Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
If you leave I will kick your ass with my Pokémon.
Such an awesome picture. :garbear

Found it on yt:
I found this video more depressing than anything else. Other than Snape being in the portrait, that was pretty funny. XD

I didn't really like this SNL, although I never really watch the show all the way through. I laughed a bit at the part where Daniel Radcliff was Casey Anthony's dog though. :rofl

LOL! That was hilarious. It's awesome that it's actually Daniel in it :XD

Wow, it's so weird seeing him in such a non-serious role.
I thought his American accent was pretty good. I wonder how Emma Watson's will be, since she's going to be in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

I know classes start tomorrow... I have 5 days a week with 13 hours.... READ HUNGER GAMES SOON... I am reading it... And when you finish that read Battle Royale (Book or Manga)...
Well, I emailed my Quant-chem professor, asking if there was lab today and he said "There will be no lab on Tuesday January the 16th". .....:-_-; So I just didn't go, hoping at least the Tuesday part was correct.

What are you taking? Did you transfer somewhere?

*steals Naomi's panties and trolldances the hell away*
:arf

I echo this :hmph ...except I don't have a pokemanz

What car did you buy Naomi?
It's not like I would go anywhere with at least checking in every few days anyway. :p
I think that 3c's post implied you are a Pokemanz, Gary.

Well I was really sad that I had to give up my old, shitty Honda Civic, so I bought an old, shitty Honda Accord. :cookiehand 1997, 100K miles. But it's my new BFF, :arf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not like I would go anywhere with at least checking in every few days anyway. :p
I think that 3c's post implied you are a Pokemanz, Gary.

Well I was really sad that I had to give up my old, shitty Honda Civic, so I bought an old, shitty Honda Accord. :cookiehand 1997, 100K miles. But it's my new BFF, :arf
Every few days...psssh riiight :eyeroll

Me a pokemanz? :gwah

:XD ...what color? Sunroof? :hee

You really like it that much?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well, you could technically be a trainer too. It depends on how you interpret the picture. Either it's a man in a costume = trainer, or it's a manlooking Pokémon with no costume but that looks like that = Pokémon.

@Naomi: Don't tell me you didn't download the yearbook. It was in there too :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Goofy clothes and style aside, I'm not sure I've seen a trainer like that :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why Accord? Why new car?

WHY HONDA?!

Seriously. Nissan ftw.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Every few days...psssh riiight :eyeroll

Me a pokemanz? :gwah

:XD ...what color? Sunroof? :hee

You really like it that much?
Yes, every few minutes days! :yelling

You know that I'm a Pokewimminz, right Gary? Charlie revealed it once it the Win Thread. kdowns was so turned on. We can has be Pokemanz together and I guess that makes Downs our trainer? :arf

CANT BE TAMED NEVERMIND:arf

It's that blueish color, but not the obnoxious bright blue. Almost grayish blue. I had to say goodbye to my stereo, sunroof, and leather seats. :scry Fucking sucks. Although I'm going to Best Buy sometime this week (hopefully Thursday) and having a new stereo installed so that I can put my iPod directly into it.... It's probably going to be $200-$250, but I can't not have a stereo for my iPod. And those cassette/FM adapters are horrible. They make everything sound really fuzzy. If there's one thing that I'm materialistic about when it comes to cars, it's the sound system.

I'm probably going to get leather seat covers for it too if I can find them in black. My little sister is going to get non-leather seat covers for hers. :fail She hates the leather in the summer, but I hate anything not leather all the time. Opposites. XD

@Naomi: Don't tell me you didn't download the yearbook. It was in there too :gwah
Oh yes I did. It was awesome! the first MH Yearbook I ever got to read. I think one of my favorite parts was Gary's really lame ass quote. I laughed out loud at it. :rofl

Why Accord? Why new car?

WHY HONDA?!

Seriously. Nissan ftw.
Little sister has her liscence now. :iik She needs a car, and that GD Honda has been through my older sister and I as our first car. The ultimate hand-me-down. That POS is boss.

Honda because Hondas are reliable, great gas mileage, and I've never had a problem with mine before. I've looked at some Nissans, and I think they're a bit more aesthetically pleasing, but they're less practical. Although Nissan is really a great brand. I'm most likely going to get a Maxima when I'm out of college, this car is dead, and I can afford a new car.

Because she probably bought it and not her daddy :derp
That too. Cash in full. :derp Like my dad would ever buy me a car. :rofl Ha!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well, I emailed my Quant-chem professor, asking if there was lab today and he said "There will be no lab on Tuesday January the 16th". .....:-_-; So I just didn't go, hoping at least the Tuesday part was correct.

No not yet... I am still taking classes at my Community College... If I had transferred colleges already... You would of known, so we could have meet up xDDD

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Yes, every few minutes days! :yelling

You know that I'm a Pokewimminz, right Gary? Charlie revealed it once it the Win Thread. kdowns was so turned on. We can has be Pokemanz together and I guess that makes Downs our trainer? :arf

CANT BE TAMED NEVERMIND:arf
Well it is true but YOU'RE MY POKEWIMMINZ, I have tamed you already :arf ....


:cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah, grayish blue is neat :nod ...I enjoy gunmetal

No sunroof? :bored ...maybe it's for the best :derp

Oh, the cassette/FM adapters are absolute shit, agreed.

I LOL'd at you dropping a brand new soundsystem in your old hoopty, but I can dig that.

Oh yes I did. It was awesome! the first MH Yearbook I ever got to read. I think one of my favorite parts was Gary's really lame ass quote. I laughed out loud at it. :rofl
It wasn't lame! :yelling ...a lot of thought went into that :hee

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

You know that I'm a Pokewimminz, right Gary? Charlie revealed it once it the Win Thread. kdowns was so turned on. We can has be Pokemanz together and I guess that makes Downs our trainer? :arf

CANT BE TAMED NEVERMIND:arf
Pokewimmenz? :oh

Gary uses Master Ball
...
...
It's effectiveness is unknown :arf




Pokemanz :notsure
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
DO YOU SPEED? :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, most women are too scared to speed, esp when they're doing their makeup at the same time. :gwah
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
No not yet... I am still taking classes at my Community College... If I had transferred colleges already... You would of known, so we could have meet up xDDD
Man Community rocks. It was so much fun (not implying that university doesn't have its own perks though).

What did you decide to take this semester?

*Naomi's imagination time*:arf

Meet me by chemistry research hall building, Downs.

*KD shows up*

*Naomi takes off lab goggles seductively*

*KD walks away and facepamls consecutively*

*Naomi :arf'd and wonders if she's doing it wrong*

:derp

Well it is true but YOU'RE MY POKEWIMMINZ, I have tamed you already :arf ....
Why do I feel like I've been mindfuck'd? :arf

Ah, grayish blue is neat :nod ...I enjoy gunmetal
Your mom really likes my gun metal.

No sunroof? :bored ...maybe it's for the best :derp
I cannot tell you how loud I just laughed by myself at one thirty in the morning.

And once again, proof that the funniest jokes are only the ones that are true. :fail

Oh, the cassette/FM adapters are absolute shit, agreed.

I LOL'd at you dropping a brand new soundsystem in your old hoopty, but I can dig that.
:rofl I know, I'm a dorkkkkkkk.

It wasn't lame! :yelling ...a lot of thought went into that :hee
:fail

Pokewimmenz? :oh

Gary uses Master Ball
...
...
It's effectiveness is unknown :arf




Pokemanz :notsure
:arf

Don't feed the Pokewimminz please
Also don't provoke them...

:notsure

DO YOU SPEED? :arf
NO BUT I DO SPEED. :arf

Don't all women? :oh ...i mean technically, not like someone with a deathwish.
I don't like speeding unless I'm on the highway. I'm not necessarily consistent with how I follow the speed limit, but I'm typically going 10-15 miles over on the highways. ...If traffic permits. :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Man Community rocks. It was so much fun (not implying that university doesn't have its own perks though).

What did you decide to take this semester?

*Naomi's imagination time*:arf

Meet me by chemistry research hall building, Downs.

*KD shows up*

*Naomi takes off lab goggles seductively*

*KD walks away and facepamls consecutively*

*Naomi :arf'd and wonders if she's doing it wrong*

:derp
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life... Ironically I could probably see this happening... Then I probably would have some creeper gun after me with a knife... -.-

Why do I feel like I've been mindfuck'd? :arf
Why were you mindfuck'd? :arf

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

OH!... I am taking History, English, Chemistry, and Psychology.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Your mom really likes my gun metal.
I/you can only imagine what the expression on my face was when I read that...that might be the weakest/awesomest Your Mom ever :derp

NO BUT I DO SPEED. :arf
It's quite different



I don't like speeding unless I'm on the highway. I'm not necessarily consistent with how I follow the speed limit, but I'm typically going 10-15 miles over on the highways. ...If traffic permits. :/
It wears your car out if you speed anywhere other than highways. With traffic lights, you aren't really getting anywhere any faster. I always laugh at people who cut me off only to get to the Red light faster...YOU WIN SIR! :shin

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

:arf

Don't feed the Pokewimminz please
Also don't provoke them...

:notsure
So Pokewimmenz aren't like regular wimmenz? Food isn't very effective? :o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
DO YOU DO AIRPLANE?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So I heard this is the place to become a Pokemon trainer and get speed
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life... Ironically I could probably see this happening... Then I probably would have some creeper gun after me with a knife... -.-
Silly kdowns. It would take much more than you ditching me with a facepalm for me to come at you with a knife. :amuse
Or were we talking about someone else there?

Why were you mindfuck'd? :arf
That's the mystery of a mindfuck. :arf You never really know quite what happened.

OH!... I am taking History, English, Chemistry, and Psychology.
Chemistry. :zomg
I am proud, SON!!:arf

American history? Those are awesome classes, I bet you'll like them. Does psychology count as a humanities credit, or is it just an elective?

I/you can only imagine what the expression on my face was when I read that...that might be the weakest/awesomest Your Mom ever :derp
Was it :gwah or more along the :arf category or perhaps even the :scry?


It's quite different
Hnnnnnyaaaa quite. :mono

It wears your car out if you speed anywhere other than highways. With traffic lights, you aren't really getting anywhere any faster. I always laugh at people who cut me off only to get to the Red light faster...YOU WIN SIR! :shin
I always give those assholes a thumbs up just to screw with them. Especially when they make it a point to pass you like a drama queen in a car chase and then cut you off when you were already going five over in the first place. I guess it's better than riding my bumper though.

So Pokewimmenz aren't like regular wimmenz? Food isn't very effective? :o
Food is very effective, but they might attack you for it. Or milk you for all its worth. :arf

DO YOU DO AIRPLANE?
Are you talking about the movie Airplane?

So I heard this is the place to become a Pokemon trainer and get speed
FIRST RULE ABOUT POKEMON TRAINER/SPEED CLUB:

DON'T TALK ABOUT POKEMANZ TRAINER/SPEED CLUB :arf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It wears your car out if you speed anywhere other than highways. With traffic lights, you aren't really getting anywhere any faster. I always laugh at people who cut me off only to get to the Red light faster...YOU WIN SIR! :shin
Me too! :kukuku

The best one is the guy who cut in front of you, speed through one traffic light just to beat the red light, but in the end, got stuck at the next one. While he's waiting, your light turns green and you've caught up to him. Of course, the next best thing is when he's stuck behind a slow car but he can't pass because a car is right next to him so you beat him at the end.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top