Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:XD ...I think Bob was just saying he wanted to hear from you Ancy. Plus you tease me a lot, and I guess he finds it funny?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
but...I don't tease you Gary...I just go with the flow :3c

Tina please vooost :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes you do tease, but I also tease...so yes, flow implied :nod

Come on Ancy, we know you're not shy :teehee
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
:arf

How did I get dragged in? :XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
:shifty

I get suspicious with sudden compliments. :derp
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
yesssss she does...we wantz vooosts:arf

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Yes you do tease, but I also tease...so yes, flow implied :nod

Come on Ancy, we know you're not shy :teehee
how do you know?? :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
More voisting :XD - Did not know what Gary was talking about though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
she wanna vost :zomg?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Twin vosting.

:wtf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She said I have to think of what we should say. :XD
lol - well do a couple synchro too if you can - like say the same thing at the same time . ^^
 
Top