLANE?
FIRST RULE ABOUT POKEMON TRAINER/SPEED CLUB:So I heard this is the place to become a Pokemon trainerand get speed

Me too!It wears your car out if you speed anywhere other than highways. With traffic lights, you aren't really getting anywhere any faster. I always laugh at people who cut me off only to get to the Red light faster...YOU WIN SIR!![]()
